Twitter locks out Trump

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

Yeah, shooting a drunk black woman is murder.

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

suddenly doesn't mean shit to you lefties.

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

I'm willing to see the evidence, you've made up your mind.
When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Anybody who wants to shoot people for crossing the border for starters.

I'm also not so sure committing insurrection is a misdemeanor either.
Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Meets the definition.

That's old speak. By newspeak rules, it was a mostly peaceful protest.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.
Destroyed property? They broke one window. Who are you trying to kid?

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?

That you cannot be honest about your political enemies, shows that on some level, you know you are on the side of the bad guys.

Twitter has permanently banned the seditionist in chief.

Good!
Staling would approve.

It's hilarious watching you morons accuse patritoic Americans of sedition. You don't even know what the term means.
Who is Staling?

I know one thing, when you invade the heart of democracy and leave death, wreck and ruin in your path, you are not a patriot, you are a seditionist and an enemy of the nation.

Link coming

This is who they are. They hate free speech and this country. Their goal is ultimately to oppress.
Wrong.

The doctrine of free speech doesn't apply to private media.

More rightwing ignorance and stupidity.
It's not private media. They are government protected monopolies. It's curious when these arguments are coming from people who oppose private property.

Link coming

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?

That you cannot be honest about your political enemies, shows that on some level, you know you are on the side of the bad guys.

Maybe try debating a point or two.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Of course he does. All these douchebags know that the Democrats swindled this election. They are accomplices to the crime.

Link coming

This is who they are. They hate free speech and this country. Their goal is ultimately to oppress.
Wrong.

It's not private media. They are government protected monopoly. It's curious when these arguments are coming from people who oppose private property.

Don't ask this guy for a source he already admitted he doesn't have one.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Yep. Supposedly, that's what Trump wants as well.

Sure he does. I think Trump wants whatever is best for Trump, he doesn't really care one way or the other for the insurrectionists, they were nothing more than a last attempt gambit, tools to help him steal the election and when they became inconvenient he dropped them.
I find these diatrabs about Trump so boring and worthless. Your theories about Trump are utterly baseless

Yeah, they're tied to his his own words, so probably baseless. If you're bored (or don't have a proper reply) then feel free to stop engaging, idiot. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts.
What words did Trump use that incited anyone to riot?

He called those in the capital evil, told an enraged crowd to go to the capital and fight. Kind of like how a mob boss directs his traffic.
So far in this thread all you've done is lie.

Trump didn't call those who don't support his idiot claims of election fraud evil?

“But we can’t play into the hands of these people,” Trump said. “We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace.”

Believe it or not that's not how you get a crowd of idiots to go home.

Try insulting them some more. That is the way to get them to go home. That is how to have healing.

Twitter has permanently banned the seditionist in chief.

Good!
Staling would approve.

It's hilarious watching you morons accuse patritoic Americans of sedition. You don't even know what the term means.
Who is Staling?

I know one thing, when you invade the heart of democracy and leave death, wreck and ruin in your path, you are not a patriot, you are a seditionist and an enemy of democracy.
I meant Stalin, asshole. Of course, you knew that.

They did nothing of the sort. They confronted criminals who swindled the election.

Link coming

Wrong.

It's not private media. They are government protected monopoly. It's curious when these arguments are coming from people who oppose private property.

As always, you lie.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Of course he does. All these douchebags know that the Democrats swindled this election. They are accomplices to the crime.

And by 'know' you mean you imagined?

Where are those '1000 affidavits' again, rube?

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Stop with the election fraud lie. Break free of the Trumpist cult! Make an appointment with a deprogrammer.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Yep. Supposedly, that's what Trump wants as well.

Sure he does. I think Trump wants whatever is best for Trump, he doesn't really care one way or the other for the insurrectionists, they were nothing more than a last attempt gambit, tools to help him steal the election and when they became inconvenient he dropped them.
I find these diatrabs about Trump so boring and worthless. Your theories about Trump are utterly baseless

Yeah, they're tied to his his own words, so probably baseless. If you're bored (or don't have a proper reply) then feel free to stop engaging, idiot. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts.
What words did Trump use that incited anyone to riot?

He called those in the capital evil, told an enraged crowd to go to the capital and fight. Kind of like how a mob boss directs his traffic.
So far in this thread all you've done is lie.

Trump didn't call those who don't support his idiot claims of election fraud evil?

“But we can’t play into the hands of these people,” Trump said. “We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace.”

Believe it or not that's not how you get a crowd of idiots to go home.

Try insulting them some more. That is the way to get them to go home. That is how to have healing.

What you posted there, doesn't make sense.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

I'm not interested and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.
Since your side encouraged riots, looting, and murder by your BLM and Antifa pals, you get to shut up. People like you and your ilk belong in jail for treason. So quick you are to try to change YOUR rules which marked this a peaceful protest. How communist of you.

Actually, I don't get to shut up. I also don't belong in jail and you don't even know the definition of treason or what a communist is.

Those who broke into the capital need to go to jail. Those who loot and steal as well. My position is consistent.

Funny, you didn't address the central point, ie that you people are the ones that normalized political violence.

I understand why you ignored it. Because it hurts you when you think about it too much.

And by 'know' you mean you imagined?

Where are those '1000 affidavits' again, rube?

No. I meas you know your filthy party swindled this election.

Link coming

Wrong.

As always, you lie.

Fine, provide that source that couldn't before.

Link coming

Wrong.

As always, you lie.

Fine, provide that source that couldn't before.
Like I said, I have better things to do. Your opinion just doesn't matter. Everyone knows your a pathological liar.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

I'm not interested and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.
Since your side encouraged riots, looting, and murder by your BLM and Antifa pals, you get to shut up. People like you and your ilk belong in jail for treason. So quick you are to try to change YOUR rules which marked this a peaceful protest. How communist of you.

Actually, I don't get to shut up. I also don't belong in jail and you don't even know the definition of treason or what a communist is.

Those who broke into the capital need to go to jail. Those who loot and steal as well. My position is consistent.

Funny, you didn't address the central point, ie that you people are the ones that normalized political violence.

I understand why you ignored it. Because it hurts you when you think about it too much.

I don't approve of rioting and looting. I do approve of the BLM protests that were peaceful. Most of them were and occurred during the day. Let's also not forget that white supremacists were also found to be a part of the violence.

Such as here

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Stop with the election fraud lie. Break free of the Trumpist cult! Make an appointment with a deprogrammer.
You know it's the truth. You would have to be retarded to believe this election was honest.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Why are you supporting the police living in teh past? Times have changed. Riots and political violence are acceptable now. That was demonstrated again and again, over the last 4 years with the "resistance" and the soft coup, and the open insurrection and the constant rioting, and ect.

Whatever floats your boat.

I've been on the record quite a bit bemoaning this change. I am one of those crazy conservatives that think that not all change is for the good.

But, once again, society moved on and ignored my concerns or the concerns of people like me.

Now we all have to get used to the new normal.

Why are you pretending otherwise?

Forum List

Back