Twitter locks out Trump

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?
No they want free speech.

Thankfully they already have that.
What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.
That's this board, not a monopoly like Facebook or youTube or Twitter.

Also the government doesn't get to write the TOS for this board or twitter.

Is Trump going to sue and when he doesn't then what?
Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

Funny, you didn't address the point about you libs knowing that you can't handle the Truth.

Oh. Ok. We do know the truth. Better?

EDIT: Oh and handle it or whatever you want to hear.

Sorry. The constant censorship and the constant support from the left for it, shows that you can't handle the Truth.

I don't think twitter appreciates threats over their platform. In the end it's their decision. You guys got parlor though I guess there was some censorship issues because some were pushing the notion of not voting in the Georgia runoff. You know, cuz the steal and shit.

I guess the "truth" that the owners of Parlor were worried about came true.
Newsweek is the media. The media has no credibility to many here, myself included.

That's not my problem.

But it is. You have to live in this country too. Half the population and more every day, are coming to grips with the idea, that the media is their enemy.

Do you want a Civil War?

Yeah, it sounds like you do. trump is politically dead. His entire family is politically dead. In one afternoon, his incompetence accomplished that. That is AMAZING!

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?

What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.

Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

Funny, you didn't address the point about you libs knowing that you can't handle the Truth.

Sorry. The constant censorship and the constant support from the left for it, shows that you can't handle the Truth.

I don't think twitter appreciates threats over their platform. In the end it's their decision. You guys got parlor though I guess there was some censorship issues because some were pushing the notion of not voting in the Georgia runoff. You know, cuz the steal and shit.

You don't get to on one hand, claim to be able to handle the truth, and on the other gloat about successful censorship.

Well, you do. But you look like a deluded fool.

Do you want a Civil War?

Like I said, I don't blame twitter for banning people who promote violence. It's really their decision and anyone who joins agrees to their TOS.

We don't care that you have excuses for your censorship.

Do you want a Civil War?

Yes. I want a civil war because twitter has the right to ban people who violate their TOS.

Though forums like this do serve the wonderful purpose of blowing off steam.
Unfortunately because of the way the Mods act...this forum serves to INFLAME those passions
There are some trumpian Mods who go after anyone who posts an ant-trump thread. That has happened to me several times. They are despicable.
And far too many "crazy" and dangerous posts are allowed

We have one poster who routinely calls for the deaths of all "leftists" and the mods do nothing.
I would like to contribute monetarily to USMB....but I do not trust the Administrators or Mods. There are far too many trumpist among the number.

I wouldn't.

What are you smoking?

Newsweek is the media. The media has no credibility to many here, myself included.

That's not my problem.
You are finally right about something. You have made it clear you could give a shit about this country.

I gotta share this. I thought of making a separate thread, but figured the Mods would take it down.

On MSNBC, Charlie Dent called Lindsey Graham....trump's "Fluffer." I nearly fell out of my chair. That is so appropriate!

What are you smoking?

You don't get to on one hand, claim to be able to handle the truth, and on the other gloat about successful censorship.

Do you want a Civil War?

Like I said, I don't blame twitter for banning people who promote violence. It's really their decision and anyone who joins agrees to their TOS.

Do you want a Civil War?

Yes. I want a civil war because twitter has the right to ban people who violate their TOS.

You are making it impossible for those with real grievances to be heard. You are making it impossible for large numbers of people to get their voices heard.

Don't lie to yourself about what you are doing.

If you don't want a Civil War, then stop acting like you do.

What are you smoking?

That's not my problem.
You are finally right about something. You have made it clear you could give a shit about this country.

Hey, those are fighting words Let me tell you. I've voted in hundreds of elections this year. I've donated blood, sweat and tears (a little pee too) building those fucking FEMA camps you will soon be calling home. Don't tell me I don't give a shit about this country!

I gotta share this. I thought of making a separate thread, but figured the Mods would take it down.

On MSNBC, Charlie Dent called Lindsey Graham....trump's "Fluffer." I nearly fell out of my chair. That is so appropriate!

Seems about right.

What are you smoking?

That's not my problem.

Hey, those are fighting words Let me tell you. I've voted in hundreds of elections this year. I've donated blood, sweat and tears (a little pee too) building those fucking FEMA camps you will soon be calling home. Don't tell me I don't give a shit about this country!

Lastamender is as miserable as The Don. Maybe he was the guy wearing the horns at the Capital?

Do you want a Civil War?

Didn't South Carolina cite being banned from MySpace as their primary beef in their Declaration of Secession?

I think I remember reading something about that and then when Jefferson Davis found out he wasn't so special because this guy friended everyone.

1610154880229.png

What are you smoking?

That's not my problem.

Lastamender is as miserable as The Don. Maybe he was the guy wearing the horns at the Capital?

Or he's Don Jr.

What are you smoking?

The government writes part of their terms of service - the part that says you can't sue them. they are government protected monopolies.

I saw that and did the same. Holy shit@

I forget who the black guy was that was also on screen but he looked like he was gonna crash he was holding back so hard...

We'll here about THAT one again

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.

LOL, Twitter can refuse service to anyone they want but a Christian Baker MUST bake a cake for a homosexual wedding. Moron
One is inciting a riot. The other is bigoted behaviour. You can't yell 'fire' in a theatre, Nark.

What are you smoking?

Do you want a Civil War?

Do you want a Civil War?

You are making it impossible for those with real grievances to be heard. You are making it impossible for large numbers of people to get their voices heard.

Don't lie to yourself about what you are doing.

If you don't want a Civil War, then stop acting like you do.

I just told you I'm ready to go to war over twitters TOS, why are you not taking this seriously? That is what you keep wanting to talk about after all.

Though forums like this do serve the wonderful purpose of blowing off steam.
Unfortunately because of the way the Mods act...this forum serves to INFLAME those passions
There are some trumpian Mods who go after anyone who posts an ant-trump thread. That has happened to me several times. They are despicable.
And far too many "crazy" and dangerous posts are allowed

We have one poster who routinely calls for the deaths of all "leftists" and the mods do nothing.
Who is that?

What are you smoking?

The government writes part of their terms of service - the part that says you can't sue them. they are government protected monopolies.

Great. Then you know exactly what to quote and link so we can finally get an idea of how bogus your dumbass argument is.

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.

LOL, Twitter can refuse service to anyone they want but a Christian Baker MUST bake a cake for a homosexual wedding. Moron
One is inciting a riot. The other is bigoted behaviour. You can't yell 'fire' in a theatre, Nark.
Not because the first Amendment limits your speech, moron.

What are you smoking?

Great. Then you know exactly what to quote to and link so we can finally get an idea of how bogus your dumbass argument is.
I've posted section 230 before. Go read it, numskull.

Forum List

Back