Twitter to Ban Memes Mocking Liberals

TechNazis.png

Meme such as this can get you banned from Twitter (assuming you're still using that publisher)

View attachment 570286

Help me understand, magaturd. Did you really create a thread based around how unfair social media handles magaturds vs. normal people? :auiqs.jpg:

Here's a crazy recommendation: KILL YOURSELF Go to the social media that caters to your own political confirmation biases. I think there's at least two. One run by the pillow biter and one run by the ex-*pResident.

Or, you could not use it at all! Problem solved!

Help me understand, magaturd. Did you really create a thread based around how unfair social media handles magaturds vs. normal people? :auiqs.jpg:

Here's a crazy recommendation: KILL YOURSELF Go to the social media that caters to your own political confirmation biases. I think there's at least two. One run by the pillow biter and one run by the ex-*pResident.

Help me understand Nazi. Did you really complain about how unfair lunch counters are?

Here's a crazy recommendation: KILL YOURSELF Go to a diner that caters to your particular race.

Oh, but that's different, because reasons.

Commie punk^^^^

Forum List

Back