Twitter to Ban Memes Mocking Liberals

For the record an image isn't a private if it's out on the web though.

Perhaps if it was made more personal, skye would understand what you are saying, Coyote. Skye is a beautiful woman. But what if someone stole her avie pic, stuck a dick in her mouth via photoshop, and used it as THEIR avie? Would skye like it? Probably not.

I loathe libs. But warping their pics is....crude.

At the other board from long long ago....a lady posted pics of her children. NEVER post pics of your children. Anyway, someone in another country took the heads/faces of those kids and photoshopped them unto more mature bodies...and other children...and sold those pics to pedo's to get off on. Took her YEARS to track the perps down and the country's they were used in to remove those pics.

Liberals aint liberals. They're communist red marxist that are very little different from the rulers of China or Cuba. They don't believe in freedom.

Meme such as this can get you banned from Twitter (assuming you're still using that publisher)

View attachment 570286

What a bunch of pussies. These are the same people that create safe spaces to deal with court cases, elections, and Congressional hearing outcomes.

Personally, it was done to me and I hated it. Nobody has the right to take a pic of someone else and warp it. Even libs.

I can understand that and that sucks that somebody did it to you,.. however, I think there is a difference between warping a picture of yours and using somebody else's picture when they made themselves out to be a fool in the first place.

For the record..a lib did it.

I'm not really all that surprised actually.

At the other board from long long ago....a lady posted pics of her children. NEVER post pics of your children. Anyway, someone in another country took the heads/faces of those kids and photoshopped them unto more mature bodies...and other children...and sold those pics to pedo's to get off on. Took her YEARS to track the perps down and the country's they were used in to remove those pics.

I never really even post pictures of myself, but I would NEVER post any pictures of my children and that's really scary btw.

Meme such as this can get you banned from Twitter (assuming you're still using that publisher)

View attachment 570286

jwhshsjsnsjsjja.jpeg

I would never join Twitter or Facebook. All they do all day is censor whatever people say!

Forum List

Back