Twitter vs the universe. Pt 1

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Elon Musk put his by-out on hold, perhaps and end game to expose media manipulation. Suddenly algorithms change and Twitter ban hammers and subjective random bans of conservatives crack downs vanish.

The bots and and seemingly random bans on JUST on conservatives and (ta da:) "Hate speech" goes away when under scrutiny.

I think he planned this.

Although he may WANT to buy them and clean it up...........I don't think his claim to buy and take over Twitter was his actual plan though.

He's not stupid. He knew all this was going on before he ever opened his mouth about purchasing Twitter.
He is a suave businessman like Trump. He doesn't go into something like this willy nilly. He had to have know this is what was going to happen.

I think this "buyout" is an underhanded way to crash Twitter. And it looks like that is exactly whats happening.

If he does actually crash Twitter, he will be able to buy it for pennies, and lower his buyout amount drastically.

If he pulls out of the deal after crashing Twitter, then he's done a great service to the USA and the world.
They won't be able to recoup anything worth saving. Too many investors and shareholders will have pulled out.

Regardless of what is going on.........he DOES know exactly what he's doing.

Forum List

Back