Twitter's act of war against the American people.

The new cabal of conservatives amaze me when it comes to your sense of grandiosity, your sense of entitlement, and your feelings of persecution. Yeah, heaven forbid that you guys should ever be held accountable for your actions because your unwarranted feelings of nobility of motive means you should all get some kind of a pass unlike the rest of us mere mortals who should be persecuted by you for not being like-minded which is the worst of all crimes in your eyes.
Don't know about all that --
I'm just a Trump supporter.

That's synonymous with a useful idiot in Trump's eyes. It never ceases to amaze me about how clueless you guys are to the fact that Trump doesn't care one whit about you even as he's using you as a means to his own ends. One would think that the light bulb might have come on when Trump egged on his supporters to march on the Capitol and then denounced his supporters actions when the public condemnation started rolling in. He'll toss you guys to the wolves just like he's done to anyone who has worked for him. Pence is just the latest casualty after four years of be servile to Trump. Pence should have seen it coming, but he was simply too ambitious to see clearly that Trump would never return the loyalty he demanded from others.

Last edited:
The new cabal of conservatives amaze me when it comes to your sense of grandiosity, your sense of entitlement, and your feelings of persecution. Yeah, heaven forbid that you guys should ever be held accountable for your actions because your unwarranted feelings of nobility of motive means you should all get some kind of a pass unlike the rest of us mere mortals who should be persecuted by you for not being like-minded which is the worst of all crimes in your eyes.
Don't know about all that --
I'm just a Trump supporter.

That's synonymous with a useful idiot in Trump's eyes. It never ceases to amaze me about how clueless you guys are to the fact that Trump doesn't care one whit about you even as he's using you as a means to his own ends. One would think that the light bulb might have come on when Trump egged on his supporters to march on the Capitol and then denounce his supporters actions when the public condemnation started rolling in. He'll toss you guys to the wolves just like he's done for anyone who has worked for him. Pence is just the latest casualty after for years of be servile to Trump. Pence should have seen it coming, but he was simply too ambitious to see clearly that Trump would never return the loyalty he demanded from others.

Meanwhile the real useful idiots feel that a politician that hasn't done anything for them in 47 years will now improve their lives...go figure.

That's synonymous with a useful idiot in Trump's eyes.
I have my reasons.

Yeah, lots of people did. Evangelicals wanted conservative judges, and to that end they cozied up to a godless man. when they should have remembered the Biblical admonition in Mark 8:36 which stated, "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, but lose his soul?'

The same could be said of the wealthy who saw a large tax cut on the horizon. But what good is a large tax cut if the very economic system which benefits them so greatly is undermined by tariffs and trade wars? That's what's known as being penny-wise and pound-foolish.

Forum List

Back