Twitter's act of war against the American people.

Before the election, during the election and now after, Twitter has interfered in our election by censoring the truth and silencing our president. Folks, this is treasonous activity, no matter how bad you want Trump out. Don't you see that ?

Remember this ?

Your failed Messiah is a phukking lunatic who incited Armed Insurrection against the United States.

If it takes a little bending of the First to silence that traitorous Great American Mistake, then that's OK, as a short-term Emergency Measure.

The a$$hole brought it on himself.

We can press the Reset Button on that $hit later, once the Emergency is over.

Emergency? What is the emergency? Quit being such a drama queen.

Armed insurrection against the United States constitutes an Emergency.

Quit trying to downplay the worst act of Treason since the firing on Fort Sumter.

Wow, you mean like the "emergency" in Portland, Seattle, Minnesota and other cities last summer?

What does that have to do with the Armed Insurrection against the United States that occurred in Washington DC on January 6, 2021?

No such thing happened liar.

Censoring the president is treason
Shut the fuck up, you god damn psychopath. Twitter is not a first amendment right. And you need to look up the definition of treason.
Please compare and contrast “you must bake this cake” with “you can’t post/say xyz”.
I’d love to watch the mental gymnastics.
Look up ‘yelling fire in a theater’, dipshit.
You can yell fire in a theater if you want to, especially if there is a fire. If there's not one you can still do it.

...Whatever you say. Tell me... you still support the democrats who sat there justifying and encouraging the riots/protests as it was actively going on? Making excuses as people were beaten and killed, city blocks destroyed? Of course you do. you have zero integrity or intellectual honesty.
Bull$hit... as far as I'm concerned, the Portland (and ot
Before the election, during the election and now after, Twitter has interfered in our election by censoring the truth and silencing our president. Folks, this is treasonous activity, no matter how bad you want Trump out. Don't you see that ?

Remember this ?

Your failed Messiah is a phukking lunatic who incited Armed Insurrection against the United States.

If it takes a little bending of the First to silence that traitorous Great American Mistake, then that's OK, as a short-term Emergency Measure.

Quit trying to downplay the worst act of Treason since the firing on Fort Sumter.

Wow, you mean like the "emergency" in Portland, Seattle, Minnesota and other cities last summer?

What does that have to do with the Armed Insurrection against the United States that occurred in Washington DC on January 6, 2021?

Armed?? Armed with what?
A stun gun?

Handguns. Automatic weapons. Molotov cocktails. Homemade napalm. Restraints to be applied to Congressmen. Knives. Clubs. Etc... etc... etc.

Your idiot compatriots are going down. The Feds are gonna land on them like a frigging ton of bricks. Convict. Then throw away the key.

Shut the fuck up, you god damn psychopath. Twitter is not a first amendment right. And you need to look up the definition of treason.
Please compare and contrast “you must bake this cake” with “you can’t post/say xyz”.
You can yell fire in a theater if you want to, especially if there is a fire. If there's not one you can still do it.
Fortunately, idiots like you are now losing political power, and are unlikely to get it back again for a very, very, very long time.

Damned shame, too, because these frigging Democrats are ALMOST as untrustworthy as YOU a$$hole$ are, and American NEEDS two parties.

But "it is what it is"... you idiots have done this to yourselves.

So ESAD... :laugh:

Fortunately, idiots like you are now losing political power
0000000.gif

fun01.png

I looked it up, saw your picture.
You’d need to pull your tongue out of Trump’s traitorous asshole first, you stupid piece of shit
It seems you are getting very angry, you gonna beat up an old lady?
Lol.
I was actually laughing about how worked up he seems.

...Whatever you say. Tell me... you still support the democrats who sat there justifying and encouraging the riots/protests as it was actively going on? Making excuses as people were beaten and killed, city blocks destroyed? Of course you do. you have zero integrity or intellectual honesty.
Bull$hit... as far as I'm concerned, the Portland (and ot

Remember this ?

Armed?? Armed with what?
A stun gun?

Handguns. Automatic weapons. Molotov cocktails. Homemade napalm. Restraints to be applied to Congressmen. Knives. Clubs. Etc... etc... etc.

Your idiot compatriots are going down. The Feds are gonna land on them like a frigging ton of bricks. Convict. Then throw away the key.

Bold of you to assume they are my compatriots.
Handguns, full auto, etc???
Where???
Sounds like bullshit to me.
Also as previously asked, how many shots were fired?

Fortunately, idiots like you are now losing political power, and are unlikely to get it back again for a very, very, very long time.

Damned shame, too, because these frigging Democrats are ALMOST as untrustworthy as YOU a$$hole$ are, and American NEEDS two parties.

But "it is what it is"... you idiots have done this to yourselves.

So ESAD... :laugh:
You're the idiot. I don't have any political power and never did. Now get to your next mindless fantasy spew. And you certainly can yell fire in a theater.

Remember this ?

The people did have arms as in limbs but were not armed. How many shots were fired other than by police?

Sticks, mace and baseball bats can be deadly weapons. I saw many Cult45 treasonous lunatics with them. They weren't unarmed, you fucking liar.

Remember this ?

The people did have arms as in limbs but were not armed. How many shots were fired other than by police?

Sticks, mace and baseball bats can be deadly weapons. I saw many Cult45 treasonous lunatics with them. They weren't unarmed, you fucking liar.

Yes, they are deadly weapons. However this guy was saying there were guns, full autos, etc.
Not so as far as I’ve seen.

Remember this ?

Yes, they are deadly weapons. However this guy was saying there were guns, full autos, etc.

We're you there?

Before the election, during the election and now after, Twitter has interfered by censoring the truth and silencing our president....with an obvious effect on the results. Folks, this is treasonous activity, no matter how bad you want Trump out. Don't you see that ?

Remember this ?

Treasonous?! How so? They kicked a douchebag the kept breaking the rules out of their bar. How is that treason?

Remember this ?

We're you there?

Yes.
I had Trump on the phone as we coordinated the whole thing.
No, I wasn’t there. I’m going by pictures I have seen and reporting I have read, as are you I would imagine.
I’ve seen nothing in the way of firearms, and there was no gun fire except the cop shooting that woman.

Forum List

Back