Two anti gun bills introduced in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
obama-hitler-ideas-tfernandez.png

Yes, and like your hero you want everyone but criminals to be disarmed. A wonderful analogy! Thanks!
Actually I want everyone disarmed. Now what, dumbfuck?
No, you want everybody dead. Huge difference.
Humans are a disease. That is unrelated to the question at hand. I could have a trillion guns around, loaded guns, with no humans around and would deal just fine with the occasional cat, elephant, or monkey death by gun.

Do I want no humans? Yes.

Do I want no guns? Yes.

Totally unrelated, Troll Mod.

Hey, we already covered this, no law is valid because there's always someone who doesn't obey it so, all laws are worthless.
No, laws are valid as a means of incarcerating bad people. Laws don't prevent crimes, they merely codify what the crime is and what the proper punishment is. How is it that you are so stupid as to not understand this?:eusa_think:
He already showed us that laws don't work, like you and your 20,000 gun laws dogma so, there should be no laws, people will just break them anyway.
Just because you're too stupid to understand logic, doesn't mean the rest of us are. Face it junior, you're way out of your league.
I am following your logic, and his, perfectly, asswipe. Gun laws don't work because criminals don't obey laws so there should be lots of guns and no laws. Guns are for protection. They never killed anyone, and all people need protection therefore all people need guns...

Yes, and like your hero you want everyone but criminals to be disarmed. A wonderful analogy! Thanks!
Actually I want everyone disarmed. Now what, dumbfuck?
No, you want everybody dead. Huge difference.
Humans are a disease. That is unrelated to the question at hand. I could have a trillion guns around, loaded guns, with no humans around and would deal just fine with the occasional cat, elephant, or monkey death by gun.

Do I want no humans? Yes.

Do I want no guns? Yes.

Totally unrelated, Troll Mod.

Hey, we already covered this, no law is valid because there's always someone who doesn't obey it so, all laws are worthless.
No, laws are valid as a means of incarcerating bad people. Laws don't prevent crimes, they merely codify what the crime is and what the proper punishment is. How is it that you are so stupid as to not understand this?:eusa_think:
He already showed us that laws don't work, like you and your 20,000 gun laws dogma so, there should be no laws, people will just break them anyway.
Just because you're too stupid to understand logic, doesn't mean the rest of us are. Face it junior, you're way out of your league.
I am following your logic, and his, perfectly, asswipe. Gun laws don't work because criminals don't obey laws so there should be lots of guns and no laws. Guns are for protection. They never killed anyone, and all people need protection therefore all people need guns...
1367444464_8239_Billboard.jpg

Not to worry, ISIS doesn't buy that shit for a second (amendment)...
Isis-fighters-parade-thro-009.jpg

jesusRambo_540-boykin.jpg

Now that is some serious Peacemaker, bitches. That meek shit is for the birds. Rambo Jesus is going to send all those Sand ******* to Allah so watch out, homeboys...

Car2.jpg

Of course not, if there were a 2nd Amendment there those asshole would have been shot death years ago by the locals. That's why you assholes want to do away with it. Makes your work so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back