Two anti gun bills introduced in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
gun-laws-prevent-shootings.jpg
Right, we should have no laws at all, criminals won't obey them...
New laws only help criminals, more laws less freedoms.
But laws, all laws, are unnecessary. Your "logic" just said so...

Still can't read I see. I stated very clearly VIOLENT FELONY, you know like your buddies commit all of the time. That you support...
Is Armed Robbery "violent", even if there's no violence?

I didn't know you were so fond of those who commit felonies, as long as they aren't "violent" that is.

Still can't read I see. I stated very clearly VIOLENT FELONY, you know like your buddies commit all of the time. That you support...

I didn't know you were so fond of those who commit felonies, as long as they aren't "violent" that is.

If you are taking something from someone by way of threat, yes.

How very typical of you, since that's not what violence means:

violence
noun vi·o·lence \ˈvī-lən(t)s, ˈvī-ə-\
Simple Definition of violence
  • : the use of physical force to harm someone, to damage property, etc.
  • : great destructive force or energy
Definition of VIOLENCE

That's just another way for you to call for locking up the Darkies, for 50 years no less.

violence
Definition of VIOLENCE

That's just another way for you to call for locking up the Darkies, for 50 years no less.

How totally moronic of you.

The most common violent crimes are aggravated assault, arson, assault and battery, domestic violence, hate crimes, homicide, manslaughter, mayhem, murder, terrorism and theft/larceny.

Violent Crimes Law & Legal Definition

violence
Definition of VIOLENCE

theft/larceny.
Yeah, rarely violent therefore not "violence". What's the violence if some asshole steals my car from a parking lot, me having to call for a ride?

And let's play your game. Some guy smacks his bitch in the head with a gun, he gets 50 years but if he uses a hammer he's doing community service? Sure thing, your plan works like a charm.

I suppose you think it's cool to bring fist to a gun fight, I don't. Fuck off child.

Embrace your cowardice.

There ya go, projecting again. Your the one pissing your pants because a trained, law abiding citizen might have on gun on them.

I doubt he's pissing his pants but tell us, the law abiding citizen (we'll assume) who shot the car-jacking victim in the head in Houston and then grabbed his brass and ran away before the cops arrived, what do you think of him?

Texas ‘good guy with a gun’ shoots carjacking victim in head — then runs away

First I've heard of this one, how do you know it was a good guy and not an accomplice? That said, anyone who makes the decision to pull the trigger, should be prepared to stay and defend that decision.
Well, he didn't stay and he shot the victim in the head while shooting at the two who car-jacked his truck. So, your opinion is?

My opinion is the answer I gave you, deal with it.

Embrace your cowardice.

There ya go, projecting again. Your the one pissing your pants because a trained, law abiding citizen might have on gun on them.

I doubt he's pissing his pants but tell us, the law abiding citizen (we'll assume) who shot the car-jacking victim in the head in Houston and then grabbed his brass and ran away before the cops arrived, what do you think of him?

Texas ‘good guy with a gun’ shoots carjacking victim in head — then runs away

First I've heard of this one, how do you know it was a good guy and not an accomplice? That said, anyone who makes the decision to pull the trigger, should be prepared to stay and defend that decision.
Well, he didn't stay and he shot the victim in the head while shooting at the two who car-jacked his truck. So, your opinion is?

My option is the answer I gave you, deal with it.
Great, so this John Wayne Wannabe did the wrong thing by:
1. Pulling his gun
2. Shooting the victim
3. Running away before the cops arrived?

Gee, I just can't imagine what the anti-gun people are concerned about with your kind acting out your vigilante fantasies, at the Walmart.

Last edited:
NRA-ILA | California: Two Anti-Gun Bills that will have a Serious Affect on Semi-Automatic Firearms have been Introduced

jesus christ...how the hell do gun owners manage to live in such a hateful anti gun state? It makes commie Russia look tame in comparison...does anyone here live in California and are also pro gun? Why do you stay?

Wow. Wonder if they will pass a law stating that it is illegal for an illegal to possess a firearm? Or if they will continue to cut these mexican felons loose when they kill innocent people? Probably not....

Remember - California is a state run by those who believe "Do as I say - not as I do". Ask the Commie Senator from California who was caught carrying illegally a while back. Guess the CCW laws don't apply to her, huh?

Wow. Wonder if they will pass a law stating that it is illegal for an illegal to possess a firearm? Or if they will continue to cut these mexican felons loose when they kill innocent people? Probably not....
Guns are for "protection", why wouldn't you want that for illegals? Are you one of those fucking gun control freaks?

Guns are for "protection", why wouldn't you want that for illegals? Are you one of those fucking gun control freaks?

No Sonny. Guns are for killing. Ask the drug cartel members who run wild in LA, San Fran and San Diego. Funny, they have no trouble whatsoever getting guns, do they? But what the hell, let's take all the guns from the law-abiding citizens. That's the ticket right you moron?

No Sonny. Guns are for killing.
Oh no, that's not right. I have it on good authority, from a couple dozen people here, even today, that guns are for "protection", they never kill anyone or anything. They are only tools, to protect yourself with.

Now you wouldn't want a bunch of people to be unprotected now would you? That would be mean.

ecard-gun-control-logic.png
Oh no, that's not right. I have it on good authority, from a couple dozen people here, even today, that guns are for "protection", they never kill anyone or anything. They are only tools, to protect yourself with.

Now you wouldn't want a bunch of people to be unprotected now would you? That would be mean.
Laws against rape and murder didn't stop all rape and murder so, laws don't work, let's not have any.

ecard-gun-control-logic.png

Laws against rape and murder didn't stop all rape and murder so, laws don't work, let's not have any.
gun-control-gun-control-political-poster-1272166611.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back