Two anti gun bills introduced in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already showed us that laws don't work, like you and your 20,000 gun laws dogma so, there should be no laws, people will just break them anyway.
Just because you're too stupid to understand logic, doesn't mean the rest of us are. Face it junior, you're way out of your league.
I am following your logic, and his, perfectly, asswipe. Gun laws don't work because criminals don't obey laws so there should be lots of guns and no laws. Guns are for protection. They never killed anyone, and all people need protection therefore all people need guns...
1367444464_8239_Billboard.jpg
Not to worry, ISIS doesn't buy that shit for a second (amendment)...
Isis-fighters-parade-thro-009.jpg

Car2.jpg
Actually gun control is like trying to make rape harder by telling the bitches to wear panties. The sluts never will and they just get in the way otherwise so ban those fuckers, rape can't be banned since rapists don't obey laws.

Glock Jesus...
jesus-child-and-glock-001.jpg

Let the little children come, and I will teach them to Lock and Load...
Amen, just like with all education... Earlier the better.
So right my man. Jesus, what a pussy...

Nope. Jesus was all about self defense. LUKE 22:36

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Just because you're too stupid to understand logic, doesn't mean the rest of us are. Face it junior, you're way out of your league.
I am following your logic, and his, perfectly, asswipe. Gun laws don't work because criminals don't obey laws so there should be lots of guns and no laws. Guns are for protection. They never killed anyone, and all people need protection therefore all people need guns...
1367444464_8239_Billboard.jpg
Not to worry, ISIS doesn't buy that shit for a second (amendment)...
Isis-fighters-parade-thro-009.jpg

Car2.jpg
Actually gun control is like trying to make rape harder by telling the bitches to wear panties. The sluts never will and they just get in the way otherwise so ban those fuckers, rape can't be banned since rapists don't obey laws.
31d29a6fae66db406bbe1d89c59a8ae8.jpg

Glock Jesus...

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:38

The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That's enough!" he replied.

Two swords, 13 of them? Sounds like pussy time to me, asswipe.

Glock Jesus...

The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That's enough!" he replied.

Well, he did claim to be God. To be honest I would have thought dropping a mountain on them would be more effective. Swords are for humans. Mountains are for Gods... Just sayin...

Neither bill is an anti gun bill. The bullet button was introduced to get around existing law concerning detachable magazines. Closing that loophole is not anti gun.

Yes it is.....magazines are just one way to get certain guns banned since the manufacturer will just not make those guns and so they won't be selling their guns in California.....a backdoor ban.

And it is pointless....magazine capacity has no bearing on crime or mass shootings...but it does allow them to attack semi automatic guns.

Nothing more than closing a loophole in the detachable magazine law. Any regulation is anti gun in the mind of a gun nut, and you are no exception. You want to assure that terrorists can easily get all the guns they want so your opinion isn't worth listening to.

Where do you base your conclusions that terrorists actually obey gun regulations?

gun+control+moto+poster+picture+5.jpg
Self-help is but a trigger pull away.
suicide_-_gun_part_i.jpg

20,000 a year can't be wrong eh?

By all means you should follow your suggestion. Please.
Trolling, reported.

Poor widdew paint. Too much fer ya widdle boy? Grow up you twerp. You are still pissing up a rope on the gun laws. You are out of your mind and your interpretation of the laws are asinine at best.

Glock Jesus...

gun+control+moto+poster+picture+5.jpg
suicide_-_gun_part_i.jpg

What can I say, suicide is a cowardly act. It certainly doesn't need guns.

Glock Jesus...

Well, he did claim to be God. To be honest I would have thought dropping a mountain on them would be more effective. Swords are for humans. Mountains are for Gods... Just sayin...
Actually he never did. Whomever wrote, and edited, John said that but he never did. And he didn't come to save any gentiles either.

suicide_-_gun_part_i.jpg

By all means you should follow your suggestion. Please.
Trolling, reported.

Poor widdew paint. Too much fer ya widdle boy? Grow up you twerp.
Reported, again.

BFD. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen little boy. You still haven't supported your warped interpretation of laws. How about you present a single law dictionary definition that supports your idiotic viewpoint. Just one will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back