two black women kill their 8 year old daughter

Numbers wise, definitely. Percentage wise, not even close.
Hell, even the stats on black men abusing their girlfriends and wives is higher in both numbers and percentage. They keep saying it's a "cultural thing." How long are they going to kill each other before they realize they need to change their culture.
exactly again

Again, if a white guy kills another white guy, is it white-on-white crime?

It's a murder for crying out loud, would it have been better if a white guy did it?

Let me fill you in a little clue, Sherlock.
White on white crime, is a description broke down into demographics for statistical purposes. That's it. It's not this conspiracy to make one look worse than the other.
I understand where you're heading with this. But I hate to be the one to tell you this, but "math isn't racist." Numbers aren't racist.

White on white crime, is a description broke down into demographics for statistical purposes. That's it. It's not this conspiracy to make one look worse than the other.
I understand where you're heading with this. But I hate to be the one to tell you this, but "math isn't racist." Numbers aren't racist.
the problem is the black community is only one who is in denial about their crimes. all others want to fix and acknowledge their issues. not them.

the problem is the black community is only one who is in denial about their crimes. all others want to fix and acknowledge their issues. not them.
condemning the whole black community....dam not even acknowledging the ones that dont fit in to the accusation....nice horsey.....

I'm just saying, Whites kill pretty much the same amount...

In 2019, Blacks killed 590 more than whites. Not a massive number the way I see some folks freak out about on here.

I'm not defending them, but I'm saying that us Crackas have problems too, and we can't be pointing fingers at them if we're just as bad.

I'm just saying, Whites kill pretty much the same amount...

In 2019, Blacks killed 590 more than whites. Not a massive number the way I see some folks freak out about on here.

I'm not defending them, but I'm saying that us Crackas have problems too, and we can't be pointing fingers at them if we're just as bad.

When blacks have only about 12% of the population, and still killing more whites, who make up over 60% of the population, yes, that is a problem.. If you point that out, suddenly you're a racist.

condemning the whole black community....dam not even acknowledging the ones that dont fit in to the accusation....nice horsey.....

Why shouldn't the entire black community be held accountable? Don't we all acknowledge the fact that since there are some bad cops, that the ENTIRE police community is responsible for not cleaning up their own?

Why shouldn't the entire black community be held accountable? Don't we all acknowledge the fact that since there are some bad cops, that the ENTIRE police community is responsible for not cleaning up their own?
and the blacks should be accountable for not cleaning up their own.

im not responsible for what the asshole down the street does.......

im not responsible for what the asshole down the street does.......

Yup, and if he was getting beaten by a gang, you'd probably video it, right? Like the woman getting raped in NYC, like 5 people videoing it, and not one helping to save her.

Yup, and if he was getting beaten by a gang, you'd probably video it, right? Like the woman getting raped in NYC, like 5 people videoing it, and not one helping to save her.
standing ten feet from somebody is a little bit different then what the guy at the end of the street is doing in his house......what a comparison.....

standing ten feet from somebody is a little bit different then what the guy at the end of the street is doing in his house......what a comparison.....
The judge refused to allow the toxicology report that proved that Arbery was off his rocker.

In a new filing in the first-degree murder case, prosecutors are asking the judge to prohibit defense lawyers from introducing what they call prejudicial evidence, including toxicology reports that show the presence of THC in Arbery's blood, and the absence of a Zyprexa, a drug prescribed to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Before his death, Arbery received a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder. The absence of the drug may indicate that he was not taking his medication.

Link.

The judge refused to allow the toxicology report that proved that Arbery was off his rocker.

In a new filing in the first-degree murder case, prosecutors are asking the judge to prohibit defense lawyers from introducing what they call prejudicial evidence, including toxicology reports that show the presence of THC in Arbery's blood, and the absence of a Zyprexa, a drug prescribed to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Before his death, Arbery received a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder. The absence of the drug may indicate that he was not taking his medication.

Link.
ok....what does that have to do with what we were talking about?....

It does fucking matter, when every time us white folks turn around, we're supposedly evil, racist, extremist and all sorts of other BS names. Constantly.

It's getting very damn old.
This would be the only reason it would matter.

If the Marxist weren't howling to the moon trying to start a race war because they can't start a class war, it would matter not one bit.

We need to purge all Marxist from our existence. Execute down. Exterminate them. All they do is fuck everything up and make us into North Korea.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Forum List

Back