Two cowboys discussing our political leadership

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1627827854639.png

Biden was either the dumbest or the second dumbest of all the 2020 Presidential nominees. Kamala might have been worse. But nobody should ever mention Biden's name in the same sentence with leadership. Hell, he couldn't even lead his family, as you can tell by the way Hunter turned out.

^^^ I second that. My mom did what she could where my older sister is concerned, but sadly, it was pretty much my mom's influence versus my dad's influence as well as everyone else's.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. I second what is quoted in the first message of this chat.

If you think humans are a herd you already fucked up.
If you think, they are not, you should stay out of large crowds, as you might not pick up on the herd movement until it is too late.

If you think, they are not, you should stay out of large crowds, as you might not pick up on the herd movement until it is too late.
A mob is motivated more on our proclivity to murder each other than any actual herd instinct. It's tribal.

A mob is motivated more on our proclivity to murder each other than any actual herd instinct. It's tribal.
More often motivated on fear and herds of people can and do stampede in very destructive ways. Other times, the follow a leader down a path, not really considering why or where it leads.

Funny. Looks like these "cowboys" probably voted for trump and abbott.
Looks like the herd followed and then stampeded on January 6th, trampling to death one on the Capital steps as well as other deaths.

Forum List

Back