Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

These morons believe that President Trump firing an incompetent Comey is somehow illegal.
Firing the guy who is investigating you is going to end up how? Think hard now!

Comey was not investigating Trump. Back to the drawing board with you!

Have a nice day! :D
Comey was investigating Trump's former national security advisor, Michael Flynn; and Trump asked Comey to drop that investigation.
. Uh no he didn't... That's already be debunked.
Says you.

Comey says otherwise. Only he was there and you weren't.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey

Keep dreaming....the last two sure things for you guys...manafort and papadopolous.......one was indicted for bank fraud, the other for lying to the FBI......neither one connected the dots to Trump....so keep dreaming.......

Again, if you think that all that there was to it was that, you are dreaming.

Papadoloplous can draw a direct line between Trump and the Russians.
Exactly. As soon as Trump lied that Papadopoulos was only a volunteer and he hardly knew him within minutes this photo appeared on the web. BTW, this pic was from Trump’s own Instagram account. LolView attachment 162622
Papadopoulos wasn't paid. He was a volunteer. Do you think Trump remembers everyone of the 100s of volunteers working for his campaign?

I think he probably remembers the very few that were in small meetings with him and his top officials.

Comey was investigating Trump's former national security advisor, Michael Flynn; and Trump asked Comey to drop that investigation.

It has? Please, enlighten us.
. Go to some credible news sources and wal-la.

The credible news sources are all reporting that Comey testified that Trump asked him to drop the inveatigation into Flynn. Because that's a fact. So I think you're going to need more than a little dance.
. Now we are regurgitating the old news trying to make a senseless point ? Trump denies the allegation, and so the back and forth is endless.

Oh, now you retract your statememt and change lanes. I'll try to keep up: Now you are saying that the allegation that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation is "he said, she said". Okay, fair enough. Maybe we should have someone investigate if that's the case? ;)

These morons believe that President Trump firing an incompetent Comey is somehow illegal.

Says you.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey
. Comey was caught lying, so his credibility is no good.

YOu over throw him and you will have proven beyond a doubt that the white working poor and middle class are forever shut out of this government.

The results of that will be on you.
Whites still control the economy, the government, and the wealth in America, and they will continue to do so for as far as the eye can see. It's absolutely ludicrous to try and make them appear to be "victims".

They have far more opportunity than any other group to participate, and control, what this government does and whom it benefits. It is true that poor and middle class whites now have to compete for some job opportunities — but people in every other racial and ethnic group have had to do that forever. There has been Affirmative Action for whites from the very beginnings of the country. Things are just leveling out a bit now, and that has some poor and middle class whites angry. And that anger and the new "victim" mentality now associated with it (by trump supporters) is exacerbated and fostered by the GOP/Hate Radio endlessly pandering to it.

It's true that Dems play a divisive game with their "Identity" politics. But republicans have used race for many decades to pit poor whites against the "others". So there is plenty of blame to go around. No one is innocent, and to act as if the GOP is sinless is a pathetic and shameful LIE.

If we ever learn to work together, we may be able to solve some problems. But pointing fingers and demonizing each other is a fool's game, and America is the big loser.

Threatening to start a war or to get violent— even making veiled threats, is childish. No one gets their way all of the time.

The credible news sources are all reporting that Comey testified that Trump asked him to drop the inveatigation into Flynn. Because that's a fact. So I think you're going to need more than a little dance.

Comey is a liar, and not even the fake news outlets have reported any such thing.

The lying just never stops with you, does it?

I didnt say a single thing that was a lie. I repeated what Comey said, and it is a fact that he said it. You seem to have a problem focusing and articulating your thoughts, and understanding what you read.

What law did he break?

obstruction of justice.

emoluments clause.

that's just a start...

You need to read the Constitution because the director of the FBI was fired by the acting attorney general., and even if it was at Trump's direction, there is nothing you can do about it!

I love the emoluments BS! It just shows ho desperate and stupid liberals are! Trump is not being paid by a foreign government. It would be hilarious if it were not so damn pitiful!

They are delusional because they can't accept the fact that their stupid ideology was rejected. They were rejected and bitch slapped.

I hope they can recover, stop being losers, get a job...

Liberals will never admit they have been rejected, they cannot fathom it happening so naturally it must be space aliens or the Russians or some convoluted reason why they lost to Trump.
Bed wetter still talking about winning. Forgets what thread he is in.
“ There is enough evidence to charge Trump with obstruction of justice.”

Keep dreaming....the last two sure things for you guys...manafort and papadopolous.......one was indicted for bank fraud, the other for lying to the FBI......neither one connected the dots to Trump....so keep dreaming.......

Again, if you think that all that there was to it was that, you are dreaming.

Papadoloplous can draw a direct line between Trump and the Russians.
Exactly. As soon as Trump lied that Papadopoulos was only a volunteer and he hardly knew him within minutes this photo appeared on the web. BTW, this pic was from Trump’s own Instagram account. LolView attachment 162622
Papadopoulos wasn't paid. He was a volunteer. Do you think Trump remembers everyone of the 100s of volunteers working for his campaign?
Sure, uh-huh..... that's why he was at the table with Trump's top advisors.

n_joy_russia_171112_1920x1080.video_1067x600.jpg

What law did he break?

obstruction of justice.

emoluments clause.

that's just a start...

You need to read the Constitution because the director of the FBI was fired by the acting attorney general., and even if it was at Trump's direction, there is nothing you can do about it!

I love the emoluments BS! It just shows ho desperate and stupid liberals are! Trump is not being paid by a foreign government. It would be hilarious if it were not so damn pitiful!

They are delusional because they can't accept the fact that their stupid ideology was rejected. They were rejected and bitch slapped.

I hope they can recover, stop being losers, get a job...

Liberals will never admit they have been rejected, they cannot fathom it happening so naturally it must be space aliens or the Russians or some convoluted reason why they lost to Trump.
Bed wetter still talking about winning. Forgets what thread he is in.
“ There is enough evidence to charge Trump with obstruction of justice.”

Good luck with that fool, here have an eye roll :rolleyes:

Says you.

Haha, this is gettimg embarrassing to watch. When do you plan to apply the same standard to Trump? Seriously, how do you type this garhage with a straight face....

And I can promise you: if it comes down to Comey's credibility versus that of Trump, it wont even be a contest. So you might want to find a different line of propaganda.

. Now we are regurgitating the old news trying to make a senseless point ? Trump denies the allegation, and so the back and forth is endless.

Oh, now you retract your statememt and change lanes. I'll try to keep up: Now you are saying that the allegation that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation is "he said, she said". Okay, fair enough. Maybe we should have someone investigate if that's the case? ;)
. Go ahead, it's just tax payers money chasing ghost, something you could care less about.

Comey is a liar, and not even the fake news outlets have reported any such thing.

I didnt say a single thing that was a lie. I repeated what Comey said, and it is a fact that he said it. You seem to have a problem focusing and articulating your thoughts, and understanding what you read.
One of these days you’ll get tired of saying,” That is a lie.”
99% of the things DEPLORABLES say IS a lie. They get all their information from propaganda sites. I bet not one Trump sheep knew before hand of the info in the OP.
Their media is proud to keep them in the dark and dumb.

Says you.

Haha, this is gettimg embarrassing to watch. When do you plan to apply the same standard to Trump? Seriously, how do you type this garhage with a straight face....

And I can promise you: if it comes down to Comey's credibility versus that of Trump, it wont even be a contest. So you might want to find a different line of propaganda.
Oh, so you see your propaganda as being better than the best of them eh ?

. Go ahead, it's just tax payers money chasing ghost, something you could care less about.

Oh look, another Miss Chloe! We are truly blessed to have so many clairvoyants in our midst!

Shaman Beagle, would you be kind enough to let us peasants know how you were divined this information?

EF41C32E-3266-4550-BCCC-C50ACB8F5BA4.jpeg

Funny. Investigating crimes against the United States of America is just wasting time and money according to you. But you want to waste massive amounts of money to put Hillary in jail when it’s been determined time and time again she’s not guilty of any crime.

Says you.

You're not really well-versed in logic, are you? I spoke specifically to one bit of propaganda...no rational person would then say it follows that I am saying all or even some of mine is better.

Man, we really need to start teaching logic in about the 3rd grade.

One of these days you’ll get tired of saying,” That is a lie.”
99% of the things DEPLORABLES say IS a lie. They get all their information from propaganda sites. I bet not one Trump sheep knew before hand of the info in the OP.
Their media is proud to keep them in the dark and dumb.
iu

Says you.

Fox employees revolted because they’ve been appalled over their station avoiding the Russian story.
That’s why idiots like you and your kind keep saying “ What Russian scandal?”

And all 3 of his associates who have been indicted having close connections to Russia.

Who is the third person? You are so damn clueless!
Popodopoulis plead guilty. The point is 3 of his close political associates are either accused or guilty.

Who is the 3rd person? Are you competent in the English language?

Manafort, Papadopoulos, and who?

Gates.

Forum List

Back