Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

View attachment 162637
. Go to some credible news sources and wal-la.

The credible news sources are all reporting that Comey testified that Trump asked him to drop the inveatigation into Flynn. Because that's a fact. So I think you're going to need more than a little dance.
. Now we are regurgitating the old news trying to make a senseless point ? Trump denies the allegation, and so the back and forth is endless.

Oh, now you retract your statememt and change lanes. I'll try to keep up: Now you are saying that the allegation that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation is "he said, she said". Okay, fair enough. Maybe we should have someone investigate if that's the case? ;)
. Go ahead, it's just tax payers money chasing ghost, something you could care less about.
Funny. Investigating crimes against the United States of America is just wasting time and money according to you. But you want to waste massive amounts of money to put Hillary in jail when it’s been determined time and time again she’s not guilty of any crime.

What crimes, dumbass? Hillary and her campaign are the only ones known to have committed any crimes.

Last edited:
Comey was investigating Trump's former national security advisor, Michael Flynn; and Trump asked Comey to drop that investigation.
. Uh no he didn't... That's already be debunked.

It has? Please, enlighten us.

The credible news sources are all reporting that Comey testified that Trump asked him to drop the inveatigation into Flynn. Because that's a fact. So I think you're going to need more than a little dance.

Comey is a liar, and not even the fake news outlets have reported any such thing.

The lying just never stops with you, does it?
As usual, you prove to be insane. Comey's own words...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

Says you.

Comey says otherwise. Only he was there and you weren't.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey
. Comey was caught lying, so his credibility is no good.

Haha, this is gettimg embarrassing to watch. When do you plan to apply the same standard to Trump? Seriously, how do you type this garhage with a straight face....

And I can promise you: if it comes down to Comey's credibility versus that of Trump, it wont even be a contest. So you might want to find a different line of propaganda.
Oh, so you see your propaganda as being better than the best of them eh ?
Fox employees revolted because they’ve been appalled over their station avoiding the Russian story.
That’s why idiots like you and your kind keep saying “ What Russian scandal?”
Of course, you can't name any of them, can you?

iu

4C2F7591-0D40-49F7-A44F-79F06360039C.jpeg

Comey is a liar, and not even the fake news outlets have reported any such thing.

I didnt say a single thing that was a lie. I repeated what Comey said, and it is a fact that he said it. You seem to have a problem focusing and articulating your thoughts, and understanding what you read.
One of these days you’ll get tired of saying,” That is a lie.”
99% of the things DEPLORABLES say IS a lie. They get all their information from propaganda sites. I bet not one Trump sheep knew before hand of the info in the OP.
Their media is proud to keep them in the dark and dumb.
iu
Most uninformed person in any forum anywhere on th web. Every time I educate this clueless wonder he asks for a link or says it’s a lie.
Like yesterday... I asked him why has 9 members of the Trump team met with Russians and lied about after getting caught. He couldn’t answer of course so he said it was a lie. I asked him to state the lie so he ran away. Lol

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Bob Brigham
24 Nov 2017 at 20:58 ET
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebook2.7KShare to TumblrTumblrShare to MoreMore78

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!
Outsiders are allowed to see the evidence?

Dumbass.

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!

Yep, and also enough evidence to indict this-

View attachment 162636
Crooked Donnie is facing a shit sandwich

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

The only meat I see is what you regressives seem to thrive on, assumptions, speculation and innuendo. Rational people don't find them filling.

Says you.

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December." ~ James Comey

Haha, this is gettimg embarrassing to watch. When do you plan to apply the same standard to Trump? Seriously, how do you type this garhage with a straight face....

And I can promise you: if it comes down to Comey's credibility versus that of Trump, it wont even be a contest. So you might want to find a different line of propaganda.
Fox employees revolted because they’ve been appalled over their station avoiding the Russian story.
Of course, you can't name any of them, can you?

iu
I already did. Yesterday. Once again you come here and admit you’re the clueless wonder.
Fox employees embarrassed with Russia coverage

Trump winning the presidency has been a gift that keeps on giving. :)

Watching the left dig and scratch at every tidbit of hope seeing him impeached is almost as entertaining as the vids we saw the night he won.....

They shed tears for America

WTF did we do?

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

The only meat I see is what you regressives seem to thrive on, assumptions, speculation and innuendo. Rational people don't find them filling.

Donnie Jr is now caught red handed colluding with Russians. The stupid clown left a paper trail and Mueller has the incriminating evidence.

3BBD73BE-2434-4B29-9DB9-DC4AB4E2F199.jpeg

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."
Bripat is as insane as they come. He’d sell his mother to sex traffickers to defend Putin’s Puppet.

Comey's understanding is irrelevant. What matters is what Trump actually said, and he didn't say that.

Furthermore, Trump was Comey's boss. Trump could have ordered him to investigate whatever Trump wanted investigated, and also what not to investigate.

View attachment 162637

. Now we are regurgitating the old news trying to make a senseless point ? Trump denies the allegation, and so the back and forth is endless.

Oh, now you retract your statememt and change lanes. I'll try to keep up: Now you are saying that the allegation that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation is "he said, she said". Okay, fair enough. Maybe we should have someone investigate if that's the case? ;)
. Go ahead, it's just tax payers money chasing ghost, something you could care less about.
Funny. Investigating crimes against the United States of America is just wasting time and money according to you. But you want to waste massive amounts of money to put Hillary in jail when it’s been determined time and time again she’s not guilty of any crime.
. After all that has unfolded since the election of Trump, and the extreme cries born of every special groups issue or pet peeve (after he became their President), it's just sad what we have been seeing, and especially after what has been seen after "Hillary" lost the race where it is claimed that she was doing crooked things to win. People aren't as stupid as y'all try to play them, and here y'all go again hoping that conservatives will just forget about it all. You would have to live under a rock to not have been knowledgeable of this (in your face asault on this President), by the left ever since he was elected. Yes, everyone needs to let the facts fall where they may of course, and stop posting headlines that insinuate unsubstantiated claims that Trump is toast after it has been found baseless so many times now.

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Donnie Jr is now caught red handed colluding with Russians. The stupid clown left a paper trail and Mueller has the incriminating evidence.

We keep telling you that there is no such crime as "collusion."

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Yep, and also enough evidence to indict this-

View attachment 162636
Crooked Donnie is facing a shit sandwich

Perhaps. But these politicians are slippery fucks. Hillary wriggled her fat ass out shit.

View attachment 162644

Bripat is as insane as they come. He’d sell his mother to sex traffickers to defend Putin’s Puppet.

"Disagrees with a snowflake" isn't the definition of "insane," snowflake.

Trump winning the presidency has been a gift that keeps on giving. :)

Watching the left dig and scratch at every tidbit of hope seeing him impeached is almost as entertaining as the vids we saw the night he won.....

They shed tears for America

WTF did we do?

Wtf do you do?

I’m going to suggest you keep hanging on to any tidbit of hope the left is offering.
When you finally realize/accept you’ve been duped, I’ll suggest professional counseling.

And they know this how? Everything is supposed to be classified, unless you are suggesting his team is leaking it, which is illegal.

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Again, they are referring to the publicly known, circumstantial evidence.

What "circumstantial evidence?"

View attachment 162644

. Triggered
Says you.

. No, what Russian cullusion ?

Forum List

Back