Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

View attachment 162644
The credible news sources are all reporting that Comey testified that Trump asked him to drop the inveatigation into Flynn. Because that's a fact. So I think you're going to need more than a little dance.

Comey is a liar, and not even the fake news outlets have reported any such thing.

The lying just never stops with you, does it?
As usual, you prove to be insane. Comey's own words...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."
Bripat is as insane as they come. He’d sell his mother to sex traffickers to defend Putin’s Puppet.
. Triggered
. Comey was caught lying, so his credibility is no good.

Haha, this is gettimg embarrassing to watch. When do you plan to apply the same standard to Trump? Seriously, how do you type this garhage with a straight face....

And I can promise you: if it comes down to Comey's credibility versus that of Trump, it wont even be a contest. So you might want to find a different line of propaganda.
Oh, so you see your propaganda as being better than the best of them eh ?
Fox employees revolted because they’ve been appalled over their station avoiding the Russian story.
That’s why idiots like you and your kind keep saying “ What Russian scandal?”
. No, what Russian cullusion ?
Another trump sheep that doesn’t follow the news.
Look up Trump Jr emails- Wikileaks-

They are evidence of absolutely nothing.

Comey is a liar, and not even the fake news outlets have reported any such thing.

The lying just never stops with you, does it?
As usual, you prove to be insane. Comey's own words...

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."
Comey's understanding is irrelevant. What matters is what Trump actually said, and he didn't say that.

Furthermore, Trump was Comey's boss. Trump could have ordered him to investigate whatever Trump wanted investigated, and also what not to investigate.
The little twerp thinks he knows more than the Watergate special council prosecutors.
Why? Because Hannity told him so. Would Hannity lie to him?
No, it's because I'm not a leftwing hack. The watergate special councils don't have any special knowledge, moron. Your argument is an appeal to authority, a logical fallacy.
No you’re a right wing hack. I just follow the evidence and the news.
You suck off Trump when he says,” Don’t believe anything you hear unless you hear it from me first.”
Lmao

What "evidence?" There is none.

What you do is masturebate hourly to your fantasies of a Trump impeachment.

Comey's understanding is irrelevant. What matters is what Trump actually said, and he didn't say that.

Furthermore, Trump was Comey's boss. Trump could have ordered him to investigate whatever Trump wanted investigated, and also what not to investigate.
The little twerp thinks he knows more than the Watergate special council prosecutors.
Why? Because Hannity told him so. Would Hannity lie to him?
No, it's because I'm not a leftwing hack. The watergate special councils don't have any special knowledge, moron. Your argument is an appeal to authority, a logical fallacy.
The Watergate prosecutors have the same info everyone else has. Trump’s own words caught live on TV. Based on just that she concludes theres enough evidence to charge him with obstruction of justice.
But what does she know. Right?
Lol
That's absolutely correct: she doesn't know anything everybody else doesn't already know. If you would have stopped there your post would have been factual.

Trump incriminated himself JUST LIKE IVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR MONTHS. Now we have expert professionals telling you this yet you still think you know better.
Your stupidity and blind loyalty to this criminal makes me laugh.

They are leftwing hacks, and nothing more.

These morons believe that President Trump firing an incompetent Comey is somehow illegal.

What did Comey do that was incompetent?
Trump told Kislyak in front of the TAS (Russian press) cameras that he fired Comey because "“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
Where the fuck have you been for the last year?
Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
One thing he did that was incredibly incompetant is go down the litany of evidence against Hillary, that irrefutably proved she committed crimes, and then claim she wasn't prosecutable.

[
Appeal to authority - a logical fallacy. Plenty of experts have said there's nothing illegal about what Trump said to Comey.

Except Trump said the same thing to several other people, asking them to also lean on Comey So it's the pattern of Trump trying to stop the Flynn investigation. With the Comey meeting and Comey firing being just two bricks in the legal foundation.

Obstructed justice how by firing Comey? I might be mistaken but any President has the authority to fire an F.B.I director if they chose and since no investigation has been stopped the idea he obstructed justice seems a bit silly.

One thing he did that was incredibly incompetant is go down the litany of evidence against Hillary, that irrefutably proved she committed crimes, and then claim she wasn't prosecutable.

Conviction requires mens rea, and Comey admitted Hillary acted out of negligence.

Obstructed justice how by firing Comey? I might be mistaken but any President has the authority to fire an F.B.I director if they chose and since no investigation has been stopped the idea he obstructed justice seems a bit silly.

You can fire anybody you want, but you can't do it because of race, creed or color. In this case you can't do it in order to obstruct a federal investigation.

[
Appeal to authority - a logical fallacy. Plenty of experts have said there's nothing illegal about what Trump said to Comey.

Except Trump said the same thing to several other people, asking them to also lean on Comey So it's the pattern of Trump trying to stop the Flynn investigation. With the Comey meeting and Comey firing being just two bricks in the legal foundation.
Trump had every right to stop the Flynn investigation. He was Comey's boss.

You can fire anybody you want, but you can't do it because of race, creed or color. In this case you can't do it in order to obstruct a federal investigation.
What fedral investigation was obstructed the one currently going on?

So you're saying the president can never tell the FBI not to investigate something? Really?

Conviction requires mens rea, and Comey admitted Hillary acted out of negligence.

No it doesn't, moron. Comey lied when he said that. It only requires gross negligence.

What fedral investigation was obstructed the one currently going on?

The irony is Trump firing Comey turned it from a low level FBI investigation, to a special counsel investigation with 24 top federal prosecutors.

So you're saying the president can never tell the FBI not to investigate something? Really?

It's abuse of power for the president to call for an investigation, or to call off an investigation. BTW, that's also an impeachable offense.

Forum List

Back