Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Bob Brigham
24 Nov 2017 at 20:58 ET
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebook2.7KShare to TumblrTumblrShare to MoreMore78

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!

You silly liberals crack us up...

You just keep pissing in the wind

and all you end up with is piss on your face.....

Get use to President Donald J. Trump

You can't beat him.....

He has proved this over and over again.

Seven More Years my Butt Hurt foes....

Trump has done a great job at defeating himself. The article is correct they have enough evidence to indict Trump on Obstruction of Justice. You know when you get on an NBC interview and admit you fired Comey over the Russian investigation--I really don't think there is clearer evidence of Obstruction of Justice, and really am not certain what Mueller is waiting for on this one.

Comey did mention to others--regarding Trump pressuring him to drop the case on Michael Flynn, and when he didn't, Trump he fired him. Then they made up this ridiculous excuse that Trump fired Comey because he was mean to Hillary Clinton. That didn't fly--so he decided to do that NBC interview--:badgrin: That is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable offense.
James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics
Deputy AG briefs the full Senate after whirlwind week of controversy

So you believe the people not involved with the investigation? So sad. Who leaked this info?

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

You can't beat him.....

Trump has done a great job at defeating himself. The article is correct they have enough evidence to indict Trump on Obstruction of Justice. You know when you get on an NBC interview and admit you fired Comey over the Russian investigation--I really don't think there is clearer evidence of Obstruction of Justice, and really am not certain what Mueller is waiting for on this one.

Comey did mention to others--regarding Trump pressuring him to drop the case on Michael Flynn, and when he didn't, Trump he fired him. Then they made up this ridiculous excuse that Trump fired Comey because he was mean to Hillary Clinton. That didn't fly--so he decided to do that NBC interview--:badgrin: That is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable offense.

So you believe the people not involved with the investigation? So sad. Who leaked this info?

You can avoid that video I just posted with Trumps lips snacking in sync with the words coming out of his mouth. He admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation, which is, Obstruction of Justice. That NBC interview won't ever get erased. Richard Nixon was never stupid enough to accept a televised interview and admit guilt.

This investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign.

Robert Mueller has been in charge since late May 2017 and he has already delivered 3 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea, with more to come.

A good movie for you to watch about right now is "All of the President's Men."

Last edited:

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

You can't beat him.....

comey was fired for cause....

He was not the Judge and Jury..........

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

You can't beat him.....

You can avoid that video I just posted with Trumps lips snacking in sync with the words coming out of his mouth. He admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation, which is, Obstruction of Justice. That NBC interview won't ever get erased. Richard Nixon was never stupid enough to accept a televised interview and admit guilt.

This investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign.

Robert Mueller has been in charge since late May 2017 and he has already delivered 3 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea, with more to come.

The entire fake Russian investigation is

based on the FAKE dossier....

hillary and obama are the ones guilty of collusion.

Let's hope they are correct.

I don't mind so much if another Republican is POTUS. I simply want that Trump, ASAP, be not POTUS.

. Clinton is the stake in Muellers investigation in trying to convict Trump, because him and Comey have ignored the mountain of evidence against Hillary Clinton his darling Miss Ma Barker and her gang.
Talk about a circus.. Good grief.. Where can I sign up to get free money with all these Demon-crats ??

here, let me prove to you why you are considered a fucking idiot........

Is this thread about Trump....Or...Clinton???

Has Mueller been entrusted to investigate Trump.....Or .....Clinton???

With a freaking majority in both chambers of congress whose job is to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate......Trump.......Or investigate.........Clinton???

Answer the above questions and you'll be just a bit less of a moron (or, of course, go to bed....LOL)
. Well then, y'all best quit attempting to bring up precedent when trying to justify the circus, because that makes y'all look like idiots when the past cancels out your future visions of cheery picked justice where one minute justice works one way, but the next minute it works another way. Can't the American people get at the least a little bit of consistency going in the area of justice anymore ? We could start by shutting down the circus going on, then we could get back to the business of the nation on whole. Breaking news - WAPO reporter caught plotting with the liberals by attending a conference paid for by who ? The response by the post was that they have reminded her that she can't be doing stuff like that. The reason I bring this up, is because this shows the corruption of the liberals in trying to shape our nation by way of media participation and liberal bias in that participation. Separate Clinton from this thread eh ?? Laugh ...... Uranium one is fixing to make the liberals climb mount Everest, and jump off.

I don't mind so much if another Republican is POTUS. I simply want that Trump, ASAP, be not POTUS.
. After all the good he's doing ? Open your eyes man !! Everyone hates the mean ole principle who is hired to get the school and/or classrooms back in order. But once everything starts subsiding, you will begin to see who the real idiots and culprits were.

. After all the good he's doing ? Open your eyes man !! Everyone hates the mean ole principle who is hired to get the school and/or classrooms back in order. But once everything starts subsiding, you will begin to see who the real idiots and culprits were.
After all the good he's doing ?
rotflmao.gif

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

You can't beat him.....

. No cullusion, no obstruction..One can't exist without the other. It is why the whole biased ridiculous liberal dreams of getting revenge on not having their queen in the office will fail. Now let's get on to dealing with the safety of this nations inner cities, North Korea, taxes, trade, and the economy. Mueller is like McCain, where as he is trying to defend his friend Comey's supposed honor, and yet at a HUGE taxpayers expense. Stop the circus folks. Mueller, it's time to shut it down fella. No cullusion, no obstruction. The only way Obstruction exist, is by the dirtiest tricks in the book, where as if there's nothing there, then let's make or create something there. How many liberals run around complaining of the tactic, and saying that we have far too many innocent people in jails by way of such tactics ? Funny how all that just melts away when the tactic falls in their favor. Hypocrites.

. Clinton is the stake in Muellers investigation in trying to convict Trump, because him and Comey have ignored the mountain of evidence against Hillary Clinton his darling Miss Ma Barker and her gang.
Talk about a circus.. Good grief.. Where can I sign up to get free money with all these Demon-crats ??

here, let me prove to you why you are considered a fucking idiot........

Is this thread about Trump....Or...Clinton???

Has Mueller been entrusted to investigate Trump.....Or .....Clinton???

With a freaking majority in both chambers of congress whose job is to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate......Trump.......Or investigate.........Clinton???

Answer the above questions and you'll be just a bit less of a moron (or, of course, go to bed....LOL)
. Well then, y'all best quit attempting to bring up precedent when trying to justify the circus, because that makes y'all look like idiots when the past cancels out your future visions of cheery picked justice where one minute justice works one way, but the next minute it works another way. Can't the American people get at the least a little bit of consistency going in the area of justice anymore ? We could start by shutting down the circus going on, then we could get back to the business of the nation on whole. Breaking news - WAPO reporter caught plotting with the liberals by attending a conference paid for by who ? The response by the post was that they have reminded her that she can't be doing stuff like that. The reason I bring this up, is because this shows the corruption of the liberals in trying to shape our nation by way of media participation and liberal bias in that participation. Separate Clinton from this thread eh ?? Laugh ...... Uranium one is fixing to make the liberals climb mount Everest, and jump off.

Ahem.......I think you "forgot" to address the questions posed to you, Beagle.....LOL

After all the good he's doing ?
rotflmao.gif
. You have the first signs of someone losing it. LOL

No cullusion, no obstruction..One can't exist without the other.

Well, the above is further proof of your "scholarly legal conclusion" ...........as practiced by a 5 year old attorney....

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

You can't beat him.....

Well, the above is further proof of your "scholarly legal conclusion" ...........as practiced by a 5 year old attorney....
. The charge was cullusion... No cullusion no charge.. Everything else is running on butt hurt emotion by mobs of liberals still hopeful for revenge after their cullusion to get Hillary elected failed. We all seen the fallout the next day, and all these months afterwards. LOL.

The charge was cullusion..

What fucking "charge"??? Here, nitwit:

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller was assigned by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to "oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election, and related matters."

What law did he break?

obstruction of justice.

emoluments clause.

that's just a start...
There is no proof of obstruction.
There is no evidence that he obstructed.
The fact that they've found zero evidence isn't proof of obstruction BTW.

well...lenny....i 'splained this to you b4. they are in the INVESTIGATION phase. any proof will be brought forth when there is enough INTEL to di-rectly turn into cold hard evidence. do you really think this is over & they have nothing?

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor poor poorly educated you.

What law did he break?

obstruction of justice.

emoluments clause.

that's just a start...
Firing the FBI director who is investigating your and/or your people is obstruction of justice.
. Didn't fire him for that. Comey couldn't investigate a local lemonade stand all due to his political corruption.

ya............ president itnkles had a grand ol' time yukking it up with the russians & laughed about comeywhilst they visited the whitehouse 'eh?

tick tock cowboy.

Light a few candles........to help your delusions.......LOL

ya............ president itnkles had a grand ol' time yukking it up with the russians all about comey in the whitehouse 'eh?

Many of trump's serious troubles stem from his opening his mouth.....Practicing his narcissism is a serious Trump ailment.

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

You can't beat him.....

. The charge was cullusion... No cullusion no charge.. Everything else is running on butt hurt emotion by mobs of liberals still hopeful for revenge after their cullusion to get Hillary elected failed. We all seen the fallout the next day, and all these months afterwards. LOL.

there isn't a legal charge of 'collusion'. it would be conspiracy. that means to conspire, cowboy.

Conspiracy

A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.

Conspiracy - FindLaw

Last edited:

Forum List

Back