Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Bob Brigham
24 Nov 2017 at 20:58 ET
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebook2.7KShare to TumblrTumblrShare to MoreMore78

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!

So what is the evidence. So called creditable liberals have been telling us this for nearly a year and nothing ever is presented!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!

So what is the evidence. So called creditable liberals have been telling us this for nearly a year and nothing ever is presented!
^^^ :) The complaints of the Trumpanzis are getting shriller!

"comey was fired for cause" -- That is something the investigation will determine.

the president can fire the FBI director for any reason he chooses. or for no reason at all. He is the boss.
Not true.

Yes, it is. Look it up. The director of the FBI, CIA, all cabinet posts, agency heads, etc. serve at the option of the president. He can fire any of them, for any reason at any time.

"He can fire any of them, for any reason at any time."

100% incorrect. He can not fire them "for any reason", and specifically not for illegal reasons, like in an effort to obstruct justice.

Yes he can, moron. There are no "illegal reasons."

100% wrong, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

the left wing idiots use the word and don't even know what it means or what they are claiming. Liberalism is a mental disease. the liberal posters on USMB prove that every day.

It's just my opinion but I think Trump fired Comey because he refused to publicly say that Trump was not a target of the investigation. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Trump made a point of making it public in his letter firing Comey. In doing so he basically dared Comey to deny what he told him in private. Trump probably figured once the public was aware he was not a target the press would let up on him. Of course the MSM just created more conspiracy theories.

Just another example of Trump being a fool. Hey dumbass....when Comey told you that you were not under investigation...he lied to you, stupid. Damn dude, why is Trump so damn dumb?

Really? Comey told Grassley and Feinstein the same in private and subsequently testified to it under oath in congressional testimony. You're either senile or just not too bright.

And he was lying, or at the very least playong loose with the truth. Of course Trump was part of the investigation. Comey's "out" was that he was not the singular focus.

You're full of crap, Comey said flat out that Trump was NOT a target of his investigation. He said it to Trump, Grassley and Feinstein and the congressional committee under oath. You can pretend he didn't if it makes you feel better, but it won't change the facts.

And that was Comey, keeping private that Trump was under the umbrella of suspicion. Seems obvious to anyone but the most out of touch Trumpkins.

the left wing idiots use the word and don't even know what it means or what they are claiming. Liberalism is a mental disease. the liberal posters on USMB prove that every day.

It's just my opinion but I think Trump fired Comey because he refused to publicly say that Trump was not a target of the investigation. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Trump made a point of making it public in his letter firing Comey. In doing so he basically dared Comey to deny what he told him in private. Trump probably figured once the public was aware he was not a target the press would let up on him. Of course the MSM just created more conspiracy theories.

Just another example of Trump being a fool. Hey dumbass....when Comey told you that you were not under investigation...he lied to you, stupid. Damn dude, why is Trump so damn dumb?

Really? Comey told Grassley and Feinstein the same in private and subsequently testified to it under oath in congressional testimony. You're either senile or just not too bright.

And he was lying, or at the very least playong loose with the truth. Of course Trump was part of the investigation. Comey's "out" was that he was not the singular focus.

If Trump wasn't under investigation, then the obstruction of just charge is obviously absurd. If he was lying, then he committed perjury.

"If Trump wasn't under investigation, then the obstruction of just charge is obviously absurd. "

Wrong again, as he can be charged with obstructing justice regarding the Flynn investigation. Damn man, you really need to take about 5 seconds to think before posting. I think you could have puzzled that out for yourself, if you had.

There you go again, Redfish.

yep, defeating libs with the truth. its not really that hard, snake
You are a Trumpanzi, so you and the truth are not on talking terms. But Mueller will force Trump and his spawn to face the truth before too long, and the Nation will be much better off with his downfall.

for the record, I am not a Trump zealot. What I am is an intelligent American who understands the constitution, the rule of law, and that Trump is a much better president than Hillary Clinton would have been.
I voted for McMillan, the true conservative, so your justification rings false to me. Your statement about yourself is questionable, and neither Trump nor Clinton were worthy to be President.

so you wasted your vote----------brilliant.

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Really? You see no reason to believe Trump obstructed justice, eh? Welcome to the message board, Helen Keller!

If Trump wasn't under investigation, then the obstruction of just charge is obviously absurd. If he was lying, then he committed perjury.

"If Trump wasn't under investigation, then the obstruction of just charge is obviously absurd. "

Wrong again, as he can be charged with obstructing justice regarding the Flynn investigation. Damn man, you really need to take about 5 seconds to think before posting. I think you could have puzzled that out for yourself, if you had.

we understand, you hate trump for beating your wonderful crooked Hillary. You hate him for reducing the unemployment rate, for reducing the number on welfare and food stamps, you hate him for enforcing our immigration laws, you hate him because he says what he thinks rather than spitting out bullshit like most politicians. You hate him because he uses twitter to communicate directly to the people without the biased media filters. You hate because he has made the USA respectable once again in international relations. But mostly you hate him because he is making America great again and in so doing showing up the flaws in the dem party and liberalism in general. But mostly you hate him because he is an American winner. MAGA.

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Like all "mountains of evidence" the Left banks on, another feel-good, mile-high rogue wave of gossamer to keep the Left hoping!

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Really? You see no reason to believe Trump obstructed justice, eh? Welcome to the message board, Helen Keller!

then show us the evidence. If its there even Helen Keller could understand it. Post it or STFU about it.

the president can fire the FBI director for any reason he chooses. or for no reason at all. He is the boss.
Not true.

Yes, it is. Look it up. The director of the FBI, CIA, all cabinet posts, agency heads, etc. serve at the option of the president. He can fire any of them, for any reason at any time.

100% incorrect. He can not fire them "for any reason", and specifically not for illegal reasons, like in an effort to obstruct justice.

so you are claiming that the president cannot fire a cabinet member or agency head? Amazingly ignorant. But here's an opportunity for you. post the language from the constitution or any federal statute that confirms your claim.

Not true.

He never does.

want to talk about facts? Ok

Bill Clinton was/is a serial rapist and abuser of women
Hillary tried to destroy his victims
The Clintons traded influence for donations to the Clinton foundation (Clinton bank account)
Hillary Clinton violated federal laws regarding the protection and transmission of classified data
the DNC conspired to deny Bernie the votes that he legitimately received
Hillary was given debate questions ahead of time by the media and the DNC
The Russians have so much on the Clintons they could have blackmailed her into doing exactly what they wanted if she won
wikileaks, not Russia, disclosed the corruption within the DNC and the Clinton campaign

There is zero evidence of Trump/Russia collusion
There is zero evidence that Russians changed a single vote in our election

The only conspiracy here is the one between the media and the dems to try to destroy Trump with lies and falsehoods.

THOSE ARE FACTS, YA FLAMING ASSHOLE.
'
LOL

It’s not a fact since you can’t actually prove Clinton raped anyone (except your mind, which isn’t a crime).

so his accusers are all lying? But Moore's accusers are all telling the truth? How about Franken's accusers? Conyers' accusers? Kennedy's accusers? LBJ's accusers?

you libs are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
There are no “accusers.” There was one accuser. Only when it came time for her to testify under oath where lying could have landed her in jail, she admitted Clinton never raped her.

bullshit, there are a string of them. and Juanita did testify that he raped her. She has been consistent with her story from the beginning. Obviously, she has no evidence or eye witnesses. Neither do the Moore accusers, but you believe them. Why is that?
Post a link to me saying I believe Moore’s accusers or once again expose yourself as the nutcase you are.....
Still waiting for that link, Redfish.....

You are a Trumpanzi, so you and the truth are not on talking terms. But Mueller will force Trump and his spawn to face the truth before too long, and the Nation will be much better off with his downfall.

But Mueller will force Trump and his spawn to face the truth before too long, and the Nation will be much better off with his downfall.

In a court they call that "assuming facts not in evidence".

for the record, I am not a Trump zealot. What I am is an intelligent American who understands the constitution, the rule of law, and that Trump is a much better president than Hillary Clinton would have been.
I voted for McMillan, the true conservative, so your justification rings false to me. Your statement about yourself is questionable, and neither Trump nor Clinton were worthy to be President.

so you wasted your vote----------brilliant.
Nope, it was a vote of integrity. Yours was not.

Bob Brigham
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Sciencerocks Nov 2016 "we are about to impeach Trump"

Sciencerocks Nov 2017 ""we are about to impeach Trump"

Sciencerocks Nov 2018-2024 ""we are about to impeach Trump"

I couldn't have planned her torture better myself. :)

Not true.

so you are claiming that the president cannot fire a cabinet member or agency head? Amazingly ignorant. But here's an opportunity for you. post the language from the constitution or any federal statute that confirms your claim.
Should Trump fire Mueller, the President will be removed right quick from office.

You're full of crap, Comey said flat out that Trump was NOT a target of his investigation. He said it to Trump, Grassley and Feinstein and the congressional committee under oath. You can pretend he didn't if it makes you feel better, but it won't change the facts.

And that was Comey, keeping private that Trump was under the umbrella of suspicion. Seems obvious to anyone but the most out of touch Trumpkins.

So you're saying Comey perjured himself?

But Mueller will force Trump and his spawn to face the truth before too long, and the Nation will be much better off with his downfall.
In a court they call that "assuming facts not in evidence"..
Silly goofus, we are not in court, not yet.

So you're saying Comey perjured himself?.
Only a goofus would ask that.

Forum List

Back