Two explosions in Brussels airport

Lucky me won't ever get called up.... I have a problem with one of my eyes, I can't use guns. It's not so fun shooting at a target you can't see properly. Though I used to be able to get 2 or 3 our of 5 within the target at 25 meters with a .22

Well, they'll just have to round up a one-eyed faggot then.

Jeez, you like insulting people huh?

You can tell, the same people who demand we go round up all the Muslims are the same ones insulting all the time. Do you think there's a link here?

No MUSLIMS allowed to immigrate. PERIOD!!!!

-Geaux

So, all Muslims are at fault?

I had a post where I was asked if we deserved to be blown up.

If all Muslims are guilty here, then we're all guilty too and deserve to be blown up.
Blow yourself up.

WE are guilty of nothing and do not deserve to be blown up.

And therefore Muslims are not guilty because of what other Muslims are doing.
They still need to be vetted and scrutinized.

So do you.
Excuse me!

I need to be vetted?

You are falling all over yourself to alienate as many people on this board as possible.

I' m trying to be reasonable with someone who has no idea what the definition of reasonable is.

Yep, it's all Bush's fault. Who's fault was it on 9/11? Bush had only been president for a few months.

Yes......the left supports Islam, thus they support terrorism. The tactics they used in Chicago at Trump rallies were essentially the same terrorists tactics that the attackers used last year in France to infiltrate events. The only difference was the level of violence used. This is the kind of mess Obama is bringing to America, the kind of hate and violence that we're seeing in Brussels this morning.

Actually the left supports freedom of religion.

I don't like Islam, I don't support Islam, but i support people who want to be Muslims or Christians or whatever as long as they don't harm people.
Freedom of religion if you're Muslim. Everyone else.....nope.

This isn't a debate, this is just you coming up with nonsense.

I'm not replying to your nonsense.

It would be nice if you'd simply stop replying altogether.
In fact, go to bed, go to work, please just go somewhere else.

You know there's an ignore button right? If you don't like what I have to say, you can use it.

You have ONE other person agreeing with you in this thread, everyone else is completely disagreeing with you, so your attempt at deflection and propaganda isn't very successful is it?

Yep, it's all Bush's fault. Who's fault was it on 9/11? Bush had only been president for a few months.

Yes......the left supports Islam, thus they support terrorism. The tactics they used in Chicago at Trump rallies were essentially the same terrorists tactics that the attackers used last year in France to infiltrate events. The only difference was the level of violence used. This is the kind of mess Obama is bringing to America, the kind of hate and violence that we're seeing in Brussels this morning.

I don't like Islam, I don't support Islam, but i support people who want to be Muslims or Christians or whatever as long as they don't harm people.

You know there's an ignore button right? If you don't like what I have to say, you can use it.
The ignore button is a last resort we can use when we feel that we're dealing with trolls. I don't think you're a troll. You're just totally confused on what is right and what is wrong.

So, all Muslims are at fault?

I had a post where I was asked if we deserved to be blown up.

If all Muslims are guilty here, then we're all guilty too and deserve to be blown up.
Blow yourself up.

So do you.
Excuse me!

I need to be vetted?

You are falling all over yourself to alienate as many people on this board as possible.

I' m trying to be reasonable with someone who has no idea what the definition of reasonable is.

You need to be vetted because, well they think that we're ALL "no different than the terrorists"

It's easy to ignore you as an individual, and in fact you should be ignored. However, your disruptions and derails here have caused numerous sidetracks that affect everyone else, and affects the tone and subject matter.

You clearly don't know the difference between me saying the US, UK and Russia act like terrorists.

Well, hopefully you'll be able to show us your experience soon. I hear Trump is considering reinstating the draft. I fully support it. I feel pole-smoking little faggots like yourself should be afforded the opportunity to suit up and head into battle. If you survive, perhaps then you'll have a greater appreciation for America and a distaste for ISIS, whom you seem to endorse and cheer for at the moment. Fear not, that'll change - if you survive. Trust me - if ISIS ever comes to U.S. shores and starts rounding up Americans - faggots like you will be the first to have their heads paraded around on sticks.

Lucky me won't ever get called up.... I have a problem with one of my eyes, I can't use guns. It's not so fun shooting at a target you can't see properly. Though I used to be able to get 2 or 3 our of 5 within the target at 25 meters with a .22
Lucky you!

To have those like me who gladly serve to protect those like you. Those who you despise and vilify!

...Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.
THIS happened BEFORE Shrub's war, dipshit...

As a matter of fact, it occurred less than a year after the end of an eight-year-long Democratic administration...

developers-south-korea-under-fire-over-building-resembing-9-11-twin-towers-collapse.jpg

Who the hell do you idiot Muslim Apologists think you're kidding?

You miss the target here a lot too.

Blow yourself up.

So do you.
Excuse me!

I need to be vetted?

You need to be vetted because, well they think that we're ALL "no different than the terrorists"
Well. It has been obvious for some time that those of us who serve and have served are considered potential terrorists by those who have no respect for those who serve, nor for this Country.

This is all a lie. It isn't possible for the wonderful followers of the 'religion of peace' to commit such acts. It's the evil homophobic Xians and pro-lifers; they're to blame for everything wrong on the planet.

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News

Goddess Ashtara rated this OP "funny"....I'm unable to understand HOW this rates as "funny", suicide bombings killing innocent people is "funny"

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News

Goddess Ashtara rated this OP "funny"....I'm unable to understand HOW this rates as "funny", suicide bombings killing innocent people is "funny"

I've only read enough of his posts to see that he's a sicko degenerate. He probably does indeed find it funny.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Lucy. My condolences to you and yours, who have to tolerate these horrific events.

Hopefully there will be a time when these cowards end their rein of terror.

Realize that there are many who stand with you than those who stand against you.

Ah....wake up to see Muslims tried to blow up the Brussels airport and slaughter dozens of people again.

Yay for Diversity!!!

Ah....wake up to see Muslims tried to blow up the Brussels airport and slaughter dozens of people again.

Yay for Diversity!!!
Exactly. Woke at 3:30 a.m. Left Dover AFB at 4. Back to Ft. Meade at 5:30 and thought the same thing.

Just disgusted with these cowards.

Lets see.

We had a week of liberals using 2 or 3 acts of minor violence as a way to say most Trump supporters are violent.

Now...we will have a week of liberals trying to convince us 3 suicide bombings by Muslims means NOTHING about most Muslims.

I'm so done being nice and trying to reason with these motherfuckers.

Forum List

Back