🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

Ah....wake up to see Muslims tried to blow up the Brussels airport and slaughter dozens of people again.

Yay for Diversity!!!
Exactly. Woke at 3:30 a.m. Left Dover AFB at 4. Back to Ft. Meade at 5:30 and thought the same thing.

Just disgusted with these cowards.

Although I'm not American, I appreciate that you serve your nation in uniform.

I'm volunteer Reservist for my own nations Armed Forces, although when the SHTF I won't be called up now on account of discovering Kid C now arriving on the planet later this year....bad timing huh? :eusa_doh:

Although I could man the telephones for our Armed Forces when the SHTF :smoke:

Terrorism and the foreign policies of certain countries who act like terrorists, the US, the UK, Russia for example.
Terrorism and the foreign policies of certain countries who act like terrorists, the US, the UK, Russia for example.

I don't see any links either with Russia, US or UK..

Other than they have a tendency of using arms in foreign countries?
Well, if Muslims ever learned to get along with their neighbors and each other, we wouldn't have to do it.

That's their problem, not yours. Why does the US "have to do it" in the ME but not elsewhere?
a04_0RTRMNRG.jpg

suidi arabia again .
suidi arabia and wahabism is biggest terrorist fund...................
radical islam society ....... funding by suidi in brussell

but idiot republican politician blamed iran last night (cnn)

usa and eu must send army to molenberg ( suidi arabia/wahabism dogs neighborhood in brussel)
and they must capture all people and send them to suidi arabia desert or sea and burn ........all mosque in brussel

Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.

This has no basis in fact or reality. Islamic terrorism has been around as far back as the 7th Century

No it hasn't. Terrorism is when the killing is done not by the state. All wars in the past were just wars. Terrorism is a new term designed to define those who are against the state.

You could suppose that Robin Hood was a terrorist, but the reality is that term didn't exist.

The founding fathers were also terrorists then. Christians have been terrorists for 2,000 years. Jews for even longer than that/

What exactly are you hoping to get from such a duff statement?

Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.

This has no basis in fact or reality. Islamic terrorism has been around as far back as the 7th Century

No it hasn't. Terrorism is when the killing is done not by the state. All wars in the past were just wars. Terrorism is a new term designed to define those who are against the state.

You could suppose that Robin Hood was a terrorist, but the reality is that term didn't exist.
It is technique, practice result not the popular term that denotes what is referred to as terrorism.

Ah....wake up to see Muslims tried to blow up the Brussels airport and slaughter dozens of people again.

Yay for Diversity!!!
Exactly. Woke at 3:30 a.m. Left Dover AFB at 4. Back to Ft. Meade at 5:30 and thought the same thing.

Just disgusted with these cowards.

Although I'm not American, I appreciate that you serve your nation in uniform.

I'm volunteer Reservist for my own nations Armed Forces, although when the SHTF I won't be called up now on account of discovering Kid C now arriving on the planet later this year....bad timing huh? :eusa_doh:

Although I could man the telephones for our Armed Forces when the SHTF :smoke:
A bun in the oven

...Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.
THIS happened BEFORE Shrub's war, dipshit...

As a matter of fact, it occurred less than a year after the end of an eight-year-long Democratic administration...

developers-south-korea-under-fire-over-building-resembing-9-11-twin-towers-collapse.jpg

Who the hell do you idiot Muslim Apologists think you're kidding?

Yes it did. And this goes back to things that happened before.

However the terrorism we're seeing now is from those impacted by the Iraq War, and not from before that. These are people who have been converted to Islamic extremism as a result of the actions of Bush.

I see that you lot have decided to call anyone who doesn't agree with you "Muslim Apologists" as if that will somehow make your argument better.

Europe-wide, the poor people there have no way to defend themselves against these assholes - as the fucking government has dis-armed every citizen, much like the Liberal assholes are in favor of doing in the United States.
These fuckers - for the time being - will be SHOT where they stand by United States citizens carrying firearms when they attempt this shit on U.S. soil.
I don't go ANYWHERE without a weapon these days - especially into places labeled "No Gun Zones." I usually carry a larger caliber handgun into these places.

It is technique, practice result not the popular term that denotes what is referred to as terrorism.

No, it's not about technique or practice. It's about your view of them/

Freedom Fighters are those you support. Terrorists are those you oppose. Governments cannot be either.

Generally those people who are fighting against governments will use certain tactics because they're known to work. So, they don't really have much choice. It's urban guerrilla warfare, and it's associated with those who aren't representing govts, but if a govt did it, it wouldn't be considered terrorism, at least not by the govt who's doing it.

Terrorism is a word which is designed to be negative and used in that way to discredit those who do it.

Forum List

Back