Two explosions in Brussels airport

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!

Yeah and then the right wing's wet dream will come true.

The end of the Cold War was the worst thing that happened to the right.

Their President got kicked out of office, the last President to do so, Clinton was in for 8 years and then Bush got elected and found what the right was looking for.

An excuse to spend more on the military, have more insecurity, have people being more nationalistic.

Who dies? Not the rich, but the normal people.

Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.
Yep, it's all Bush's fault. Who's fault was it on 9/11? Bush had only been president for a few months.

Yes......the left supports Islam, thus they support terrorism. The tactics they used in Chicago at Trump rallies were essentially the same terrorists tactics that the attackers used last year in France to infiltrate events. The only difference was the level of violence used. This is the kind of mess Obama is bringing to America, the kind of hate and violence that we're seeing in Brussels this morning.

Actually the left supports freedom of religion.

I don't like Islam, I don't support Islam, but i support people who want to be Muslims or Christians or whatever as long as they don't harm people.
Freedom of religion if you're Muslim. Everyone else.....nope.

This isn't a debate, this is just you coming up with nonsense.

I'm not replying to your nonsense.
Nope, you're the one who's preaching nonsense. I have anti-terrorism experience and training. I know what you're doing. You're conducting physiological warfare right now.

My condolences... Terrorism is really world problem

Terrorism and the foreign policies of certain countries who act like terrorists, the US, the UK, Russia for example.
You obviously don't know the difference between military aggression and terrorism.
I'm scratching my head over your attempt to lump the UK into this. And I wonder what Brussels and Germany did to deserve the kind of attacks we're seeing in the news this morning. Or is your problem with Western Society in general?

The BBC World Service just had report of children between ages of 8 years and 12 years committing suicide bombs in Syria....how can we even trust the CHILDREN, how can we know if CHILDREN in Europa and of course America are not now going to bring this horror to our nations?

Terrorism and the foreign policies of certain countries who act like terrorists, the US, the UK, Russia for example.
You obviously don't know the difference between military aggression and terrorism.
I'm scratching my head over your attempt to lump the UK into this. And I wonder what Brussels and Germany did to deserve the kind of attacks we're seeing in the news this morning. Or is your problem with Western Society in general?

You clearly don't know the difference between me saying the US, UK and Russia act like terrorists.

No MUSLIMS allowed to immigrate. PERIOD!!!!

-Geaux

So, all Muslims are at fault?

I had a post where I was asked if we deserved to be blown up.

If all Muslims are guilty here, then we're all guilty too and deserve to be blown up.
Blow yourself up.

WE are guilty of nothing and do not deserve to be blown up.

And therefore Muslims are not guilty because of what other Muslims are doing.
They still need to be vetted and scrutinized.

So do you.

I don't see any links either with Russia, US or UK..

Other than they have a tendency of using arms in foreign countries?
Well, if Muslims ever learned to get along with their neighbors and each other, we wouldn't have to do it.

Bitch slapped? He made this world a much less safe place to be. And Trump wants to make it more unsafe, and you're acting like this is a good thing.....

Why don't you put your mouth back down on some Muslim's balls and ass, asshole. Right where it belongs.

So, you think this is going to help your "argument" do you?

Do you know how many times I've been attacked and insulted today?

Maybe that's because you immediately began blaming EVERYONE EXCEPT the Islamic crowd, you then became an apologist of the worst kind and attempted to deflect peoples attention by rambling on about the IRA etc.

Well, if Muslims ever learned to get along with their neighbors and each other, we wouldn't have to do it.

That's their problem, not yours. Why does the US "have to do it" in the ME but not elsewhere?

You clearly don't know the difference between me saying the US, UK and Russia act like terrorists.
???

Well, hopefully you'll be able to show us your experience soon. I hear Trump is considering reinstating the draft. I fully support it. I feel pole-smoking little faggots like yourself should be afforded the opportunity to suit up and head into battle. If you survive, perhaps then you'll have a greater appreciation for America and a distaste for ISIS, whom you seem to endorse and cheer for at the moment. Fear not, that'll change - if you survive. Trust me - if ISIS ever comes to U.S. shores and starts rounding up Americans - faggots like you will be the first to have their heads paraded around on sticks.

Bitch slapped? He made this world a much less safe place to be. And Trump wants to make it more unsafe, and you're acting like this is a good thing.....

Why don't you put your mouth back down on some Muslim's balls and ass, asshole. Right where it belongs.

So, you think this is going to help your "argument" do you?

Do you know how many times I've been attacked and insulted today?

Maybe that's because you immediately began blaming EVERYONE EXCEPT the Islamic crowd, you then became an apologist of the worst kind and attempted to deflect peoples attention by rambling on about the IRA etc.

So I should just blame who you blame, and then you'd be happy.

In other words, if someone says something you don't agree with I deserve to be insulted?

Right.

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!

Their President got kicked out of office, the last President to do so, Clinton was in for 8 years and then Bush got elected and found what the right was looking for.

An excuse to spend more on the military, have more insecurity, have people being more nationalistic.

Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.
Yep, it's all Bush's fault. Who's fault was it on 9/11? Bush had only been president for a few months.

Yes......the left supports Islam, thus they support terrorism. The tactics they used in Chicago at Trump rallies were essentially the same terrorists tactics that the attackers used last year in France to infiltrate events. The only difference was the level of violence used. This is the kind of mess Obama is bringing to America, the kind of hate and violence that we're seeing in Brussels this morning.

I don't like Islam, I don't support Islam, but i support people who want to be Muslims or Christians or whatever as long as they don't harm people.

It would be nice if you'd simply stop replying altogether.
In fact, go to bed, go to work, please just go somewhere else.

That's their problem, not yours. Why does the US "have to do it" in the ME but not elsewhere?
a04_0RTRMNRG.jpg

Well, hopefully you'll be able to show us your experience soon. I hear Trump is considering reinstating the draft. I fully support it. I feel pole-smoking little faggots like yourself should be afforded the opportunity to suit up and head into battle. If you survive, perhaps then you'll have a greater appreciation for America and a distaste for ISIS, whom you seem to endorse and cheer for at the moment. Fear not, that'll change - if you survive. Trust me - if ISIS ever comes to U.S. shores and starts rounding up Americans - faggots like you will be the first to have their heads paraded around on sticks.

Lucky me won't ever get called up.... I have a problem with one of my eyes, I can't use guns. It's not so fun shooting at a target you can't see properly. Though I used to be able to get 2 or 3 our of 5 within the target at 25 meters with a .22

They're on a mission or something, to not only attempt to deflect attention, but also as they pointed out in one of their comments, to portray us meaning the Western peoples as being "no different from the terrorists"

In other words, if someone says something you don't agree with I deserve to be insulted?

Supporting ISIS, as you do, is not something to agree with, It's something that should be investigated. I fully support rounding up little subversives like to and having a one-on-one discussion with you as to what are your intentions here in the United States. I took an oath to defend this country against all enemies - foreign and domestic, asshole.

a04_0RTRMNRG.jpg

No doubt this horror will be explained as "well we brought it on ourselves" or something similar to that.

I don't think that's necessary.

You know there's an ignore button right? If you don't like what I have to say, you can use it.

Forum List

Back