🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

...Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.
THIS happened BEFORE Shrub's war, dipshit...

As a matter of fact, it occurred less than a year after the end of an eight-year-long Democratic administration...

developers-south-korea-under-fire-over-building-resembing-9-11-twin-towers-collapse.jpg

Who the hell do you idiot Muslim Apologists think you're kidding?

Yes it did. And this goes back to things that happened before.

However the terrorism we're seeing now is from those impacted by the Iraq War, and not from before that. These are people who have been converted to Islamic extremism as a result of the actions of Bush.

I see that you lot have decided to call anyone who doesn't agree with you "Muslim Apologists" as if that will somehow make your argument better.
They always have an excuse. Someone bothers you so you slap them. Then they slap you back and you stick a knife in them. They shoot one of you and you set off bombs where they live and work. Then in response they bomb the shit out of your country and that supposedly creates more hateful little shits that want to murder Christians and Jews......and if you run out of Christians and Jews your start killing Sunnis because they aren't Shiite.

Nice way to live.

Yeah, it's a crap way to live. Things have been escalating, and the US has been playing a very strong part in this escalation.

After 9/11 Bush went to Afghanistan and a lot of the world believed this was the right thing to do. He didn't invade, he helped out those who were fighting and then put troops on the ground to try and rebuild the country.

Iraq was different and escalated the whole thing to another level. He not only became islamic extremism's number one recruitment officer, he also provided the training ground for them to develop their techniques with his post war fuck up.

I can show you how this conflict has gone back to the English's invasion of Afghanistan in the 1800s. This is when it all started. However it was containable up until 2003. Now it's gone, it's lost, we're stuck with this fear and instability for the rest of our lives, all thanks to Bush.
Bush wasn't alive in the 1800s.

The problem with Islam is that it is too easily offended. The answer to this offense is always murder or erase the offensive. I know it's too much to ask that as long as someone isn't bothering you, don't bother them. That isn't even a consideration in Islam. Force your religion down the throats of your neighbors, and if they resist.....kill them.

Anyone realize that these animals may be a very good reason not to have nuclear plants? Although I don't think we should give into the threat, they are a threat and need dealt with quickly.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

Again, instead of dealing with the reality, you're trying to make people hide.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

I'll just ignore you now, so rant away....I'll be requesting a cleaning up of this thread anyhow as you're so much Off Topic of what this thread is about it's getting ridiculous already.

So why do you come on here?

Why do you come to a place with differing views if you're going to ignore them? You're not debating me. You're telling me to accept what you say, or shut up.

You think talking about the events that have led up to this are off topic. Sure they are, good excuse for you to IGNORE REALITY.

And you know what's even funnier. I was having a "debate" with a Pakistani today.

He said much the same as you.

He said he supports Hamas no matter what Hamas do. He says Jews should die. Then told me I was wrong and he was right and just kept attacking me the whole time. Just like you're doing. There's not much difference between the right in Islam and the right in the West.

You just have to shut up and do as you're told.
Hijack another thread or start one yourself.

No one is trying to silence you!
He's totally destroying the thread, so on ignore he goes.

A letter to our “commander in chief.”

Mr. President, could you maybe address the nation about all this “violent extremism” going on in our world? Or, is this none of our business because what happens in Belgium stays in Belgium?

I realize that there have been many attacks planned on U.S. soil that have been thwarted by our homeland security operations or the FBI or the CIA, and for that I am grateful. Shall we give you the credit for that too, or is it possible you are making everyone’s job more difficult? We know you told those Seals where Bin Laden was and how they were to capture or kill him, but you know, the war is not over. Can you help locate and take out all of the Islamic terrorists now in our country? Oops, did I say a bad word? I meant “violent extremists” because as you said many times, Islam is NOT the problem and Christians need to get off their high horses because we had the Crusades and slavery. Yes, thank you Mr. president for bringing prudence and courage into this discussion and crisis.

Another question Mr. President. Do you think it is possible we could be subject to mass attacks or mass bombings in one our U.S. cities where many will die? Why not? But what if it happens, do we still say it has nothing to do with Islam? Do we still welcome tens of thousands of Arab men into this nation not really knowing who the heck they are? What about all those middle eastern men that came in with visas for education but never went to college and we can no longer track their whereabouts somewhere in our country? Should we be concerned? Or are we really way too worried about the real enemy, global warming where we simply cannot waste any time or resources on this terrorism bunk? After all, it is so exaggerated isn’t it? Nothing more than a junior varsity BB team thinking they are the Lakers.

Question: What if you get another call from Western Europe asking for the mighty USA to join them in a joint effort to fight Islamic terrorism and maybe march in unison to lift the spirits of our citizens? Are you going to hide under your desk again and give no response and send no U.S. representative like you did after the Paris attacks? I mean, when you took that oath as president to protect and serve our nation, was that the first of a thousand lies you have been screwing us over with?

Last question: How on earth did you ever get all of the mainstream media outlets to let you get away with murder and bullshit for seven years? Even Fox? Boy, you really are “foxy” : )

The inevitable is of course going to happen, what happened in Paris, Brussels is going to happen in an American city and/or cities....New York, Chicago, Miami, Denver, San Diego ANYWHERE. When this happens, multiple suicide bombings, what do you think Obama will actually do?

Rule number one. If you can't handle the consequences, don't start the fight in the first place.

This doesn't answer my question. When the suicide bombs begin in American cities, what is Obama's reaction going to be?

I'm not the person to be asking this question, you know that, right?

In theory some people have made plans to deal with the eventuality of such attacks. Obama would then put those in place.

Yep, marshall law. Suspending the next elections.... Could happen.

Mr. President, could you maybe address the nation about all this “violent extremism” going on in our world? Or, is this none of our business because what happens in Belgium stays in Belgium?

I realize that there have been many attacks planned on U.S. soil that have been thwarted by our homeland security operations or the FBI or the CIA, and for that I am grateful. Shall we give you the credit for that too, or is it possible you are making everyone’s job more difficult? We know you told those Seals where Bin Laden was and how they were to capture or kill him, but you know, the war is not over. Can you help locate and take out all of the Islamic terrorists now in our country? Oops, did I say a bad word? I meant “violent extremists” because as you said many times, Islam is NOT the problem and Christians need to get off their high horses because we had the Crusades and slavery. Yes, thank you Mr. president for bringing prudence and courage into this discussion and crisis.

Another question Mr. President. Do you think it is possible we could be subject to mass attacks or mass bombings in one our U.S. cities where many will die? Why not? But what if it happens, do we still say it has nothing to do with Islam? Do we still welcome tens of thousands of Arab men into this nation not really knowing who the heck they are? What about all those middle eastern men that came in with visas for education but never went to college and we can no longer track their whereabouts somewhere in our country? Should we be concerned? Or are we really way too worried about the real enemy, global warming where we simply cannot waste any time or resources on this terrorism bunk? After all, it is so exaggerated isn’t it? Nothing more than a junior varsity BB team thinking they are the Lakers.

Question: What if you get another call from Western Europe asking for the mighty USA to join them in a joint effort to fight Islamic terrorism and maybe march in unison to lift the spirits of our citizens? Are you going to hide under your desk again and give no response and send no U.S. representative like you did after the Paris attacks? I mean, when you took that oath as president to protect and serve our nation, was that the first of a thousand lies you have been screwing us over with?

Last question: How on earth did you ever get all of the mainstream media outlets to let you get away with murder and bullshit for seven years? Even Fox? Boy, you really are “foxy” : )

The inevitable is of course going to happen, what happened in Paris, Brussels is going to happen in an American city and/or cities....New York, Chicago, Miami, Denver, San Diego ANYWHERE. When this happens, multiple suicide bombings, what do you think Obama will actually do?

Rule number one. If you can't handle the consequences, don't start the fight in the first place.

This doesn't answer my question. When the suicide bombs begin in American cities, what is Obama's reaction going to be?
Take our guns.

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

Since when have personal attacks been ON-TOPIC?

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Maybe this isn't the best time for you to be making a fool of yourself.

Thanks to Traitor Bitch Merkel, I must fear each day for my family and friends in Germany, because we know what happened in Brussels today is inevitable in German nation....I have this fear each day.
:smiliehug:

world have only 1 solution and choice : genocide all wahabis/salafi moslem

That's what we face, it's either us or them. There is no middle ground.

So, your only solution is to make things worse. I do feel sorry for you. I also feel fortunate that you're not a leader in this world, and that Austria just isn't strong enough. Another reason why the EU should never be so strong.

I'm not the person to be asking this question, you know that, right?

In theory some people have made plans to deal with the eventuality of such attacks. Obama would then put those in place.

"In theory some people have made plans to deal with the eventuality of such attacks. Obama would then put those in place."

Well hopefully for the American people, the suicide bombs won't coincide with a day that Obama's on the golf course or having a fundraiser....or fooling about in Cuba or somewhere.

Ugh, here comes yet another day of spinning for the PC-protected religion....
One of the most disturbing things about this today, is that with the amount of security in Brussels already since Paris attacks, how has something this huge happened?
Only so much can be done in a free society. You can't arrest or search every Middle Eastern-looking person with a bag, for example, and the terrorists know it.

The biggest questions to me now are (1) how far these people are willinhes to go in hitting soft targets, and (2) whether there is a breaking point, a moment in which the attacks go too far and create large-scale violence by the public in response.

The West must profile, no matter how un-PC that is, no matter what the civil rights community says, no matter how many protest marches there are. It's the only way to slow this onslaught down.
This is Europe. Ain't gonna happen :uhoh3:

So, your only solution is to make things worse. I do feel sorry for you. I also feel fortunate that you're not a leader in this world, and that Austria just isn't strong enough. Another reason why the EU should never be so strong.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

Since when have personal attacks been ON-TOPIC?

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Maybe this isn't the best time for you to be making a fool of yourself.

Thanks to Traitor Bitch Merkel, I must fear each day for my family and friends in Germany, because we know what happened in Brussels today is inevitable in German nation....I have this fear each day.
:smiliehug:

Thank you Tilly darling :smiliehug:

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!

We are the rational and civilised peoples, we CANNOT either negotiate nor reason with these Satanic homicidal monsters.

More than likely what this administration will do is make nice with them. Kumbaya diplomacy. They will just cave like they did with Cuba. Hoping that being "nice" will make those savages "nice." I am pretty sure they are right. Give the savages everything they want and they will be happy.

Europe-wide, the poor people there have no way to defend themselves against these assholes - as the fucking government has dis-armed every citizen, much like the Liberal assholes are in favor of doing in the United States.
These fuckers - for the time being - will be SHOT where they stand by United States citizens carrying firearms when they attempt this shit on U.S. soil.
I don't go ANYWHERE without a weapon these days - especially into places labeled "No Gun Zones." I usually carry a larger caliber handgun into these places.
Oh, god, what a bunch of crap. You're so full of it. Internet bravado. :puke:

This has no basis in fact or reality. Islamic terrorism has been around as far back as the 7th Century

No it hasn't. Terrorism is when the killing is done not by the state. All wars in the past were just wars. Terrorism is a new term designed to define those who are against the state.

You could suppose that Robin Hood was a terrorist, but the reality is that term didn't exist.
It is technique, practice result not the popular term that denotes what is referred to as terrorism.

No, it's not about technique or practice. It's about your view of them/

Freedom Fighters are those you support. Terrorists are those you oppose. Governments cannot be either.

Generally those people who are fighting against governments will use certain tactics because they're known to work. So, they don't really have much choice. It's urban guerrilla warfare, and it's associated with those who aren't representing govts, but if a govt did it, it wouldn't be considered terrorism, at least not by the govt who's doing it.

Terrorism is a word which is designed to be negative and used in that way to discredit those who do it.
Oh.....so we should change it to another word like "fuzzy bunnies".....so people won't think negatively about people who murder innocent civilians, children in schools, people going to work.

No not "fuzzy bunnies", I like bunnies, they're our friends :smile:
Not in Monty Python.

We are the rational and civilised peoples, we CANNOT either negotiate nor reason with these Satanic homicidal monsters.

More than likely what this administration will do is make nice with them. Kumbaya diplomacy. They will just cave like they did with Cuba. Hoping that being "nice" will make those savages "nice." I am pretty sure they are right. Give the savages everything they want and they will be happy.
Give them what they want and they will want more, more, more.

using nuclear weapon on hiroshima didnt make thing worse .some people needs bully
150225-Bully_(USA)-2.jpg

Yep, I think you got the point.

Yep.....as they say in the ME.....the West's freedoms are their greatest weakness.

Give them what they want, which is to be left alone, and they'll want that more, and they will then decide that the oil is theirs and that they can sell it to the US for a price that they want.

We can't have that, now, can we?

Forum List

Back