🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

Actually the left supports freedom of religion.

I don't like Islam, I don't support Islam, but i support people who want to be Muslims or Christians or whatever as long as they don't harm people.
Freedom of religion if you're Muslim. Everyone else.....nope.

This isn't a debate, this is just you coming up with nonsense.

I'm not replying to your nonsense.

It would be nice if you'd simply stop replying altogether.
In fact, go to bed, go to work, please just go somewhere else.

You know there's an ignore button right? If you don't like what I have to say, you can use it.
The ignore button is a last resort we can use when we feel that we're dealing with trolls. I don't think you're a troll. You're just totally confused on what is right and what is wrong.
I've just put him on ignore. His obvious adoration of Islamic scum and his hatred of the West is truly nauseating, and especially so in the immediate aftermath of this slaughter of our fellow Europeans.

I think I am going to vote for Trump. I have had just about enough of the religion of peace!

.??? They've just found another unexplored bomb at the airport according to Sky news.

Yes earlier, they mention other bombs were there, earlier this was perhaps 5 hours ago, I lose track of the time already :eusa_doh:

31 dead so far at airport and metro.
It's all Bush and Trump's fault.

Also blame surely with Reagan, GHWB, Nixon, Taft, McKinley, Grant, Hayes and I think maybe Andrew Jackson also....oh and Thomas Jefferson because the Leftists say he was racist or something :smoke:
Lucy.

It's George Washington's fault.

He should not have cut down the Cherry tree.

It came to fruition when he crossed the Delaware.

You must bone up on American history if you are going to have an honest debate.

31 dead so far at airport and metro.
It's all Bush and Trump's fault.

Also blame surely with Reagan, GHWB, Nixon, Taft, McKinley, Grant, Hayes and I think maybe Andrew Jackson also....oh and Thomas Jefferson because the Leftists say he was racist or something :smoke:
Lucy.

It's George Washington's fault.

He should not have cut down the Cherry tree.

It came to fruition when he crossed the Delaware.

You must bone up on American history if you are going to have an honest debate.

Oh :eusa_doh:I'm going to read every book available, so I get with the programme!

A terribly difficult and complicated situation with no easy answers.

Perhaps one of the first things we could do is stop spinning and deflecting for vicious, crazed murderers.

But, but, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the Crusades !
(Counter crusades :eusa_shhh:)

Yep, counter crusades, we have entered the hot tub time machine and it is the 15th century.

No wonder I'm confused we're in the 15th Century....

Perhaps one of the first things we could do is stop spinning and deflecting for vicious, crazed murderers.

Yep, counter crusades, we have entered the hot tub time machine and it is the 15th century.

So much for Obama's historic visit to Cuba...

Sleeping on the job again?

Sky news: Belgian PM warns of more attacks.

I now have a nap....with all this crazy situation, and my friend phoning me when I was asleep earlier from half hour away from Brussels airport, you know I've had perhaps one hour of sleep since yesterday night.

The babysitter has been bribed with offer of ice-cream and big bag of marshmallows to get her ass here to watch Kid A and Kid B....and the bribe is successful, she's here.

Sleeping on the job again?

I'm afraid so yes, I sort of nod off and when I wake up, I'm in a completely different Century :eek-52: :cool-45:

Only so much can be done in a free society. You can't arrest or search every Middle Eastern-looking person with a bag, for example, and the terrorists know it.

The biggest questions to me now are (1) how far these people are willinhes to go in hitting soft targets, and (2) whether there is a breaking point, a moment in which the attacks go too far and create large-scale violence by the public in response.

The West must profile, no matter how un-PC that is, no matter what the civil rights community says, no matter how many protest marches there are. It's the only way to slow this onslaught down.

Exactly, profile and also more camps....all rounded up and kept in camps away from the populations of our nations, we simply cannot trust any of them and it's impossible to separate wheat from chaff.
I don't think public outrage is strong enough to overcome those who would fight this.

That's why I wonder about the turning point, if and when the terrorists finally go too far.

I'd prefer not to find out.
It looks as though nothing short of targeting kindergarten schools will do.
Already been done by Chechnyan Muslims
Ahh yes, I'd forgotten abou that. The black widows? But not yet in France, Belgium, UK etc.

Forum List

Back