🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

Hmmm.

These animals have actually killed more muslims than any other religion over the last few weeks.
But that happened in counties that we dont know about.

We will never defeat isis without the support of the muslim people of the world.

So the solution is to work with them rather than demonise them.

There are some real clowns on this board.
Are you kidding me?

Every time something like this happens they get cheers and pass out candy.

Speaking of clowns? Have you looked at that avatar lately?

4872987.jpg

Journalist tells of Brussels terror - "Sirens are still going off and there is a fear that something else may happen."

Ex-York journalist tells of Brussels terror - "Sirens are still going off and there is a fear that something else may happen."

Preview of coming attractions?

Yes, bois and girls, you, too, can have 31 dead (or more) on YOUR doorstep. Just elect another candy-ass Democrat who scurries about the world weeping, groveling and apologizing. Y'know, like the leadership of The European Union and some closer to home.

"At least 13 people have been killed and at least 35 injured in terrorism bomb attacks on the main airport and the Metro system in the Belgian capital."

This time you have a choice - are you smart enough to use it?

View attachment 68521

Journalist tells of Brussels terror - "Sirens are still going off and there is a fear that something else may happen."

Ex-York journalist tells of Brussels terror - "Sirens are still going off and there is a fear that something else may happen."

Yes, bois and girls, you, too, can have 31 dead (or more) on YOUR doorstep. Just elect another candy-ass Democrat who scurries about the world weeping, groveling and apologizing. Y'know, like the leadership of The European Union and some closer to home.

"At least 13 people have been killed and at least 35 injured in terrorism bomb attacks on the main airport and the Metro system in the Belgian capital."

Do we at least get to pick our most favored nationality for mass killings in the USA in the future if we vote correctly?

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News

I made comment much earlier about my friend and then her younger sister. My friend located her younger sister aged 20 years-old who she thought might be at the Metro, earlier she couldn't account for her....now they find her, at the hospital, she has no legs anymore.

So I hope the Muslim apologists get HUGE THRILL from this, it should make ALL of you joyous. Hey we must remember, it's a 20 year-old girls fault that GWB invaded Iraq when she was only 6 years-old, so she DESERVES losing both her legs right?

OF COURSE SHE FUCKING DOES. So far 20 were scraped off the floors and ceilings and windows of that train, they DESERVE their deaths too right? OF COURSE THEY FUCKING DO.

All the Muslim apologists might be busy a while, they'll be all masturbating furiously now. In Hell, where they'll all join their Islamic pets of course, they won't be permitted to do such things anymore though.
OMG, that's terrible, Lucy.

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

I made comment much earlier about my friend and then her younger sister. My friend located her younger sister aged 20 years-old who she thought might be at the Metro, earlier she couldn't account for her....now they find her, at the hospital, she has no legs anymore.

So I hope the Muslim apologists get HUGE THRILL from this, it should make ALL of you joyous. Hey we must remember, it's a 20 year-old girls fault that GWB invaded Iraq when she was only 6 years-old, so she DESERVES losing both her legs right?

OF COURSE SHE FUCKING DOES. So far 20 were scraped off the floors and ceilings and windows of that train, they DESERVE their deaths too right? OF COURSE THEY FUCKING DO.

All the Muslim apologists might be busy a while, they'll be all masturbating furiously now. In Hell, where they'll all join their Islamic pets of course, they won't be permitted to do such things anymore though.
OMG, that's terrible, Lucy.

I'm unable to process this mentally, having never experienced such a thing before. I cannot explain how I feel. I'm calm and angry at the same time, and they cancel each other, making me strangely numb.

View attachment 68521

Do we at least get to pick our most favored nationality for mass killings in the USA in the future if we vote correctly?
Islam is a religion.

How long with the POTUS continue to say we are not at war with Islam? It would seen Islam is at war with the west and we are one of the leading countries of the west. Time to annihilate extremist nut jobs. Oh and all those refugee's Obama wants can take safe haven in an Islamic country because we can't tell friend from foe among them. Obama's denial is the driving force behind Trump;even a blind man can see Islam isn't compatible with western Ideals.

Time for a crackdown or just another apology tour?
Hillary bragged about getting even for the plane brought down by Gaddafi after decades. They all brag about getting UBL after a decade.
Will they now FINALLY go after ISIS or wait a decade & blame republicans?

While they review the videos I certainly hope they do not look for middle eastern looking men or women. There is no reason to think this was caused by ME looking men, just because it was.

Hillary bragged about getting even for the plane brought down by Gaddafi after decades. They all brag about getting UBL after a decade.
and several hundred others from all over Europe and the world ,
do you have a point?

We're pounding them with drone strikes -- killing leaders.

American public is not ready for boots on the ground -- it's not easy to send other peoples sons, which is good because it shouldn't be.

You see, this is because of Bush and Iraq. America feels burned, lied to, mislead. We don't trust our Government to tell us when all out war is justified.

and several hundred others from all over Europe and the world ,
do you have a point?
Yes, liberals are weak on defending the American people.

It's only gonna get worse in Western Europe. They allowed their Left Wing idiots to completely dismantle their Immigration Systems. The only thing that can save them now, is a large-scale Right Wing Revolution all across the region.

View attachment 68521

Islam is a religion.

Yes. I always have to remind liberals the definition of stuff. They think Muslim is a race too.

We're pounding them with drone strikes -- killing leaders.

American public is not ready for boots on the ground -- it's not easy to send other peoples sons, which is good because it shouldn't be.

You see, this is because of Bush and Iraq. America feels burned, lied to, mislead. We don't trust our Government to tell us when all out war is justified.

Send in Big Bertha.

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!
It isn't Islam we are at war with; it is terrorists.

And it isn't "we" who are at war, it's "them", the rich people, the people whose interests are all messed up.

And has it changed?

In France someone wanted to make a film, only a few years ago, about the soccer match in no-man's-land at xmas 1914.
The French govt wanted to prevent it happening. They spent 90 years trying to cover up the fact that the poor people wanted nothing to do with the rich people's war, and wanted to start a revolution.

In Russia they were successful, mainly because the Tsar was inept and couldn't deal with his country.

You're not even On Topic, the thread is about the bomb explosions in Brussels....not about what occured in 1914.

Retards like him cannot be reasoned with. As Muslim terrorists are blowing people up, all he can do is criticize and blame Bush and Republicans. As if Muslims only started killing people since Bush was in office. These progressives are "all in" with their Muslim allies. As I have pointed out many times before, every time a terror attack happens they will all react the same way: blame the "right wing" white Christians, never the third world shitbags that practice a barbaric religion that preaches murder.

Forum List

Back