🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News
How long with the POTUS continue to say we are not at war with Islam? It would seen Islam is at war with the west and we are one of the leading countries of the west. Time to annihilate extremist nut jobs. Oh and all those refugee's Obama wants can take safe haven in an Islamic country because we can't tell friend from foe among them. Obama's denial is the driving force behind Trump;even a blind man can see Islam isn't compatible with western Ideals.

Even the bitches on The View say we are at war with Islam!!!

AND.....watch this shit....3/4 of them praise Trump as the "voice of reason " today

Time for a crackdown or just another apology tour?
Hillary bragged about getting even for the plane brought down by Gaddafi after decades. They all brag about getting UBL after a decade.
Will they now FINALLY go after ISIS or wait a decade & blame republicans?

We're pounding them with drone strikes -- killing leaders.

American public is not ready for boots on the ground -- it's not easy to send other peoples sons, which is good because it shouldn't be.

You see, this is because of Bush and Iraq. America feels burned, lied to, mislead. We don't trust our Government to tell us when all out war is justified.

You may be right, and Mrs. Tulza and Obama being proven liars doesn't help.

Hillary bragged about getting even for the plane brought down by Gaddafi after decades. They all brag about getting UBL after a decade.

American public is not ready for boots on the ground -- it's not easy to send other peoples sons, which is good because it shouldn't be.

You see, this is because of Bush and Iraq. America feels burned, lied to, mislead. We don't trust our Government to tell us when all out war is justified.

Pounding them with drones lol

That like saying I'm going to put out a house fire with a squirt gun.

Get real people

Pounding them with drones lol

That like saying I'm going to put out a house fire with a squirt gun.

Get real people

They brag about killing Americans in ally country. They brag about raining death from above. I think they don't care about brown people.

Aren't you sick to death of this shit?
Being terrorized by terrorists and Republicans? Yes, yes I am.

Terrorized by Republican, grow the f...k up. You kind does not help the situation one bit.
I should have specified attempted terrorizing by Republicans.

I would suggest starting with the truth.
Are they not all currently screaming that we are all going to die?

Who is rational and civilized exactly?

You mean, like the country that went to war on a completely false pretext and then completely and utterly fucked up the post war period in total style?

This ISN'T the time to bring in this stuff, Brussels in CHAOS at major airport and now at major Metro station and so far 17 people are dead this morning and who knows how many more dead and seriously injured.

Yes it is. It's the EXACT time to be bring this stuff up. People are DYING because of the actions of assholes like Bush who were elected by people who are doing the very same thing they did when then elected Bush with Trump right now.

Now is the time to say enough is enough and people like Trump and the Republican Party can go fuck themselves and we don't want to be dying any more for their sick interests.

Time to stop this, rather than escalate this.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

Again, instead of dealing with the reality, you're trying to make people hide.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

You're not trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, your trying to tell them they are the cause of it. You progressives have no intention of stopping terrorist attacks like these from happening. You think appeasing these barbarians and allowing them to immigrate into Western countries is going to suddenly make them civil and peaceful so we can all coexist, or at least that's what you pretend to believe. The reality is Islam is a barbaric religion that believes in the subjugation of women, the enslavement of non-Muslims, and justified murder of infidels. Progressives are allowing these low lives to infiltrate our societies and enabling them to destroy it. Whether this is naive stupidity or intentionally being done is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is progressive low life pieces of shit continue to defend these terrorists and continue to try to appease them. Progressives continue to argue that these terrorists aren't real Muslims, despite Islams' 1400 year history of war, rape, enslavement, and murder. Take a good hard look at all the Muslim countries in the world, can you name one that is "civilized"? Maybe our supposed "ally" Saudi Arabia? A country that outlaws other religions, subjugated women into virtually being slaves, and kills open homosexuals.

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

What I think many here in Europa are thinking, is why is everything centering on France and Belgium? It's very curious why this is.
So, let's ignore the Madrid attack.

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!
It isn't Islam we are at war with; it is terrorists.

ALL the terrorists follow ISLAM or haven't you noticed? It's to be expected that all the Islam apologists would have to start with the usual mantra.

Who is surprised that ALL Islamic terrorists follow Islam? Jeez, you'd have to be stupid to think that Islamic terrorists aren't following Islam.

But not all terrorists are Muslims. Did you notice that?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but ALL the terrorists ARE Muslim.
Who knew that Tim McVeigh was muslim.

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!
It isn't Islam we are at war with; it is terrorists.

ALL the terrorists follow ISLAM or haven't you noticed? It's to be expected that all the Islam apologists would have to start with the usual mantra.

Who is surprised that ALL Islamic terrorists follow Islam? Jeez, you'd have to be stupid to think that Islamic terrorists aren't following Islam.

But not all terrorists are Muslims. Did you notice that?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but ALL the terrorists ARE Muslim.
Who knew that Tim McVeigh was muslim.

Ah....always gets back around to McVeigh. Yes...of course not ALL terrorists are Muslims. #BlackLivesMatter has many terrorists in it...Black Panthers especially.

Obamas 2008 campaign started in the home of Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn....terrorists who bombed police departments and now teach at left wing colleges.

Environmental terrorists of course. Statistically these left wing environmental terrorists carry out the most attacks...just usually very little damage or death. Fucking hippies man....fail at everything.

Ok....did I leave anyone out?? Oh yes. McVeigh.

So....what's that....about 99% of terrorists are some sort of left wing ideologues or Muslims. Yep. That's about right.

obama lies everyday but that bothers you not. But neither Bush nor Hillary lied, you're just stuck on decades old stupid. Old moldy worn out stupid. Wear it with pride!

Dear,

We, the American Public, are the boots on the ground.

I made comment much earlier about my friend and then her younger sister. My friend located her younger sister aged 20 years-old who she thought might be at the Metro, earlier she couldn't account for her....now they find her, at the hospital, she has no legs anymore.

So I hope the Muslim apologists get HUGE THRILL from this, it should make ALL of you joyous. Hey we must remember, it's a 20 year-old girls fault that GWB invaded Iraq when she was only 6 years-old, so she DESERVES losing both her legs right?

OF COURSE SHE FUCKING DOES. So far 20 were scraped off the floors and ceilings and windows of that train, they DESERVE their deaths too right? OF COURSE THEY FUCKING DO.

All the Muslim apologists might be busy a while, they'll be all masturbating furiously now. In Hell, where they'll all join their Islamic pets of course, they won't be permitted to do such things anymore though.
I think that you have made this up. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back