🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

No. The shame is on you.

You have no proof whether this occurred.

It is irrelevant. 37 dead and hundreds injured and you lessen the severity of this attack! Accusing someone of lying.

Yep. Tommy thinking on multiple levels again.

No. The shame is on you.

It is irrelevant. 37 dead and hundreds injured and you lessen the severity of this attack! Accusing someone of lying.

She was posting on the "Nipple Play" thread a few minutes later. Hardly the act of somebody who was genuinely affected. Making stuff up is par for the course for fascist nutters.

No. The shame is on you.

She was posting on the "Nipple Play" thread a few minutes later. Hardly the act of somebody who was genuinely affected. Making stuff up is par for the course for fascist nutters.
She made a generic statement that gives no reason to believe she is "acting" as if she was actively participating in a discussion concerning arousal and stimulus of Zach's nipples.

Making stuff up is par for the course for you.

No. The shame is on you.

She made a generic statement that gives no reason to believe she is "acting" as if she was actively participating in a discussion concerning arousal and stimulus of Zach's nipples.

It's a Troll and a Islamic apologist, it exhibits both in 98% of it's posts, it also hates America and exhibits a strong anti-American stance in posts on America. So ALL shame is on the Troll and it's ilk who love these Islamic monsters.

We all deal with shocking news in different ways. I think I posted to Zack that as I'm not male I couldn't answer his question, it was one post, hardly "actively participating in a discussion about arousal".

I commented to Tilly that as nothing like this has happened before, my feeling is numbed....at the moment, the next stage is probably me getting very angry and going ballistic.

22:25
FBI agents to be deployed to Brussels

Officers from the FBI and New York Police Department will travel to Belgium to take part in the investigation into today's attacks. They will participate because there were American victims.

Nine Americans, including three Mormon missionaries, were injured in the attacks.

The US has also increased security at airports, on public transportation and other potential terrorism targets. The main terminal at Denver airport was evacuated due to security concerns.

Brussels attacks: 34 killed and hundreds wounded as Islamic State claims responsibility for airport and Metro bombings - live

No. The shame is on you.

It's a Troll and a Islamic apologist, it exhibits both in 98% of it's posts, it also hates America and exhibits a strong anti-American stance in posts on America. So ALL shame is on the Troll and it's ilk who love these Islamic monsters.

We all deal with shocking news in different ways. I think I posted to Zack that as I'm not male I couldn't answer his question, it was one post, hardly "actively participating in a discussion about arousal".

I commented to Tilly that as nothing like this has happened before, my feeling is numbed....at the moment, the next stage is probably me getting very angry and going ballistic.
I wouldn't get angry and go ballistic.

It's more entertaining to expose trolls to sunlight.

Siblings from New York missing in Brussels attacks
By Joe Tacopino

March 22, 2016 | 7:18pm

Modal Trigger
sibs.jpg

Alexander and Sascha Pinczowski Photo: Facebook
A sibling duo from New York went missing in the devastating Brussels airport attackTuesday morning.

Sascha Pinczowski and her brother Alexander were reported missing by their Facebook friend Karen Van Suijdam.

“We are still looking for Alexander Pinczowski and his sister Sascha,” Suijdam wrote on the web site.

“They are missing in the Brussels airport attack since this morning. Please contact if you have seen them or know about their whereabouts. Please share!!!”

Sascha is a former student at Marymount Manhattan College and currently works at a production and design company in Chelsea.

No. The shame is on you.

Check the same Trolls post it THIS thread, it's post # 83....again saying I make the story up and where did I ever say I "want to put all the Jews in ovens"....this Troll is one SICK PUPPY:

How many will it take before the West WAKES THE F**K UP???

By Joe Tacopino

Modal Trigger
sibs.jpg

A sibling duo from New York went missing in the devastating Brussels airport attackTuesday morning.

Sascha Pinczowski and her brother Alexander were reported missing by their Facebook friend Karen Van Suijdam.

“We are still looking for Alexander Pinczowski and his sister Sascha,” Suijdam wrote on the web site.

“They are missing in the Brussels airport attack since this morning. Please contact if you have seen them or know about their whereabouts. Please share!!!”

Sascha is a former student at Marymount Manhattan College and currently works at a production and design company in Chelsea.

Do you know these people Tilly? Is this why you post this?

No. The shame is on you.

No I mean after the numbed feeling....it's probably getting angry and going ballistic. I'm meaning about what happened yesterday in Brussels.

By Joe Tacopino

Modal Trigger
sibs.jpg

No, I just thought since this is such a popular board with many lurkers, someone might.

By Joe Tacopino

Modal Trigger
sibs.jpg

No, I just thought since this is such a popular board with many lurkers, someone might.

Okay, yes that's a good idea.

No. The shame is on you.

Check the same Trolls post it THIS thread, it's post # 83....again saying I make the story up and where did I ever say I "want to put all the Jews in ovens"....this Troll is one SICK PUPPY:

How many will it take before the West WAKES THE F**K UP???
I've put the islamoterrorist lover and West despiser on ignore. It's just too much when they can't have enough respect to shut their pie holes even in the immediate aftermath of such atrocities. They are the lowest of the low and I don't have the words to express how much I loathe them, nor the patience to listen to or respond to their filth.

No. The shame is on you.

No I mean after the numbed feeling....it's probably getting angry and going ballistic. I'm meaning about what happened yesterday in Brussels.
Have you heard any more about your friends sister, Lucy? My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Have you heard any more about your friends sister, Lucy? My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Thanks Tilly :smiliehug: We had update at about 8pm, parents and older brother also at the hospital, they're told "critical but stable", it looks like she'll live, but how her and everyone will deal with her lets face it partial dismemberment that's what these Monsters did to her.

I myself would want to die, I wouldn't want to live without both legs, I personally wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I'm so sick of these awful tragedies, the sad reality is that theres no easy solution to this. I'm sick of empty rhetoric that gets banded about but doesn't put forward practical solutions. Its impossible to seal up the borders in Europe, can you imagine trying to seal up every US state.

I know some Americans view Europe as not doing enough but in trying to deal with this we don't want to throw fuel on the fire by further dividing communities. The Syrian refugee crisis has impacted Europe simply because of geography, what exactly can we do, start firing on the boats bringing refugees? We're in a no win situation.

uf... Lucy, I wish your friend and her family recovery from this horror. It's a tough road, but there is recovery and a good life after. Make sure you tell them that there are many who will step up to help them find peace with this situation. As you said, I think most folks would think about suicide after something so devastating, and worse, perhaps, that they likely couldn't suicide if they wanted to...

Just a suggestion - perhaps some military veteran's can help them with the emotional and physical acceptance and dealing with this.

Forum List

Back