🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

No I mean after the numbed feeling....it's probably getting angry and going ballistic. I'm meaning about what happened yesterday in Brussels.
Have you heard any more about your friends sister, Lucy? My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Thanks Tilly :smiliehug: We had update at about 8pm, parents and older brother also at the hospital, they're told "critical but stable", it looks like she'll live, but how her and everyone will deal with her lets face it partial dismemberment that's what these Monsters did to her.

I myself would want to die, I wouldn't want to live without both legs, I personally wouldn't be able to deal with that.
Fraud.

You spend 90% of your Troll time on this forum apologising for your Islamic pets at every opportunity, so here get some testicles, a thread for you to focus your obsessive propaganda in to your black hearts content....make comments in this thread, or are you afraid to?

CDZ - Are Leftists as dangerous as the Terrorists?

They're actually a strange mix of Islamofascist and Stalinist. Sick assholes!!!

Greg

Why does the sick asshole Troll make such grotesque comment? I tell him from now on to begin backing his shit up, we know he can't do this because he's a lying toad.

Have you heard any more about your friends sister, Lucy? My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Thanks Tilly :smiliehug: We had update at about 8pm, parents and older brother also at the hospital, they're told "critical but stable", it looks like she'll live, but how her and everyone will deal with her lets face it partial dismemberment that's what these Monsters did to her.

I myself would want to die, I wouldn't want to live without both legs, I personally wouldn't be able to deal with that.
Fraud.

You spend 90% of your Troll time on this forum apologising for your Islamic pets at every opportunity, so here get some testicles, a thread for you to focus your obsessive propaganda in to your black hearts content....make comments in this thread, or are you afraid to?

Greg

Why does the sick asshole Troll make such grotesque comment? I tell him from now on to begin backing his shit up, we know he can't do this because he's a lying toad.

You cannot expect a mentally deficient nitwit like Tainted to actually make sense!!! He is a pathetic jerk.

Greg

Thanks :smiliehug: I was reading earlier, that they have very good prosthetic legs now, this depends I would presume on what of the original legs remains so they can surgically attach them. Maybe the hospital also will be thinking about this, also yes perhaps any military veterans who've lost a leg or both legs might be drafted in to talk to my friends sister.

A 20 year-old girl having to face such a situation, it's just too horrible.

We've come a very long way with prosthetic's - Paralyzed Man Can 'Feel' Again with Brain-Connected Prosthetic Hand -- I believe they've only restored feeling with an arm thus far, but the concept is the same for legs as far as I know.

Also, if they can recover the remains as you say - Though to be bluntly honest, I fear any recovered leg would have suffered too much damage to be used for this :( Still the brain-connected ones should be able to do similar, I hope.

Thats amazing stuff, thanks. Of course, I have no way of knowing conditions, I didn't think it was good time to ask her sister, or her brother who I spoke with about 25 minutes ago, what the conditions are....such a difficult conversational question, if you understand.

Fraud.

Greg

You cannot expect a mentally deficient nitwit like Tainted to actually make sense!!! He is a pathetic jerk.

Greg

Yes and I bet he's too scared to post in thread that I provide the link for him.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

Since when have personal attacks been ON-TOPIC?

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Maybe this isn't the best time for you to be making a fool of yourself.

The Molenbeek suburb of Brussels....100,000 Muslims, they've been there for nearly 20 years, they have REFUSED to integrate and have effectively self-ghettoised themselves in Molenbeek.

The Paris November attacks were planned there, the ones that got away ran back there to hide etc.

My solution would be to do what the IDF would do in such a situation....the ENTIRE Molenbeek surburb should be subjected to mortars and intense shelling until it's reduced to car park material....I don't care if the 100,000 Islamists living in Molenbeek are all killed, they plan attacks to kill our people from there, they hide terrorists there, so I don't give a shit at this point.

Your anger is understandable but misplaced. I would consider targeting of KNOWN sympathisers. As for Islamophobic?? Not at all. I have Islamofascistphobia and am bloody GLAD I do!!! And MY remedy is quite traditional!!!

Greg

Okay so I appoint you my Deputy Leader, at the appropriate time, this means I can be kept in some type of control :smoke:

Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.
Hillary Clinton and Obutthole Hussein are the reason, not Bush dumbass.

So, let me get this straight.

Your point is clear, but your backing up is basically insulting people. Hmmmm.

It's amazing that Obama was President in 2003 though, I didn't know that.
History lesson. Afghanistan was contained and Iraq was a functioning country with elections. The long came Obama with the red line in the sand and poof, here comes ISiS...a real threat o our security. Bush had nothing to do with that.

Afghanistan was contained because all the fighters went off to Iraq.

Iraq was a "function country with elections" that didn't really function very well.

Yearly-Death-graph-Iraq.gif

If you think a country of 37 million that has a murder rate even in 2008 of around 8,000 people is stable, then you've got another thing coming. They don't even know their own murder rate, that's how "functioning" they are.

Election were held with bombings going off. Sunnis were told to boycott the elections in 2010, 228 people were estimated to have been killed during the elections. 176 were then killed from election day to the day the results were released.

I'm sorry if you think that's a functioning country. It's MORE functioning that Somalia, that's one positive I can find.

"If you think a country of 37 million that has a murder rate even in 2008 of around 8,000 people is stable"

Is America stable then? You have hefty murder rate yes? I'm basing this, on what you post.

Fraud.

Greg

Coming for you?

I seem to remember you making up something about all terrorists being Muslims yesterday. I asked you to back it up, not got back to me yet, have you?

She made a generic statement that gives no reason to believe she is "acting" as if she was actively participating in a discussion concerning arousal and stimulus of Zach's nipples.

Making stuff up is par for the course for you.

It's a Troll and a Islamic apologist, it exhibits both in 98% of it's posts, it also hates America and exhibits a strong anti-American stance in posts on America. So ALL shame is on the Troll and it's ilk who love these Islamic monsters.

We all deal with shocking news in different ways. I think I posted to Zack that as I'm not male I couldn't answer his question, it was one post, hardly "actively participating in a discussion about arousal".

I commented to Tilly that as nothing like this has happened before, my feeling is numbed....at the moment, the next stage is probably me getting very angry and going ballistic.
I wouldn't get angry and go ballistic.

It's more entertaining to expose trolls to sunlight.

No I mean after the numbed feeling....it's probably getting angry and going ballistic. I'm meaning about what happened yesterday in Brussels.

Tommy the Troll rated this "funny", this is the mental sickness we're dealing with.

My post # 417

Two explosions in Brussels airport

Fraud.

Greg

Coming for you?

I seem to remember you making up something about all terrorists being Muslims yesterday. I asked you to back it up, not got back to me yet, have you?

I wasn't responding to you, and this is completely different, that sad POS is out of line....ALL terrorists we face today ARE Muslim, but not ALL Muslims are terrorists, surely even someone as stupid as YOU can understand that....now go and play little child and stop annoying me.

You're probably a Muslim convert yourself.

Greg

Greg

Yes and I bet he's too scared to post in thread that I provide the link for him.
Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.

History lesson. Afghanistan was contained and Iraq was a functioning country with elections. The long came Obama with the red line in the sand and poof, here comes ISiS...a real threat o our security. Bush had nothing to do with that.

Iraq was a "function country with elections" that didn't really function very well.

If you think a country of 37 million that has a murder rate even in 2008 of around 8,000 people is stable, then you've got another thing coming. They don't even know their own murder rate, that's how "functioning" they are.

Election were held with bombings going off. Sunnis were told to boycott the elections in 2010, 228 people were estimated to have been killed during the elections. 176 were then killed from election day to the day the results were released.

I'm sorry if you think that's a functioning country. It's MORE functioning that Somalia, that's one positive I can find.

"If you think a country of 37 million that has a murder rate even in 2008 of around 8,000 people is stable"

Is America stable then? You have hefty murder rate yes? I'm basing this, on what you post.

Iraq had a murder rate of 15 compared to the US's 5 in 2009 per 100,000 people according to the world bank.

Three times higher than the US murder rate, and people think the US is higher.

It's not the only reason that Iraq was unstable at the time.

Greg

Greg

Iraq had a murder rate of 15 compared to the US's 5 in 2009 per 100,000 people according to the world bank.

Greg

Greg

Okay, well that is shocking, I thought America would be higher....if you posted sensible stuff like this, where we could have a normal converse, things would be fine.

Greg

Coming for you?

I wasn't responding to you, and this is completely different, that sad POS is out of line....ALL terrorists we face today ARE Muslim, but not ALL Muslims are terrorists, surely even someone as stupid as YOU can understand that....now go and play little child and stop annoying me.

You're probably a Muslim convert yourself.

All terrorists you face are Muslim? How many do you face, exactly?

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to wikipedia

Since 2010 there have been terrorist acts by Andrew Jospeph Stack II, John Patrick Bedell, James J Lee, Wade Michael Page, Everett Dutschke, Paul Antony Ciancia, Terry Lee Loewen, Frazier Glen Miller Jnr, Jerrad and Amanda Miller, Zale Thompson, Larry Steven McQuilliams, Elton Simpson, Dylann Roof and Robert L Dear.

How many of them do you think are Muslims exactly?

This Frazier Glenn Miller Jnr was a member of the "White Patriot Party" formerly known as the Carolinana Knights of the KKK.

You think this terrorist who killed three people was a Muslim? Do you? Or do you think the US doesn't face his kind on a regular basis?

Greg

Greg

Okay, well that is shocking, I thought America would be higher....if you posted sensible stuff like this, where we could have a normal converse, things would be fine.

Sensible stuff? Everything I say I can back up. It's just you'll choose to try and "win" the debate somehow. Okay, you're not on my ignore list, because you are a person who I can talk to and doesn't insult, which under the circumstances of this board I thank you, however everything I say is honest, I might be wrong about some things, but mostly I'm not.

I think about things. I would back myself up more, but as you've seen from people on here, they don't like posts to be longer than they can read, and that often means a short soundbite. So I try and keep most of my posts down, then when people have questions and I have time, I will back up what I say.

Lucy

The above post is typical of all American liberals.
The moment you bring up Islamic terrorists, you'll get this kind of response.

Brussels bomb suspect arrested: Belgian newspaper

Reuters 13 minutes ago
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A prime suspect in Tuesday's Brussels bombings, Najim Laachraoui, was arrested on Wednesday in the city's Anderlecht district, Belgian newspaper DH said on its website.

Police were hunting him as a man seen with suspected suicide bombers at Brussels airport.

Brussels bomb suspect arrested: Belgian newspaper

Forum List

Back