🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two explosions in Brussels airport

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News
How long with the POTUS continue to say we are not at war with Islam? It would seen Islam is at war with the west and we are one of the leading countries of the west. Time to annihilate extremist nut jobs. Oh and all those refugee's Obama wants can take safe haven in an Islamic country because we can't tell friend from foe among them. Obama's denial is the driving force behind Trump;even a blind man can see Islam isn't compatible with western Ideals.

Even the bitches on The View say we are at war with Islam!!!

AND.....watch this shit....3/4 of them praise Trump as the "voice of reason " today

Joy Behar looks like her head was about to explode. lol

uf... Lucy, I wish your friend and her family recovery from this horror. It's a tough road, but there is recovery and a good life after. Make sure you tell them that there are many who will step up to help them find peace with this situation. As you said, I think most folks would think about suicide after something so devastating, and worse, perhaps, that they likely couldn't suicide if they wanted to...

Just a suggestion - perhaps some military veteran's can help them with the emotional and physical acceptance and dealing with this.

Thanks :smiliehug: I was reading earlier, that they have very good prosthetic legs now, this depends I would presume on what of the original legs remains so they can surgically attach them. Maybe the hospital also will be thinking about this, also yes perhaps any military veterans who've lost a leg or both legs might be drafted in to talk to my friends sister.

A 20 year-old girl having to face such a situation, it's just too horrible.

I don't think this war was necessary, and it was manufactured.

Why are we importing the enemy behind our lines?

FUCK JEWS.

Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.
Hillary Clinton and Obutthole Hussein are the reason, not Bush dumbass.

So, let me get this straight.

Your point is clear, but your backing up is basically insulting people. Hmmmm.

It's amazing that Obama was President in 2003 though, I didn't know that.

Thanks Bush, for causing all of this, for making war and making people angry enough for them to come and kill us.

In 2009 Obama released Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, you know the man who's now the leader of ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....so was Obama releasing this monster in 2009 GWB fault also? Obama released him just MONTHS into his first term in 2009:

Obama RELEASED warlord head of ISIS extremist army five years ago

Also Obama withdrew the troops from Iraq beginning in 2010....a MONUMENTALLY bad decision, but a decision Obama made.

Remind us why Obama decided to get involved in Libya for NO reason....the leader of Libya had been brought in from the cold less than a year earlier and was feted by many world leaders for helping with the fight against Al-Qaeda....so why did Obama destroy Libya and leave a HUGE power vaccuum into which the Islamic Extremists stepped in?

Hmmm, curious that EVERYTHING Obama seems to do HELPS the Islamic Extremists, I mean Obama has a bit of a track record now.

In 2009 Obama released Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, you know the man who's now the leader of ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....so was Obama releasing this monster in 2009 GWB fault also? Obama released him just MONTHS into his first term in 2009:

Obama RELEASED warlord head of ISIS extremist army five years ago

Also Obama withdrew the troops from Iraq beginning in 2010....a MONUMENTALLY bad decision, but a decision Obama made.

Remind us why Obama decided to get involved in Libya for NO reason....the leader of Libya had been brought in from the cold less than a year earlier and was feted by many world leaders for helping with the fight against Al-Qaeda....so why did Obama destroy Libya and leave a HUGE power vaccuum into which the Islamic Extremists stepped in?

Hmmm, curious that EVERYTHING Obama seems to do HELPS the Islamic Extremists, I mean Obama has a bit of a track record now.

In 2004 this guy was arrested by US forces in Iraq.

In December he was recommended for release by the Combined Review and Release Board. He was released as a low level prisoner.

The US department of Defense has said that reports that he was interned from 2005-2009 are not substantiated.

So, did I know something that has never been shown to be true? No, and I wouldn't know how you would know, listening to the Daily Mail isn't a good idea.

Actor James Woods: Obama ordered the release of Islamic State leader

"In short, according to the Defense Department, the man who heads Islamic State was set free in 2004,long before Obama took office, and he was not recaptured."

"How did the 2009 version get started?"

"ll the talk tracked backto a Daily Beast interview with Army Col. Kenneth King, the former commander of Camp Bucca. "

Yep, the DAILY BEAST did an interview with some guy, the Daily Mail and James Woods and the whole of the right in America decided the Daily Beast was right.

You've been had. Sorry.

This ISN'T the time to bring in this stuff, Brussels in CHAOS at major airport and now at major Metro station and so far 17 people are dead this morning and who knows how many more dead and seriously injured.

Yes it is. It's the EXACT time to be bring this stuff up. People are DYING because of the actions of assholes like Bush who were elected by people who are doing the very same thing they did when then elected Bush with Trump right now.

Now is the time to say enough is enough and people like Trump and the Republican Party can go fuck themselves and we don't want to be dying any more for their sick interests.

Time to stop this, rather than escalate this.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

Again, instead of dealing with the reality, you're trying to make people hide.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

You're not trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, your trying to tell them they are the cause of it. You progressives have no intention of stopping terrorist attacks like these from happening. You think appeasing these barbarians and allowing them to immigrate into Western countries is going to suddenly make them civil and peaceful so we can all coexist, or at least that's what you pretend to believe. The reality is Islam is a barbaric religion that believes in the subjugation of women, the enslavement of non-Muslims, and justified murder of infidels. Progressives are allowing these low lives to infiltrate our societies and enabling them to destroy it. Whether this is naive stupidity or intentionally being done is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is progressive low life pieces of shit continue to defend these terrorists and continue to try to appease them. Progressives continue to argue that these terrorists aren't real Muslims, despite Islams' 1400 year history of war, rape, enslavement, and murder. Take a good hard look at all the Muslim countries in the world, can you name one that is "civilized"? Maybe our supposed "ally" Saudi Arabia? A country that outlaws other religions, subjugated women into virtually being slaves, and kills open homosexuals.

Actually knowing the cause of terrorism is the FIRST STEP. If people won't accept the cause of terrorism, then they won't understand the reasons for what I'm saying. However many reject the causes of terrorism simply because they don't care to look.

Islam can be barbaric. There's no denying that. So too can Christianity. Back in the day Christianity was a violent religion, there's a reason why Islam and Christianity are the largest two religions, and it has to do with conquest.

The whole of the Americas from the South to Canada are Christian countries.

125A-Image+Conquistadors+in+Peru.jpg

Christians killing Incas.

The thing is that the problems have increased massively since 2003. Bush incited hatred and he got the backlash of this. Only it's not him who is being killed.

The IRA existed because of the way the British govt treated the Irish in their homeland.
ETA existed because of the way the Spanish treated the Basques in their homeland.
The Chechen rebels existed because Stalin deported all Chechens from their homeland and then they went back harboring hatred for the Russians.
Even if we look to Communist, say Russia 1917, Communism was born out of the treatment the poor people suffered at the hands of those in charge, like the Tsar in Russia.

Islamic terrorism has gone from these stages and moved further on. Hatred has been there and grown over a long period of time, and Muslims are angry, and with more and more interference by the US, the number of terrorist groups has grown massively.

List of designated terrorist groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of terrorist groups.

I'll write down all of those that have been formed post 2003.

Abdullah Azzam Brigades, Soldiers of Egypt, Al Ghurabaa, Al Mourabitoun, al-Nusra Front, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, Al-Shabaab, Ansar al-Sharia in Libya, Ansar al-Sharia in Tunisia, Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna, Ansar Bait al-Maqdis, Ansar Dine, Ansaru, Army of Islam, Army of Men of the NaqshBandi Order.

And these are just the ones beginning with A. I'm not doing the rest it'll take me ages.

But you see how many Islamic Extremist groups have grown since 2003? Loads. 15 just beginning with A (sort of)

Yes it is. It's the EXACT time to be bring this stuff up. People are DYING because of the actions of assholes like Bush who were elected by people who are doing the very same thing they did when then elected Bush with Trump right now.

Now is the time to say enough is enough and people like Trump and the Republican Party can go fuck themselves and we don't want to be dying any more for their sick interests.

Time to stop this, rather than escalate this.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

You're not trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, your trying to tell them they are the cause of it. You progressives have no intention of stopping terrorist attacks like these from happening. You think appeasing these barbarians and allowing them to immigrate into Western countries is going to suddenly make them civil and peaceful so we can all coexist, or at least that's what you pretend to believe. The reality is Islam is a barbaric religion that believes in the subjugation of women, the enslavement of non-Muslims, and justified murder of infidels. Progressives are allowing these low lives to infiltrate our societies and enabling them to destroy it. Whether this is naive stupidity or intentionally being done is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is progressive low life pieces of shit continue to defend these terrorists and continue to try to appease them. Progressives continue to argue that these terrorists aren't real Muslims, despite Islams' 1400 year history of war, rape, enslavement, and murder. Take a good hard look at all the Muslim countries in the world, can you name one that is "civilized"? Maybe our supposed "ally" Saudi Arabia? A country that outlaws other religions, subjugated women into virtually being slaves, and kills open homosexuals.

Actually knowing the cause of terrorism is the FIRST STEP. If people won't accept the cause of terrorism, then they won't understand the reasons for what I'm saying. However many reject the causes of terrorism simply because they don't care to look.

Islam can be barbaric. There's no denying that. So too can Christianity. Back in the day Christianity was a violent religion, there's a reason why Islam and Christianity are the largest two religions, and it has to do with conquest.

The thing is that the problems have increased massively since 2003. Bush incited hatred and he got the backlash of this. Only it's not him who is being killed.

The IRA existed because of the way the British govt treated the Irish in their homeland.
ETA existed because of the way the Spanish treated the Basques in their homeland.
The Chechen rebels existed because Stalin deported all Chechens from their homeland and then they went back harboring hatred for the Russians.
Even if we look to Communist, say Russia 1917, Communism was born out of the treatment the poor people suffered at the hands of those in charge, like the Tsar in Russia.

Islamic terrorism has gone from these stages and moved further on. Hatred has been there and grown over a long period of time, and Muslims are angry, and with more and more interference by the US, the number of terrorist groups has grown massively.

Abdullah Azzam Brigades, Soldiers of Egypt, Al Ghurabaa, Al Mourabitoun, al-Nusra Front, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, Al-Shabaab, Ansar al-Sharia in Libya, Ansar al-Sharia in Tunisia, Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna, Ansar Bait al-Maqdis, Ansar Dine, Ansaru, Army of Islam, Army of Men of the NaqshBandi Order.

And these are just the ones beginning with A. I'm not doing the rest it'll take me ages.

But you see how many Islamic Extremist groups have grown since 2003? Loads. 15 just beginning with A (sort of)

Notice how shitbag liberals always have to spend more time and energy on attacking Christianity.

The cause of Islamic terrorism is Islam. It's in their book, the idea that they can murder people to get into heaven. Their book gives them the right to enslave non-Muslims. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams found this out back then Muslim were raiding US and European ships in the Mediterranean. They were appalled by it and realized the only way to deal with violent terrorist thugs was with force. Which is why our first war after the Revolutionary War was with Islamist thugs in Libya.

Islam is a cult religion that has a 1400 year history of war and murder. They've murdered Jews, Christians, Hindu, Buddhists, pagans, atheists and many more.

But, you don't care about any of that. You have an Agenda, and that includes defending Islamic thugs. It gives you a chance to criticize and attack Christians and capitalism, the two things lefties hate more than anything, including Isamic thugs.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Notice how shitbag liberals always have to spend more time and energy on attacking Christianity.

The cause of Islamic terrorism is Islam. It's in their book, the idea that they can murder people to get into heaven. Their book gives them the right to enslave non-Muslims. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams found this out back then Muslim were raiding US and European ships in the Mediterranean. They were appalled by it and realized the only way to deal with violent terrorist thugs was with force. Which is why our first war after the Revolutionary War was with Islamist thugs in Libya.

Islam is a cult religion that has a 1400 year history of war and murder. They've murdered Jews, Christians, Hindu, Buddhists, pagans, atheists and many more.

But, you don't care about any of that. You have an Agenda, and that includes defending Islamic thugs. It gives you a chance to criticize and attack Christians and capitalism, the two things lefties hate more than anything, including Isamic thugs.

You start with an insult.

I don't do insults.

History lesson. Afghanistan was contained and Iraq was a functioning country with elections. Then along came Obama with the red line in the sand and poof, here comes ISiS...a real threat to our security. Bush had nothing to do with that.

Last edited:

History lesson. Afghanistan was contained and Iraq was a functioning country with elections. The long came Obama with the red line in the sand and poof, here comes ISiS...a real threat o our security. Bush had nothing to do with that.

Afghanistan was contained because all the fighters went off to Iraq.

Iraq was a "function country with elections" that didn't really function very well.

Yearly-Death-graph-Iraq.gif

If you think a country of 37 million that has a murder rate even in 2008 of around 8,000 people is stable, then you've got another thing coming. They don't even know their own murder rate, that's how "functioning" they are.

Election were held with bombings going off. Sunnis were told to boycott the elections in 2010, 228 people were estimated to have been killed during the elections. 176 were then killed from election day to the day the results were released.

I'm sorry if you think that's a functioning country. It's MORE functioning that Somalia, that's one positive I can find.

She made a generic statement that gives no reason to believe she is "acting" as if she was actively participating in a discussion concerning arousal and stimulus of Zach's nipples.

Making stuff up is par for the course for you.

It's a Troll and a Islamic apologist, it exhibits both in 98% of it's posts, it also hates America and exhibits a strong anti-American stance in posts on America. So ALL shame is on the Troll and it's ilk who love these Islamic monsters.

We all deal with shocking news in different ways. I think I posted to Zack that as I'm not male I couldn't answer his question, it was one post, hardly "actively participating in a discussion about arousal".

I commented to Tilly that as nothing like this has happened before, my feeling is numbed....at the moment, the next stage is probably me getting very angry and going ballistic.
I wouldn't get angry and go ballistic.

It's more entertaining to expose trolls to sunlight.

No I mean after the numbed feeling....it's probably getting angry and going ballistic. I'm meaning about what happened yesterday in Brussels.
Have you heard any more about your friends sister, Lucy? My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Thanks Tilly :smiliehug: We had update at about 8pm, parents and older brother also at the hospital, they're told "critical but stable", it looks like she'll live, but how her and everyone will deal with her lets face it partial dismemberment that's what these Monsters did to her.

I myself would want to die, I wouldn't want to live without both legs, I personally wouldn't be able to deal with that.
Fraud.

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

Since when have personal attacks been ON-TOPIC?

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Maybe this isn't the best time for you to be making a fool of yourself.

The Molenbeek suburb of Brussels....100,000 Muslims, they've been there for nearly 20 years, they have REFUSED to integrate and have effectively self-ghettoised themselves in Molenbeek.

The Paris November attacks were planned there, the ones that got away ran back there to hide etc.

My solution would be to do what the IDF would do in such a situation....the ENTIRE Molenbeek surburb should be subjected to mortars and intense shelling until it's reduced to car park material....I don't care if the 100,000 Islamists living in Molenbeek are all killed, they plan attacks to kill our people from there, they hide terrorists there, so I don't give a shit at this point.

Your anger is understandable but misplaced. I would consider targeting of KNOWN sympathisers. As for Islamophobic?? Not at all. I have Islamofascistphobia and am bloody GLAD I do!!! And MY remedy is quite traditional!!!

Greg

It's a Troll and a Islamic apologist, it exhibits both in 98% of it's posts, it also hates America and exhibits a strong anti-American stance in posts on America. So ALL shame is on the Troll and it's ilk who love these Islamic monsters.

We all deal with shocking news in different ways. I think I posted to Zack that as I'm not male I couldn't answer his question, it was one post, hardly "actively participating in a discussion about arousal".

I commented to Tilly that as nothing like this has happened before, my feeling is numbed....at the moment, the next stage is probably me getting very angry and going ballistic.

No I mean after the numbed feeling....it's probably getting angry and going ballistic. I'm meaning about what happened yesterday in Brussels.
Have you heard any more about your friends sister, Lucy? My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Thanks Tilly :smiliehug: We had update at about 8pm, parents and older brother also at the hospital, they're told "critical but stable", it looks like she'll live, but how her and everyone will deal with her lets face it partial dismemberment that's what these Monsters did to her.

I myself would want to die, I wouldn't want to live without both legs, I personally wouldn't be able to deal with that.
Fraud.

Slimy sheepshagger!!!

Greg

Fraud.

Okay, from NOW on start backing your shit up....PROVE what you comment. We know you actually can't because you're a Troll, you're not a very intelligent one either.

But let's all laugh at you, by your inability to start backing your shit up, PROVE what you comment. Fraud. Prove it.

You call Freja a "fraud" a Swedish girl posting reports from Sweden, you a sad sick-minded Welsh loser who hardly anyone likes.

Fraud.

Slimy sheepshagger!!!

Greg

WTF is it with this nutter?

Fraud.

You spend 90% of your Troll time on this forum apologising for your Islamic pets at every opportunity, so here get some testicles, a thread for you to focus your obsessive propaganda in to your black hearts content....make comments in this thread, or are you afraid to?

CDZ - Are Leftists as dangerous as the Terrorists?

Fraud.

Slimy sheepshagger!!!

Greg

WTF is it with this nutter?

The lanolin has gone to his head.

Greg

Fraud.

You spend 90% of your Troll time on this forum apologising for your Islamic pets at every opportunity, so here get some testicles, a thread for you to focus your obsessive propaganda in to your black hearts content....make comments in this thread, or are you afraid to?

CDZ - Are Leftists as dangerous as the Terrorists?

They're actually a strange mix of Islamofascist and Stalinist. Sick assholes!!!

Greg

Thanks :smiliehug: I was reading earlier, that they have very good prosthetic legs now, this depends I would presume on what of the original legs remains so they can surgically attach them. Maybe the hospital also will be thinking about this, also yes perhaps any military veterans who've lost a leg or both legs might be drafted in to talk to my friends sister.

A 20 year-old girl having to face such a situation, it's just too horrible.

We've come a very long way with prosthetic's - Paralyzed Man Can 'Feel' Again with Brain-Connected Prosthetic Hand -- I believe they've only restored feeling with an arm thus far, but the concept is the same for legs as far as I know.

Also, if they can recover the remains as you say - Though to be bluntly honest, I fear any recovered leg would have suffered too much damage to be used for this :( Still the brain-connected ones should be able to do similar, I hope.

Forum List

Back