Two explosions in Brussels airport

bbl; watching the Europe news(BBC) now.

Greg

They're now confirming what we all knew, that all of these were suicide bombings, the airport and the metro....Eurostar now shut they just say and all train stations in Brussels now shutting.

Moslem terrorists have shown themselves to be just as vicious and merciless as all other extremists; Zionist (King David Hotel), American domestic (McVeigh, etc.), I.R.A.....
"the hits just keep on comin'".

Is that your argument? Really? You were brought up to attack people instead of talking about things. Wonderful.

So, i'll ask again, are the IRA Muslims? Yes or no? It's an easy question. And the answer is obvious. So clearly she's wrong and I'm right.

And apparently being right means you're a "fool" and an 'idiot". Hmmm.....

Idiot!!! You aspire to be a moron!!!

Greg

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

Since when have personal attacks been ON-TOPIC?

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Islamic apologist isn't a personal attack.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but ALL the terrorists ARE Muslim.

Clearly they're not.

I'm not going to talk much about you making up "facts". You're wrong and everyone knows it.

The IRA, ETA. Are they Muslims? How about your RAF Baader-Meinhof???

The RAF committed a robbery in 2015, sind sie Terroristen?

Piss off you idiot!!

This is about Brussels NOW you fool!!!

Greg

Is that your argument? Really? You were brought up to attack people instead of talking about things. Wonderful.

So, i'll ask again, are the IRA Muslims? Yes or no? It's an easy question. And the answer is obvious. So clearly she's wrong and I'm right.

And apparently being right means you're a "fool" and an 'idiot". Hmmm.....

Greg

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Sure you do, nobody cares if you put them on ignore, nobody cares if I put them on ignore.. Basically, nobody really cares unless you've developed a connection of some sort, even then it fades.

Greg

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Oh please, how old are you?

10 reported dead at metro station.

Wow we post this at same time.

Wow, that must be on topic.

Well it was On Topic yes, as it refers to the suicide bomb at the Metro this morning....it made no mention of Iraq, the IRA etc.

So, saying that all terrorists are Muslims is on topic, but asking if the IRA are Muslims is off topic?

You're really going to have to try harder in future.

Greg

Listen you completely flipped out on page one of this thread, immediately going on several rants ALL of which had nothing to do with the OP topic....you then when this was pointed out to you, flipped again and had more rants this time about the IRA, 1914 etc.

Well it was On Topic yes, as it refers to the suicide bomb at the Metro this morning....it made no mention of Iraq, the IRA etc.

So, saying that all terrorists are Muslims is on topic, but asking if the IRA are Muslims is off topic?

We are talking about terrorism TODAY....as in todays age, the IRA doesn't exist anymore. The terrorists we deal with in todays age are ALL Muslim, not ALL Muslims ARE terrorists....but ALL todays terrorists ARE Muslim.

Then again, if we all put Frigidweirdo on ignore temporarily, the buzzing would stop...:laugh:

Greg

Listen you completely flipped out on page one of this thread, immediately going on several rants ALL of which had nothing to do with the OP topic....you then when this was pointed out to you, flipped again and had more rants this time about the IRA, 1914 etc.

I didn't completely flip out.

Nothing to do with Brussels? So, the attacks on Brussels had nothing to do with Bush invading Iraq? Some people woke up this morning, they had no knowledge of Bush invading Iraq, didn't give a damn about it, then thought "hey, he's an idea, let's go bomb the airport and metro" and they got their friends, who also don't care about the invasion of Iraq, to help them do it.

Wow......

Greg

I'm 26, I'm probably younger than you, but at this moment in time I'm acting more mature than you are.

The Prime Minister has requested all citizens to remain where they are and not to move about.

We are talking about terrorism TODAY....as in todays age, the IRA doesn't exist anymore. The terrorists we deal with in todays age are ALL Muslim, not ALL Muslims ARE terrorists....but ALL todays terrorists ARE Muslim.

The IRA does exist, as does ETA. The IRA are slightly different to who they were, but they still exist. So does the RAF, as I told you, they did shit in Bremen.

The point was you (went off topic, apparently and) said all terrorists are Muslims. I told you that you were wrong. I was following YOUR off topicness, though seeing as you started this thread, I might have presumed it was ON-TOPIC as you were talking about it.

But I started a new thread anyway.

I didn't completely flip out.

Nothing to do with Brussels? So, the attacks on Brussels had nothing to do with Bush invading Iraq? Some people woke up this morning, they had no knowledge of Bush invading Iraq, didn't give a damn about it, then thought "hey, he's an idea, let's go bomb the airport and metro" and they got their friends, who also don't care about the invasion of Iraq, to help them do it.

Wow......

You're saying therefore that WE have asked for this? WE deserve the terrorist attacks?

The IRA does exist, as does ETA. The IRA are slightly different to who they were, but they still exist. So does the RAF, as I told you, they did shit in Bremen.

The point was you (went off topic, apparently and) said all terrorists are Muslims. I told you that you were wrong. I was following YOUR off topicness, though seeing as you started this thread, I might have presumed it was ON-TOPIC as you were talking about it.

But I started a new thread anyway.

"The point was you (went off topic, apparently and) said all terrorists are Muslims. I told you that you were wrong. I was following YOUR off topicness, though seeing as you started this thread, I might have presumed it was ON-TOPIC as you were talking about it."

I'm sorry, to me this doesn't make any sense.

Forum List

Back