Two fathers exchange gunfire in Florida...only one charges

If you are drivng on a freeway...it is dangerous to look to the left or right. There are nuts everywhere.

I've never even yelled at someone. My wife would honk the horn when we were cut off or something and I would get angry at her. Really, what good can come from it at this point? Though I did honk once I think.

One time a guy came out of nowhere when he was pulling out of a plaza and came up to my window calling me every name and demanding to fight, blaming me, the guy who remained in his lane while driving, for almost causing him to hit me when he pulled out. To be honest neither my wife or I saw him even come close to hitting us so I was perplexed. I didn't get out of my vehicle, he was an idiot.

I suppose his approach wouldn't go over very well in a place where guns are customary.

Both should be charged. If nothing else a reckless discharge of his firearm for the one.

This is just the beginning. Everyone will be carrying a gun in Florida soon...Welcome to the new Dodge City.
Well over 2,000,000 Floridians already have Concealed Weapons Permits. Twenty five other states allow people to carry without a license. The fact that Florida now has a version of Constitutional Carry isn’t as big a deal as you suggest.

I doubt if Florida will turn into a “new Dodge City” as you suggest.

Anti-gun people always make a big deal out of honest people carrying firearms. The arguments against Constitutional Carry are the same arguments used for “shall issue” concealed carry.

1681677576006.gif

This is just the beginning. Everyone will be carrying a gun in Florida soon...Welcome to the new Dodge City.
according to the article Hale, the GA resident, the state that went for xiden, was the aggressor and one charged

keep the xiden states out of Fl…they are dangerous folks in those states

Now this is an instance where the two guns were definitely to blame!
Ask me for an explanation.

I've never even yelled at someone. My wife would honk the horn when we were cut off or something and I would get angry at her. Really, what good can come from it at this point? Though I did honk once I think.

One time a guy came out of nowhere when he was pulling out of a plaza and came up to my window calling me every name and demanding to fight, blaming me, the guy who remained in his lane while driving, for almost causing him to hit me when he pulled out. To be honest neither my wife or I saw him even come close to hitting us so I was perplexed. I didn't get out of my vehicle, he was an idiot.

I suppose his approach wouldn't go over very well in a place where guns are customary.
It's prudent to just go your way if someone approaches you on the highway. There are people out there who are on the edge and may be packing.

If you are drivng on a freeway...it is dangerous to look to the left or right. There are nuts everywhere.
Florida freeways are awful. Everyone hates each other traffic is insane. It shouldn't be this way. Terrible driving there.

These incidents are going to escalate in Florida. Failure to charge one is only an encouragement to others to repeat.
true folks from places like GA that voted for Xiden and dems will continue to flood the free state of Fl and bring their violence

like Dodge City had Wyatt Earp to bring justice, Fl has a Governor that will

thanks for the reminder

Forum List

Back