two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

I have no idea why these guys were kicked off the plane, but I am pretty sure it was not because of the way they were dressed.

imams0507_GDM2MAMUJ.1+Mohamed%20Zaghloul.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.jpg

So because he is dressed a certain way he cant fly in america?

What the fuck are you talking about. Do you know how dumb you sound? If people complained about priests outfits and ask him to leave, that is ok with you?

Now its clothes...whats next, color? As a white guy, I guess you feel safe? No wonder you are good with kicking someone off because you dont like how they are dressed.

Fuck you.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Everyone in this thread was talking about "traditional Muslim garb" when they were discussing why these were kicked off the plane. All the liberals who never make assumptions about people mentioned turbans and robes, yet they were actually wearing what you see in the picture. Tell me, in your obviously enlightened opinion, what is it about those clothes that invokes the traditional Muslim garb meme?

Perhaps we should be looking at the greater socio-political factors that lead people to be drawn to violent rhetoric and groups regardless of the particular facade.

We should, yes.

But that wouldn’t lead to easy answers and sound bites.

The Qu'ran is the concoction of the Historically Documented THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST PROFIT MOHAMMED.

As oppose to the Torah? Have you read the Jewish holy books? Genocide, rape, murder, forcing young girls to marry the man who raped them and be raped by them for the rest of their lives.
The CLEAR and UNMISTAKABLE FIRST DICTUM of this PSEUDO "RELIGION" IS: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

And yet the Koran, unlike the Torah allows non-believers to seek asylum among believers.
THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER MAJOR RELIGION IN THE WORLD THAT HAS THIS VIOLENT PRECEPT AS ITS OVERRIDING RAISON D'ETRE !!!

Except, you know, Judaism. Islam is little more than a Jewish sekt. They disagree on whether Jesus and Muhammad were prophets or not. The foundation is exactly the same and they share the same tests outside of the Koran.

The Qu'ran is the concoction of the Historically Documented THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST PROFIT MOHAMMED.

As oppose to the Torah? Have you read the Jewish holy books? Genocide, rape, murder, forcing young girls to marry the man who raped them and be raped by them for the rest of their lives.
The CLEAR and UNMISTAKABLE FIRST DICTUM of this PSEUDO "RELIGION" IS: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

And yet the Koran, unlike the Torah allows non-believers to seek asylum among believers.
THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER MAJOR RELIGION IN THE WORLD THAT HAS THIS VIOLENT PRECEPT AS ITS OVERRIDING RAISON D'ETRE !!!

Except, you know, Judaism. Islam is little more than a Jewish sekt. They disagree on whether Jesus and Muhammad were prophets or not. The foundation is exactly the same and they share the same tests outside of the Koran.

RESPOND, you fucking MuslimArseLicking Idiot:HOW MANY AMERICANS WERE KILLED BY THE TORAH FOLLOWING JEWS IN AMERICA ??????????

OTHER THAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WHERE ISRAEL OCCUPYING LAND THAT MAY BE COMPARED TO A POSTAGE STAMP BATTLING MUSLIMS IN MUSLIM-HELD LAND THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL FIELD.....HOW MANY HEBES ARE KILLING OR CAUSING NATION-WIDE UPHEAVELS AS COMPARED TO THE FUCKING MUSLIM ARSEHOLES AROUND THE WORLD ?????

ANSWER THAT YOU AND MUSLIMLARSELICKERS LIKE YOU !!!!!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU FUCKING LIEBERRHOIDS TO RECOGNIZE REALITY ?!?!?!?

SERIOUSLY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO YANK YOUR HEADS OUTA YOUR ARSES ?!?!?!?

HOW MANY AMERICANS WERE KILLED BY THE TORAH FOLLOWING JEWS IN AMERICA ??????????

1) USS LIBERTY : murdered 34 Wounded 170

2) WTC : 3000*

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The irony is fcukking hysterical if you think about it!!! LAUGH ..........MY........BALLS............OFF!!!!!!!!!

Hey its this simple these days...........people get weirded pretty easy when you're carrying those rugs and start chanting shit...........

HOW MANY AMERICANS WERE KILLED BY THE TORAH FOLLOWING JEWS IN AMERICA ??????????

* The 09/11 attacked occurred because of the US support of Israel; secondly, the zionists refused to share the intelligence they had gathered about the perpetrators.

Cuntumacious,

Are you pretending to be a fucking idiot, or are you the genuine Moron from the bottom of the barrel, you MuslimArselicking stooge ????

The USS Liberty incident was a TRAGIC ERROR. And the United States OFFICIALLY accepted it as such.

WTC ?!?!? You are beyond being an idiot. You are fucking INSANE to attribute that to Israel !!!!

Cuntumacious, you should be placed in a strait jacket and carted to the nearest Looney bin on sight.

Actually, search teams should be assigned find you and lock you up as a raving whackjob.......a MuslimArseLicking whackjob.

You sure you don't think that you are a resurrected Osama Bin Laden ???????

* The 09/11 attacked occurred because of the US support of Israel; secondly, the zionists refused to share the intelligence they had gathered about the perpetrators.

Cuntumacious,

Are you pretending to be a fucking idiot, or are you the genuine Moron from the bottom of the barrel, you MuslimArselicking stooge ????

The USS Liberty incident was a TRAGIC ERROR. And the United States OFFICIALLY accepted it as such.

_

Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Having freedom of religion for Muslims, takes away the freedom for other religions

Cuntumacious,

_

Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

you're such an idiot you made me agree with gaytrauma.

:slap:

Having freedom of religion for Muslims, takes away the freedom for other religions

only if you insist on destroying the separation of church and state.

i just don't recall seeing any exceptions for muslims exempting them from the bill of rights.

i just don't recall seeing any exceptions for muslims exempting them from the bill of rights.

This has nothing to do with "rights". You're being played and you don't even know it.

It's a matter of percentages. When upwards of 40% of Middle Eastern Muslims support terrorism, a religeon has a problem. Hell 16%, I believe that was the number given, of Muslim youth IN AMERICA believe that that suicide bombings against civilian targets are okay in certain circumstances.

Citations needed.

You won't find those numbers in Christianity, no matter how hard you look.

Citation needed.

AND when on occasion you do see an idiot do something in the name of Christianity , Christians stand up en masse to condemn him.

Much like how the Muslim world stood up and condemned the 9-11 attacks?

Muslims stand up en masse and cheer.

Citation needed.

They aren't comparable.

Yes, they are. If the logic is good in for one subject, it's good for all. If it's not always valid for all cases, then it's not valid for any cases.

You are incorrect. Free will allows us to CHOOSE whether we believe or not.

Here, I could argue that free will is an illusion, but maybe that's better for another thread. But at the very least, choosing a belief denies the very definition of belief. There's no amount of free will that can cause me to believe the world is flat. I could choose to pretend. I could even choose to ignore clear evidence that is presented to me. I can even choose whether or not to behave accordingly. But my actual beliefs are not chosen.

give me an example of a law you think is fair and I will prove it isn't.

Okay, tell me why this is unfair:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You seem to think that no matter who occupies America they will allways respect American laws.

HOW MANY AMERICANS WERE KILLED BY THE TORAH FOLLOWING JEWS IN AMERICA ??????????[/B]

OTHER THAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WHERE ISRAEL OCCUPYING LAND THAT MAY BE COMPARED TO A POSTAGE STAMP BATTLING MUSLIMS IN MUSLIM-HELD LAND THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL FIELD.....HOW MANY HEBES ARE KILLING OR CAUSING NATION-WIDE UPHEAVELS AS COMPARED TO THE FUCKING MUSLIM ARSEHOLES AROUND THE WORLD ?????

ANSWER THAT YOU AND MUSLIMLARSELICKERS LIKE YOU !!!!!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU FUCKING LIEBERRHOIDS TO RECOGNIZE REALITY ?!?!?!?

SERIOUSLY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO YANK YOUR HEADS OUTA YOUR ARSES ?!?!?!?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dude, you're irrational and blind hatred for Islam seems to be some kind of weird obsession. Maybe you should speak to a professional about it. You probably need a prescription or two....

Hey its this simple these days...........people get weirded pretty easy when you're carrying those rugs and start chanting shit...........

So, you're saying that this same thing would have happened to a couple of Buddhists?

Forum List

Back