two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

Having freedom of religion for Muslims, takes away the freedom for other religions

only if you insist on destroying the separation of church and state.

i just don't recall seeing any exceptions for muslims exempting them from the bill of rights.
You seem to think that no matter who occupies America they will allways respect American laws.

it's up to us to enforce our laws. but the whole point of the constitution is to prevent people from denying rights to any minority.... the assumption was that if such minority were liked, there'd be no need to protect them. it's the things we don't like that require the protection of the constitution.

how do you justify being selective about the first amendment?

HOW MANY AMERICANS WERE KILLED BY THE TORAH FOLLOWING JEWS IN AMERICA ??????????[/B]

OTHER THAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WHERE ISRAEL OCCUPYING LAND THAT MAY BE COMPARED TO A POSTAGE STAMP BATTLING MUSLIMS IN MUSLIM-HELD LAND THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL FIELD.....HOW MANY HEBES ARE KILLING OR CAUSING NATION-WIDE UPHEAVELS AS COMPARED TO THE FUCKING MUSLIM ARSEHOLES AROUND THE WORLD ?????

ANSWER THAT YOU AND MUSLIMLARSELICKERS LIKE YOU !!!!!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU FUCKING LIEBERRHOIDS TO RECOGNIZE REALITY ?!?!?!?

SERIOUSLY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO YANK YOUR HEADS OUTA YOUR ARSES ?!?!?!?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dude, you're irrational and blind hatred for Islam seems to be some kind of weird obsession. Maybe you should speak to a professional about it. You probably need a prescription or two....

What is your background in the study of Islam?

The pilots have the ultimate authority? :lol: Link?

Do we need a link for a "captain of a ship"?

If "Arab dress" means this guy had something wrapped around his head, I wouldn't be flying the friendly skies with him either. Not until he takes the darn thing off , shakes it out, folds it and puts it in the baggage compartment. Then he's welcome to sit next to me. As long as he was scanned, of course.

Political Correctness out, security is "IN." If they are bothered by prejudice, then they can return to where they feel most comfortable, which would make the most sense. Did that occur to them?

I would not feel comdortable in western clothes and blonde hair in their country chatting to men and women I don't know because their customs and ideas are different from mine. They are prejudiced against me. So why would I put my self in jeopardy for innocent conversation? Only common sense. I would expect them to figure life out that same way.

These Imams are talking about prejudices when their countrymen attacked our country and citizens without provocation. We are asked to forget that. Hardlly. Would they?

So if a man sits next to you on a plane...keeping in mind he has been screened just like you were....and he is wearing something YOU dont like, he has to leave the plane?

Really? I would love to be in the next row and watch this thing go down. Oh Stewardess, please remove this man because I dont like his head gear.

Fun times.
Oh and you fucking rock...how do you know where these guys are from? I know bosnian msuslims...should they not fly with you either? What the hell does bosnia have to do with 9/11? Ignorant idiots like yourself are whats wrong with this country and you sound just like the racists from back in the day.

ZONA>>>

Today you negative repped me for this post, yet you didn't bother to read my second post just down that yours yesterday. Here it is.

"gekaap, I had to read your post three times to defend myself and couldn't. You are right.I never thought I could be accused of religious persecution, but here it is in black and white and you are right.

Everything you said is true. They were cleared, but in my heart, I would have felt better if the turban had been removed because of my personal bias. I could tell you that is how much 9/11 scared me which is true. I could tell. you I know A Muslim family that I like very much which is true, but that doesn't matter. What you said is true.

I have found I am a bigot. And I am ashamed. Thank you and my apologies to the moderate Muslims are just not enough."

Now, Zona,

Now you can talk like a fool and prove that you are a fool and I can can reflect and show that I am a decent person and realize when I am wrong. Can't say much more that that about my attributes, but can say a lot less about yours. Sorry you can't negative rep me twice.

give me an example of a law you think is fair and I will prove it isn't.

Okay, tell me why this is unfair:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That is not a law.

Want to try again?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That is not a law.

Want to try again?

what is it? a suggestion?

That is not a law.

Want to try again?

Whaaaaaa? The Bill of Rights are not laws? :eek:

Cuntumacious,

Are you pretending to be a fucking idiot, or are you the genuine Moron from the bottom of the barrel, you MuslimArselicking stooge ????

The USS Liberty incident was a TRAGIC ERROR. And the United States OFFICIALLY accepted it as such.

_

Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

you're such an idiot you made me agree with gaytrauma.

:slap:

here is another idiot:

While State Department officials and historians converge on Washington this week to discuss the 1967 war in the Middle East, I am compelled to speak out about one of U.S. history's most shocking cover-ups.

On June 8, 1967, Israel attacked our proud naval ship -- the USS Liberty -- killing 34 American servicemen and wounding 172. Those men were then betrayed and left to die by our own government.

Adm. Thomas Moorer
chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

HOW MANY AMERICANS WERE KILLED BY THE TORAH FOLLOWING JEWS IN AMERICA ??????????[/B]

OTHER THAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WHERE ISRAEL OCCUPYING LAND THAT MAY BE COMPARED TO A POSTAGE STAMP BATTLING MUSLIMS IN MUSLIM-HELD LAND THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL FIELD.....HOW MANY HEBES ARE KILLING OR CAUSING NATION-WIDE UPHEAVELS AS COMPARED TO THE FUCKING MUSLIM ARSEHOLES AROUND THE WORLD ?????

ANSWER THAT YOU AND MUSLIMLARSELICKERS LIKE YOU !!!!!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU FUCKING LIEBERRHOIDS TO RECOGNIZE REALITY ?!?!?!?

SERIOUSLY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO YANK YOUR HEADS OUTA YOUR ARSES ?!?!?!?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dude, you're irrational and blind hatred for Islam seems to be some kind of weird obsession. Maybe you should speak to a professional about it. You probably need a prescription or two....

GekCRAP

I'm the one who supposedly is irrational and yet YOU CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS, YOU DEMENTED MUSLIMARSELICKER !!!!!

I have a clue for you, you miserable LIEberrhoid Piece of shit: IT IS NOT IRRATIONAL TO HATE A PSYCHOTIC FORCE MASQUERADING AS A "RELIGION" WHICH IS CONCOCTED BY A THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST PROFIT MOHAMMED WHOSE CLEAR & UNMISTAKABLE FIRST DICTUM IN HIS QU'RAN IS : "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

And, as stated previously by me (and others): ISLAM IS THE ONLY SO CALLED "RELIGION" IN THE WORLD THAT HAS AS ITS RAISON D'ETRE THE MURDEROUS CONQUEST OF THE WORLD !!!

The TRUE followers of Islam: The Theological Whackjobs of Iran (Sunnis) & The Fanatical Religious PSYCHOS, the Wahhabis (Shiites) of Saudi Arabia who blackmail the existence of Saudi Royalty of Saudi Arabia to subsidize their Mosques around the World and 90 % of the Mosques in USA ........ ARE THE TRUE ENEMIES OF THE WORLD'S PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE !!!!

The above are IRREFUTABLE FACTS which you might label anyway you wish.....but CANNOT SPECIFICALLY REFUTE !!!

CONCLUSION: you, you miserable Muslim ArseLicker, and morons like you, are either CLUELESS.........or fucking fanatical Muslim Arseholes themselves.

That is not a law.

Want to try again?

Not the last time I looked. Laws place constraints on individuals, are enforced by the government, and contain penalties.

No, he doesn't.

I know a muslim or two that doesn't "look" muslim.

The PILOT reserves the right to EJECT anyone causing a disturbance to the safe operation and conduct of his aircraft that he/she is in charge of.

Bullshit.

The FAA Rules allow a pilot to deplane unruly passengers and file a complaint with local authorities.

Then he should have kicked off everyone except the two muslims because they did NOTHING wrong. Its ignorant "tolerant" and good ol mericans who were being unruly.

Two guys just sitting there and these assholes are telling the pilot to kick them off cause they dont look merican to them.. Fuck them and fuck anyone who is supporting those idiots.

What fucking year is this?

That is not a law.

Want to try again?

Not the last time I looked. Laws place constraints on individuals, are enforced by the government, and contain penalties.

this totally explains your inability to process constitutional concepts. hint: the constitution is the foremost law of the U.S. it constrains every other law.

what planet are you on?

only if you insist on destroying the separation of church and state.

i just don't recall seeing any exceptions for muslims exempting them from the bill of rights.
You seem to think that no matter who occupies America they will allways respect American laws.

it's up to us to enforce our laws. but the whole point of the constitution is to prevent people from denying rights to any minority.... the assumption was that if such minority were liked, there'd be no need to protect them. it's the things we don't like that require the protection of the constitution.

You are CLOSE here, but not quite correct. The COTUS was written to prevent the government from denying rights to minorities, or anyone else. The COTUS was NEVER written to prevent individuals from doing shit

For instance, if you own a business, you can dictate what your employees can and can't say. You can certainly not allow them to carry firearms around your place of business.

Why would we 200 years later declare that the Civil Rights Act applies to individuals as well? And of course those laws have just grown since then.

The PILOT reserves the right to EJECT anyone causing a disturbance to the safe operation and conduct of his aircraft that he/she is in charge of.

Bullshit.

The FAA Rules allow a pilot to deplane unruly passengers and file a complaint with local authorities.

Then he should have kicked off everyone except the two muslims because they did NOTHING wrong. Its ignorant "tolerant" and good ol mericans who were being unruly.

Two guys just sitting there and these assholes are telling the pilot to kick them off cause they dont look merican to them.. Fuck them and fuck anyone who is supporting those idiots.

fuck you for not understanding the principle of private property. How's that suit you.

this totally explains your inability to process constitutional concepts. hint: the constitution is the foremost law of the U.S. it constrains every other law.

what planet are you on?

What are the penalties imposed on me, as an individual, for breaking the Constitution?

You are CLOSE here, but not quite correct. The COTUS was written to prevent the government from denying rights to minorities, or anyone else. The COTUS was NEVER written to prevent individuals from doing shit

For instance, if you own a business, you can dictate what your employees can and can't say. You can certainly not allow them to carry firearms around your place of business.

Why would we 200 years later declare that the Civil Rights Act applies to individuals as well? And of course those laws have just grown since then.

he was making a blanket statement about muslims. he wasn't referring only to the airline.

so i *was* correct.. not "close".

which still doesn't change the fact that what was done was despicable.

he was making a blanket statement about muslims. he wasn't referring only to the airline.

Perhaps I'm misreading what you wrote. But if you're claim was that the COTUS was written to protect people's rights from other people, you are WRONG, end of that discussion Jillian.

Perhaps I'm misreading what you wrote. But if you're claim was that the COTUS was written to protect people's rights from other people, you are WRONG, end of that discussion Jillian.

that isn't what i said. try re-reading... i was responding to his blanket statement as i've already said.

end of convo anyway. :)

fuck you for not understanding the principle of private property. How's that suit you.

HUH?

The Principle of private property?

The airlines are heavily regulated. Which rules were adopted by their management and which ones were adopted for them by the dumb asses inside the DC beltway?!?!?!?!!?

Forum List

Back