Two MARRIED MEN with 9 adopted kids go on trial for child molesting

Beagle...what Yurt said was tongue in cheek. Sarcasm, per sey.

I think.

Kind of hard to be serious when someone thinks every gay male couple are pedophiles because one couple was accused of it. Remember the McMartin case? How it ruined their lives? What if these two guys are innocent? Being gay, all gays are paying the price of what one couple SUPPOSEDLY did.

If it turns out that these charges are true?

Well let's just say that I think capital punishment is too kind given the nature of their crimes.

Kind of hard to be serious when someone thinks every gay male couple are pedophiles because one couple was accused of it. Remember the McMartin case? How it ruined their lives? What if these two guys are innocent? Being gay, all gays are paying the price of what one couple SUPPOSEDLY did.

We're just playing the same game you libs do. You call all white males killers because that Lanza guy who killed 26 at newtown was a white male.

The gay men I know don't want to molest kids. They are sweet hard working and kind.

They make great tenants.

Pedophiles are a whole different breed. It's not about being gay for pedophiles it's about control.

I'm not a liberal. I'm very conservative but I believe in live and let live.

If this couple is guilty they should rot in hell but it's not fair to label all people with such a broad brush.

We're just playing the same game you libs do. You call all white males killers because that Lanza guy who killed 26 at newtown was a white male.

Who said that? Name names, please.

I would hope that the point was that the Left does this shit all of the time and that the OP was illustrating the absurd with an absurdity.

537332_579332142085310_2117679434_n.jpg

Forum List

Back