Two mass shootings. One is instantly called terrorism. The other is brushed under the rug.

All radicals must be exposed and controlled/eliminated.

I believe you mean some radicals, particularly brown skinned Muslim radicals.

White, Christian, anti-abortion radicals are apparently cool in your book.

The problem is what you believe isn't anywhere close to reality. Why must you people constantly try and tell people what they believe or what they think?

Actions speak louder than words so where are the "OMG Christian radicals" threads?

I don't know, when is the last time one of you clowns started one?

Search Guano, there are hundreds

You know that's what I meant, right?

All radicals must be exposed and controlled/eliminated.

The problem is what you believe isn't anywhere close to reality. Why must you people constantly try and tell people what they believe or what they think?

Actions speak louder than words so where are the "OMG Christian radicals" threads?

The last time was when you asshats ran in to say its not about Christians while you blame Muslims

Yes, clearly the 9 shootings by anti-abortion Christian nut jobs is way more than the what, 2 or 3 people killed by radical Muslims over the last couple of centuries, right? You KKK nuters, the Kommunist Klown Kar say so, it must be true.

But none by you guys. Since actions speak louder than words one can only conclude that you have no problem with Radical Christians at all.

So Christians don't endlessly create threads for the 9 abortion murders over the last 40 years. What a point. No wonder you KKK nut jobs are doing so well in debates, you're all over that.

But none by you guys. Since actions speak louder than words one can only conclude that you have no problem with Radical Christians at all.
Look you stupid shit we have condemned the pp shooter. While you make excuses for the Islam shooter.

Look you stupid shit we have condemned the pp shooter. While you make excuses for the Islam shooter.

They want you to keep condemning the same pp shooter while they keep excusing one terrorist after another to make it even

Perhaps you can tell us when a radical Christian did something like this, recently?
Why so you can make more excuses?

Fine.

Planned Parenthood.

Are the excuses on the mark? Ready, Set......GO!
You do realize if the Muslims take over, the way you want them to. There will be no planned parenthood.

So Christians don't endlessly create threads for the 9 abortion murders over the last 40 years. What a point. No wonder you KKK nut jobs are doing so well in debates, you're all over that.

Between 1973, when the Supreme Court decided abortion should be legal throughout the United States, and 2003, abortion providers have been the targets of more than 300 acts of extreme violence, including arson, bombings, murders and butyric acid attacks.

A brief history of anti-abortion violence - CNN.com

Between 1973, when the Supreme Court decided abortion should be legal throughout the United States, and 2003, abortion providers have been the targets of more than 300 acts of extreme violence, including arson, bombings, murders and butyric acid attacks.

So you think arson and bombing property = murder. Thanks for that useless post

StrawMan2.jpg

StrawMan2.jpg

Right, I imagined your post had anything to do with the post you were responding to. My bad.

Moron

How many times do I have to say this for 6oy dumb fucks to see the word TERRORISM.

OF COURSE no one is making excuses for the PP shooter. But no one seems to call ANY action by what boys as terrorism.

Did you see the key word this time shit for brains? The key word is TERRORISM.

Why is that?

You are referring to the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shooting and The San Bernardino Terrorist shooting. Let's say a white supremacist lone gunman shoots innocents. Let's also say there is movement by a sect of Catholics from around the world to kill all non Catholics and have their sites set on those in the US and other Western Regions. Which is the greater threat? Will there be more lone gunmen killing in the name of white supremacy or is it a larger problem that a sect within an organized religion declaring war on non believers? The latter has more of a threat because a mass organization has effectively declared war on non believers and is executing its plan through stealth deployment, recruitment, and infiltrating countries to carry out its mission.

Why is that?

You are referring to the Colorado Abortion Clinic Shooting and The San Bernardino Terrorist shooting. Let's say a white supremacist lone gunman shoots innocents. Let's also say there is movement by a sect of Catholics from around the world to kill all non Catholics and have their sites set on those in the US and other Western Regions. Which is the greater threat? Will there be more lone gunmen killing in the name of white supremacy or is it a larger problem that a sect within an organized religion declaring war on non believers? The latter has more of a threat because a mass organization has effectively declared war on non believers and is executing its plan through stealth deployment, recruitment, and infiltrating countries to carry out its mission.

Are you saying that there are no groups that have pushed anti-abortion violence?

Or are you saying that there is a requisite amount of violence below which it's acceptable to ignore it and brush it under the rug?

StrawMan2.jpg

Right, I imagined your post had anything to do with the post you were responding to. My bad.

Moron

It's still a straw man.

Why is that?

Are you saying that there are no groups that have pushed anti-abortion violence?

Or are you saying that there is a requisite amount of violence below which it's acceptable to ignore it and brush it under the rug?

Neither is to be ignored and there are groups that have pushed or called for violence against abortion clinics. I am just illustrating that all threats are not deemed equal. I have stated in previous posts that in my view, the Colorado shooting and the San Bernardino shooting were both terrorist acts. Perpetrators in both acts should have been shot dead on site. As far as the perception that Colorado shooting is being outright ignored due to San Bernardino, I think it is more due to which event happened more recently. Also, from measuring threat significance, is there an equal level of threat by and among anti abortion groups to continue carrying out more similar acts follow this one? Have they stated they will do so?

I am just illustrating that all threats are not deemed equal. I have stated in previous posts that in my view, the Colorado shooting and the San Bernardino shooting were both terrorist acts. Perpetrators in both acts should have been shot dead on site. As far as the perception that Colorado shooting is being outright ignored due to San Bernardino, I think it is more due to which event happened more recently.

I never said anything about threats. Nor did I say that the Colorado shooting is being ignored because of the San Bernardino shooting. I said that one was instantly called terrorism and the other was brushed under the rug and ignored as terrorism. Whether or not ISIS is a bigger threat to US public safety than anti-abortion violence is not the subject. What I am talking about here is the disparate treatment in recognizing terrorism as terrorism.

Look at the circumstances....duh.

The circumstances? I see one circumstance with known facts and strong indications of terrorist behavior. And yet it's all hush-hush.

I see another circumstance with scant information available at all. But everyone rushing to throw the T-word into it.
You invite a guffaw and a crude remark. But we Americans must stand together against the real threat which is radical Islamic jihad.

BULLSHIT.

IF AMERICANS WERE WELL INFORMED AND OPPOSED TERRORISM THEY WOULD DEMAND THAT THE US CEASE AND DESIST INTERVENING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS.

THEY WOULD ALSO DEMAND THAT TRUMAN'S 1949 DECISION RECOGNIZING ISRAEL BE REVERSED

>

Forum List

Back