Two mass shootings. One is instantly called terrorism. The other is brushed under the rug.

Leave it to the nutters to decide which mass murders are good...

No mass murder is good. When a terrorist, be it an anti abortionist or a team of ISIS jihadis, seek to kill innocents who don't agree with them, society needs to take action. Ultimately, that is the debate as to how we do that.

So Christians don't endlessly create threads for the 9 abortion murders over the last 40 years. What a point. No wonder you KKK nut jobs are doing so well in debates, you're all over that.

Between 1973, when the Supreme Court decided abortion should be legal throughout the United States, and 2003, abortion providers have been the targets of more than 300 acts of extreme violence, including arson, bombings, murders and butyric acid attacks.

A brief history of anti-abortion violence - CNN.com

So you think arson and bombing property = murder. Thanks for that useless post

StrawMan2.jpg

Right, I imagined your post had anything to do with the post you were responding to. My bad.

Moron

It's still a straw man.

Your response to extreme Islam which has been responsible for at least six digits of murders was 300 acts by "Christians," most of which were destruction of property. No straw man about it, that's what you posted, Holmes

The last time was when you asshats ran in to say its not about Christians while you blame Muslims

Are you guys just incapable of rational thought? You're talking about one-off cases of lone-nut gunmen who also happened to be nominal Christians, even though these guys were not active in any church, did not pretend to practice Christian doctrine, and of course did not belong to or support a worldwide network of Christian terrorists who had proclaimed holy war against Western/pro-Western governments.

Are you guys really so blinded by liberal kool-aid that you can't see the huge differences?

Between 1973, when the Supreme Court decided abortion should be legal throughout the United States, and 2003, abortion providers have been the targets of more than 300 acts of extreme violence, including arson, bombings, murders and butyric acid attacks.

A brief history of anti-abortion violence - CNN.com

So you think arson and bombing property = murder. Thanks for that useless post

StrawMan2.jpg

Right, I imagined your post had anything to do with the post you were responding to. My bad.

Moron

It's still a straw man.

Your response to extreme Islam which has been responsible for at least six digits of murders was 300 acts by "Christians," most of which were destruction of property. No straw man about it, that's what you posted, Holmes

:uhh:

Do you even know what thread you're in?

Forum List

Back