Two muslims get crap beat out of them outside of NYC mosque

LOL! Two muslim punks approached a car and started bitching about how the guy's girlfriend was dressed. He got out and beat the shit out of both of 'em. I love it! :lmao:

that story is FULL OF HOLES-------a car was parked near a small---probably storefront type mosque in Brooklyn---in sunset park-----Sunset park is a very densely populated and very multicultural part of Brooklyn. Some kids came out of a mosque after midnite------and decided to INSPECT THE PARKED CAR? why? There were tinted windows and a young man and woman in the car SO?---
a common occurrence in the wee hours in Brooklyn and none of their business. ---then MAGICALLY, A BRAWL ENSUED. A bunch of muslims and a male and a female in a car. The mosque complains ---"we want police cars protecting our mosque" -----in Brooklyn??? Anything that wants protection HIRES IT-----the cops ain't giving it away for FREE to any "house of worship" PS---I don't know the actual demographics of sunset park----but
my impression is-----blue collar and lots of Hispanics------Hispanic girls do not wear BURKAHS on hot summer nights and the tex-mex taco shops do not close down for ramadingdong

Last edited:
Two [ omitted ] were attacked outside of a [ omitted ].....apparently the [ omiited ] initiated the confrontation by complaining that the dress of the female passenger was not compliant with [ omitted ].

The allah monkeys reap what they sow.

Islam sows hatred, bigotry, and fear, and they reap bombings, death, and beatings.

Happy Rama-dana-ding-Bomb!!

:thup:

The US blue collar backlash against Muslims is beginning.

the way I envision this event----based on the few times I have been in sunset park.-------circa 12 midnite---summer nite----
in what I believe is an Hispanic mostly area-----dotted with taco joints of the kind in which people sit with their tacos and beer ---listen to loud music----late into the nite-----and schmooze. ------a few storefront mosques-----mosques by virtue of some Arabic scrawled here or there. LOTS of cars
parked along the streets------hard to find a place to park.
A young couple made the mistake of <gasp> parking
near one of the "mosques" ---during Ramadan no less.
A boy and a girl----in a car---innocently munching a taco---to the scent of beer <gasp>---clearly in cynical INSULT to
Islamic sensibilities. They probably had the radio on LOUD--playing salsa <gasp>. Being in a Ramadan humanitarian mood----the boys decided to tell the taco crowd what depraved kaffirin they are------maybe a few passing Mexicans JOINED the fray

Wonderful. I wish this would happen a gazillionfold over. It gives me a great chance to use the German word "schadenfreude" which essentially means satisfaction at seeing an asshole get the bad karma they deserve.

Wonderful. I wish this would happen a gazillionfold over. It gives me a great chance to use the German word "schadenfreude" which essentially means satisfaction at seeing an asshole get the bad karma they deserve.
I hope this news gets to Europe so they'll know how Americans handle Muslims who try to push their fucking cult on the rest of us.

I hope this news gets to Europe so they'll know how Americans handle Muslims who try to push their fucking cult on the rest of us.

Me too, sir....me too.

Or, how Mexicans treat muslims who disrespect the chicas.

It's a lesson in multiculturalism. Sweden, Germany, those countries that let the muzz beat them up, lack Mexicans.

Or, how Mexicans treat muslims who disrespect the chicas.

It's a lesson in multiculturalism. Sweden, Germany, those countries that let the muzz beat them up, lack Mexicans.
Send all of the illegals and attempted illegals to Europe. That could fix lots of things.

Forum List

Back