Two Nations and Two Americas

Why would you need his tax returns? His family business operations and their net worth are public knowledge.

Nobody gives a shit about his tax returns except for bed wetting liberals who believe in a political philosophy based in hate and envy.

Of course I remember the glee Rachel Madcow reveled in after having illegally gotten a hold of one of his returns, only to find out everything was legit and the guy actually paid more in taxes than he would have to if he took advantage of the sort of loop holes all the democrooks do. Of course bed wetters always forget how many of their political whores get exposed for tax evasion and cheating.

Trump always said he is more of a democrook than a republicrat. The only difference is that he isn't a fascist, which is what the DNC is now. I don't know why the bed wetters hate the mother fucker so much, other than they're told to and they're sheep. At some point in his next term he will probably try to introduce some sort of single payer health care scheme and just watch the moonbats suddenly act like fiscal hawks. As it is he is spending money faster than the meat puppet faggot, but at least he's depositing money into the accounts of ordinary people, not just democrook donors.

Rump has never had a political party or philosophy beyond "what lines the pockets of Numero Uno the Asshole".

If you don't immediately see what's wrong with that picture, you're part of the problem.
If that’s true then why would he not start new foreign wars like his predecessors to make money like they did?

Why would he not support mass illegal immigration so corporations can make money off cheap labor by firing Americans and using illegals?, like his predecessors did?

The net worth of President Trump’s businesses have fallen, not gone up. The facts don’t line up with your fantasy.

Ah so YOU have his tax returns.

Post 'em here. The whole world's been waiting.
Why would you need his tax returns? His family business operations and their net worth are public knowledge.

You tell me, he's the one who promised to release 'em.

Guess he LIED AGAIN huh.

What do you suppose he's afraid will get found out? There are all manner of possibilities. Place yer bets.
It’s funny you can’t address my points. You claim he is making all this money, “lining his pockets”, yet can’t prove it. He donates entire salary to various charities or government agencies. Is that lining his pockets?

You’re the one making the accusation, now back it up. You’re attempt to put the burden of proof on me is an admission you’ve got nothing.

I said nothing about how much money he's making. I have no way to know that. Nor do you, so bite me.
And when you're done biting me, go learn how to read.

The most ludicrous segment of this OP is:

"He wrote about this on Twitter".

:laughing0301:

I think it is good that he can post on Twitter. The MSM seems to alter everything he says so this way we can at least read what he is really saying. Why do you think that that is bad?

I think it is good that he can post on Twitter. The MSM seems to alter everything he says so this way we can at least read what he is really saying. Why do you think that that is bad?

POINT OF ORDER...

Pogo and vapid bed wetting liberals like him do not and can not "think". Their frontal lobes have atrophied from lack of use. They believe in shit, stupid shit mostly, but there was no THINKING involved.

You can not be using analytical or cognitive skills and conclude that the US should adopt the marxist economic systems that have impoverished countries like Venezuela, or despotic political systems that have murdered 100 million people.

You can not be "thinking" and conclude human beings that generate 3% of atmospheric CO2, which accounts for just 3% of the "greenhouse gases" are having any significant effect on the global climate.

You can not be a lucid individual if you believe gun control laws will be obeyed by people willing to ignore MURDER LAWS.

Therefore it is an irrefutable fact that bed wetting liberals are totally devoid of even the most remote thinking capacity. They're nothing more than parrots with an extended vocabulary.

Trump actually did tweet this BTW, and you would think that the servile sniveling bed wetters would be lapping it up. The cult of hate and envy has been pissing and moaning about this since marx and engles wrote those shitty books.

Trump always said he is more of a democrook than a republicrat. The only difference is that he isn't a fascist, which is what the DNC is now. I don't know why the bed wetters hate the mother fucker so much, other than they're told to and they're sheep. At some point in his next term he will probably try to introduce some sort of single payer health care scheme and just watch the moonbats suddenly act like fiscal hawks. As it is he is spending money faster than the meat puppet faggot, but at least he's depositing money into the accounts of ordinary people, not just democrook donors.

Rump has never had a political party or philosophy beyond "what lines the pockets of Numero Uno the Asshole".

If you don't immediately see what's wrong with that picture, you're part of the problem.

Well, a violation of diplomatic protocol is only between the belligerent powers. The rest is from a poor upbringing.

By the way, the behavior of diplomats - representatives of the WARRING Powers is also regulated by diplomatic protocol.

Well.......lets divide this nation up then.........half in one place and half in the other.........Then don't allow the snow flakes into our side ever again.........

Making easier to define the enemy on the battlefield later.

POINT OF ORDER...

Pogo and vapid bed wetting liberals like him do not and can not "think". Their frontal lobes have atrophied from lack of use. They believe in shit, stupid shit mostly, but there was no THINKING involved.

You can not be using analytical or cognitive skills and conclude that the US should adopt the marxist economic systems that have impoverished countries like Venezuela, or despotic political systems that have murdered 100 million people.

You can not be "thinking" and conclude human beings that generate 3% of atmospheric CO2, which accounts for just 3% of the "greenhouse gases" are having any significant effect on the global climate.

You can not be a lucid individual if you believe gun control laws will be obeyed by people willing to ignore MURDER LAWS.

Therefore it is an irrefutable fact that bed wetting liberals are totally devoid of even the most remote thinking capacity. They're nothing more than parrots with an extended vocabulary.

"...US should adopt the marxist economic systems that have impoverished countries like Venezuela"
1. What do you know about Venezuela economic system? Do you know public transport there is FREE???
2. What do you know about the "Marxist economic system"??? NO slogans, please!

With the rest, I agree

Well.......lets divide this nation up then.........half in one place and half in the other.........Then don't allow the snow flakes into our side ever again.........

In that case it wouldn't be a battle field, the bed wetting liberals would starve to death in a matter of weeks. It would be a matter of shooting them on the border if anything.

In that case it wouldn't be a battle field, the bed wetting liberals would starve to death in a matter of weeks. It would be a matter of shooting them on the border if anything.
That sounds like Utopia there.........and Karma on steroids.

Which two nations would that be?

Jews are out of the competition. They are "God-chosen".

I am talking about haves and have-nots
2nd Amendment would settle that quick.........those still alive will be the haves........the nots ....well they will be gone anyways............

Plenty of jobs after........to rebuild.
Izop's language in politics leads to war because it is fraught with misunderstanding

2nd Amendment would settle that quick.........those still alive will be the haves........the nots ....well they will be gone anyways............

Izop's language in politics leads to war because it is fraught with misunderstanding
War is under rated...it is obvious neither side in this country wants to talk anymore..........

Let's just divide and get it over with......end the BS leading to it.

But NO RACISM in shooting!!!

But NO RACISM in shooting!!!
Where did you pull that one..........from your ass.....fitting symbol of the DNC.........

War is under rated...it is obvious neither side in this country wants to talk anymore..........

The armed confrontation looks almost inevitable.

The armed confrontation looks almost inevitable.
That is entirely possible..........they come for the guns here..............talk is over.

Republicans are flucked as well they should be

CNN/SSRS
6/2/20-6/5/20
IPSOS/REUTERS
7/27/20-7/28/20
CBS/YOUGOV
7/21/20-7/24/20
IPSOS/REUTERS
7/15/20-7/21/20
FOX NEWS
7/12/20-7/15/20
ABC/WASHINGTON POST
7/12/20-7/15/20
IPSOS/REUTERS
7/13/20-7/14/20
Profile image of biden

BIDEN
55%47%51%46%49%55%47%
Profile image of trump

TRUMP
41%38%41%38%41%40%37%
CNN/SSRS poll. Conducted from June 2, 2020 to June 5, 2020.
Sample = 1125 RV - Registered voters. Margin of error = +/-3.6 percentage points.

You dump fers will die without blue states supporting you

Forum List

Back