Two officers arrested over a violent arrest.

This seems to happen over and over in Colorado and Minnesota. Cops there seem to not be able to grasp the idea that things are changing.

Video shows Haubert yelling at the man to roll over on his stomach and show his hands to which the man complies.

"I need water," the man cries as the body camera footage comes to an end. The man was hospitalized after he was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.

Aurora police Chief Vanessa Wilson called the arrest a "very despicable act" at the press conference.

The man complies and all over a "suspicion of trespassing".

Haubert drew his pistol and pointed it at the third suspect, who did not resist. Haubert allegedly grabbed the back of the man's neck, pressed his gun against the man's head, then struck the man's head with his pistol at least seven times while ordering him to lie on his stomach, the documents say.

Cliff Notes: Black dude wearing a ski mask in the middle of August and flailing his arms, gets questioned by the police. Mr. Ski Mask struggles with the police and reaches for an officer's gun while they're handcuffing him and paramedics administer a ketamine sedative. Mr. Ski Mask has heart attack and croaks.

Death of Elijah McClain - Wikipedia

Now someone please remind me why I should care about this?

When you post a thread you are supposed to add content, not just repost an article.

Your the one who posted the thread without a link to the video, so your point in complaining now is what exactly? that your good at complaining and not so good at posting threads?

Cliff Notes: Black dude wearing a ski mask in the middle of August and flailing his arms, gets questioned by the police. Mr. Ski Mask struggles with the police and reaches for an officer's gun while they're handcuffing him and paramedics administer a ketamine sedative. Mr. Ski Mask has heart attack and croaks.

I dunno..perhaps you should post this in the relevant thread and ask?

That you have to lie about what happened says it all. It never fails.

Your the one who posted the thread without a link to the video, so your point in complaining now is what exactly? that your good at complaining and not so good at posting threads?

Keep reading.

This seems to happen over and over in Colorado and Minnesota. Cops there seem to not be able to grasp the idea that things are changing.

Video shows Haubert yelling at the man to roll over on his stomach and show his hands to which the man complies.

"I need water," the man cries as the body camera footage comes to an end. The man was hospitalized after he was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.

Aurora police Chief Vanessa Wilson called the arrest a "very despicable act" at the press conference.

Haubert drew his pistol and pointed it at the third suspect, who did not resist. Haubert allegedly grabbed the back of the man's neck, pressed his gun against the man's head, then struck the man's head with his pistol at least seven times while ordering him to lie on his stomach, the documents say.

Status quo in places run by people like you. Maybe decide you don't want this anymore and it might change...

"They" were not arrested..one was caught and two ran--more to the point..how did this cop ever get hired in the first place??

• In 2009, he pleaded guilty to unlawfully possessing a firearm while under the influence of alcohol. He was accused of pointing a shotgun at one of his roommates while he was drunk. The Arvada Police Department in Arvada, Colorado arrested him and charged him with menacing, which was eventually dismissed. (b) (c)
  • He worked construction when he pleaded guilty to unlawfully possessing a firearm in 2009. (b)
Is this your way of saying ignore that all 3 were wanted on outstanding warrants?

and oh my, as a college guy 12 years ago he had a shotgun and got drunk? And he pointed at a roommate? Was the gun loaded? And does this matter at all?

My comments stand--the video is manipulated---------there is so much cutting pasting that there is no way anyone can tell wtf is going on in it. this is a clear sign that the whole story is bullshit and the media is again trying to manipulate.

If the claims against the cop were legite--the whole video would have been shown.

The mayor of Aurora Colorado is a Republican who retired from the military.

And I bet he's a real conservative.

1627483686272.png

Pigs will be pigs.

Forum List

Back