Two Phoenix Churches Attacked

One totally destroyed in a fire, a block away another vandalized.

And of course police are unsure if they are related. Construction accidents no doubt.

Presbyterian church in North Phoenix deals with vandalism incident

Phoenix Police: Fire investigators working to determine cause, origin of church fire

This shit needs to stop. Attacking churches. Political correctness has destroyed this country. I don’t care if something I say hurts someone’s feelings. You don’t like it fo back to the shit hole countries you came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And of course police are unsure if they are related. Construction accidents no doubt.

Phoenix Police: Fire investigators working to determine cause, origin of church fire

This shit needs to stop. Attacking churches. Political correctness has destroyed this country. I don’t care if something I say hurts someone’s feelings. You don’t like it fo back to the shit hole countries you came from.

Were you saying the same thing after the attack on the mosque in NZ or the temple in CA?

A fire in the sanctuary of a Catholic Church......hummmmm. Maybe the Catholics need to stop lighting candles in their sanctuaries.......

Were you saying the same thing after the attack on the mosque in NZ or the temple in CA?

The Temple yes. The Mosque I’m not sure about yet. Don’t want to see people die but you can’t deny that the Muslims have been the biggest threat worldwide since before 9/11

Nothing like going off half-cocked before you know what actually happened!

So all the fires and killings is jumping the gun.

Like declaring it wasn’t arson before the fire was even out in France.

I was.

I think we need mandatory death sentences for anyone that attacks a religious institution in order to suppress this unconscionable violence before it spreads.

The Temple yes. The Mosque I’m not sure about yet. Don’t want to see people die but you can’t deny that the Muslims have been the biggest threat worldwide since before 9/11
That is ignorant.

Muslims deserve the protection of our laws as most are moderate.

The Salafi fringe is also mostly not violent, but they do have the most violent elements within them.

And no matter how many members of a group do outrageous things, it does not tar the rest of the group.

That is how Democrats who subscribe to Identity Politics think, with groups instead of individuals.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Payback for that, payback for the payback, payback for that payback, on and on.

We're gonna look like Israel vs. the Palestinians pretty soon.
Which would be a disastrous condition worse than the original state of occasional terrorism.

I agree that muslims have been a threatening world peace .

Bad headline! If you read the article about the church fire, including the editor's note at the bottom, it is clear that the cause of the fire is unknown and investigators are working on it. It is grossly premature to brand this incident as an "attack."

As for vandalism, there is a church here in northern Virginia that has been attacked twice, once when a church member was hit by the intruder, but we haven't gotten any word that the person responsible has been identified.

So let's not jump to conclusions.

Sadly, we live in an era in which all three of the Abrahamic religions have been attacked, and even Sikhs have been attacked. Who is next?

Let's find these perps and get rid of them. They are just trying to start WWIII.

Like declaring it wasn’t arson before the fire was even out in France.

It was arson. Thinking it’s something else is stupid.

That is ignorant.

Muslims deserve the protection of our laws as most are moderate.

The Salafi fringe is also mostly not violent, but they do have the most violent elements within them.

And no matter how many members of a group do outrageous things, it does not tar the rest of the group.

That is how Democrats who subscribe to Identity Politics think, with groups instead of individuals.

I’m a Republican and it’s the truth.

So all the fires and killings is jumping the gun.

"This shit needs to stop. Attacking churches. Political correctness has destroyed this country. I don’t care if something I say hurts someone’s feelings. You don’t like it fo back to the shit hole countries you came from."

Well, you seem sure this vandalism is done by someone from a shit hole country, implying a religion other than that of the vandalized and burned churchs is the catalyst. What if it was bratty kids from America, or even nasty adults from America? My point is that you do not yet know the source of this disgusting behavior yet you go off like an avenging angel and evidently consider a foreign malcontent as the perp.

Elong, a few years back, in my old home town, a City bus driver called the cops and had a man singing hymns removed from his bus. Every church in town had their Sunday sermon handed to them when this became known, this confirmation of anti-Christian intolerance. It was later learned that the guy was dead drunk, belligerent, and hitting up the other passengers for money while singing "Old Rugged Cross" at the top of his lungs between panhandling.

We've all made the mistake of jumping the gun, but these days angry words inspire violent reactions, sometimes to be regretted for life.

No, I said look, a liberal turd just killed some mooslems in NZ, which has nothing to do with the United States except that liberal stooges here will throw tantrum after tantrum trying somehow to blame us for it.

Last edited:
They just caught a sheriff's son lighting churches maybe this is an arson bug also and not your hideous Muslim? You people aren't very calm, kewl or collected to be making rational deductions...carry on kids...

Forum List

Back