Two Poll Workers Plead Guilty for Voter Fraud

Since they got caught, obviously the system to keep the vote honest worked. And in other news.

This is proof it works ?

Oh boy.
Sure, they got caught. When a bank gets robbed and the guy gets caught, they system worked as intended.

You have no information on how many don't get caught.

Therefore you can't claim "it works".

All you can say is that two people got caught.
Since people get caught, it works. I can't say how many pink elephants dance on the moon but based on current evidence - none would be a good bet. Current evidence for voter fraud? Very, very little and no evidence at all for wide-spread voter fraud.

That's like saying that if your car starts 1 out of every 100 times you turn the key...that "it works".

In this case, you don't know how many times it does not work.

I am not saying that a bunch of people are cheating and not getting caught.

What I am saying is that you can't prove that there are not a bunch of people cheating and not getting caught.
I know exactly when the car doesn't start. Nearly always it does which means, it works. When people get caught the system is working. We have very fair elections here. Not perfect, no one has those, but very fair.

This is proof it works ?

Oh boy.
Sure, they got caught. When a bank gets robbed and the guy gets caught, they system worked as intended.

Since people get caught, it works. I can't say how many pink elephants dance on the moon but based on current evidence - none would be a good bet. Current evidence for voter fraud? Very, very little and no evidence at all for wide-spread voter fraud.

That's like saying that if your car starts 1 out of every 100 times you turn the key...that "it works".

What I am saying is that you can't prove that there are not a bunch of people cheating and not getting caught.
I know exactly when the car doesn't start. Nearly always it does which means, it works. When people get caught the system is working. We have very fair fair elections here. Not perfect, no one has those, but very fair.
Sure glad Russia had no influence on our election. As you say, there is very little voter fraud!

I know exactly when the car doesn't start. Nearly always it does which means, it works. When people get caught the system is working. We have very fair fair elections here. Not perfect, no one has those, but very fair.
Sure glad Russia had no influence on our election. As you say, there is very little voter fraud!
Their "influence" wasn't stuffing the ballot boxes, it was getting their unstable orange puppet elected.

Since they got caught, obviously the system to keep the vote honest worked. And in other news.

This is proof it works ?

Oh boy.

OK genius. You tell us what law should be in place, that isn't in place now, that would stop a crime of this nature.

Their "influence" wasn't stuffing the ballot boxes, it was getting their unstable orange puppet elected.
Oh, so you admit no law was broken by anyone.

Busted in your stupidness again.

This is proof it works ?

Oh boy.

OK genius. You tell us what law should be in place, that isn't in place now, that would stop a crime of this nature.
Same requirement used when cashing a welfare check.

What are you required to do to cash your check?

Oh, so you admit no law was broken by anyone.

Busted in your stupidness again.
Laws were obviously broken. The question is - by whom and how much did it help Trump, and how much did his people know and help in the process? Time will tell.

Are you even aware what Texas voting regulations are, dumbass?

That wouldn't have changed this. Where there is voter fraud it is likely in absentee ballots.

That wouldn't have changed this. Where there is voter fraud it is likely in absentee ballots.
There is no voter fraud as you say, our elections are sound. So the lefts Trump/Russia thing is just more leftist smoke blowing BS.

Dufus thinks 100% of crimes involve arrest.
He isn't too smart.

Unsolved murders & rapes never happened according to his mentality.
Unsolved means it was reported. What you fear is all the rapes and murders which happened that no one knows about. Gee, I wonder just how many people get raped and murdered and no one knows? Must be millions I bet.

He isn't too smart.

Unsolved means it was reported. What you fear is all the rapes and murders which happened that no one knows about. Gee, I wonder just how many people get raped and murdered and no one knows? Must be millions I bet.
The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

The Majority of Sexual Assaults Are Not Reported to the Police
Only 344 out of every 1,000 sexual assaults are reported to police. That means about 2 out of 3 go unreported.

There is no voter fraud as you say, our elections are sound. So the lefts Trump/Russia thing is just more leftist smoke blowing BS.
I never said "no" voter fraud. There is evidence of a small amount, no system is perfect, but that's as far as it goes. As for the Trump-Russia thing, that's obvious and Trump is trying to cover it up, which is an even bigger mistake than crawling into bed with an enemy of the US.

He isn't too smart.

Good to hear you say there is no Trump/Russia conspiracy on our election.

He isn't too smart.

Only 344 out of every 1,000 sexual assaults are reported to police. That means about 2 out of 3 go unreported.
Watching the pathetic leftards try to spin their pathetic excuses is most entertaining.

He isn't too smart.

Okay, but did someone know about it, know that they were raped? What you are worried about is what no one has evidence of. Secret rapes maybe, that leave no evidence?

And the rape number is an estimate of course, since no one knows the actual number. What we do know, unreported rapes are a problem. Is wide-spread voter fraud a problem? If it is no one can find evidence of it therefore - likely not a problem.

Forum List

Back