Two reasons why we shouldn't do anything about syria

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
1# People are already screaming about how we shouldn't judge Assad as we're doing evil things in war. Notable Cnn tonight and Msnbc. This tells me that if we do anything we're going to be hated for it and called evil again.

2# The rebels are just as evil as Assad based on the latest video's coming out of Syria. Why spend American resources to support our enemies????

Sarah Palin on this is right! Let them kill each other and let America rebuild America.

America needs to focus on
Infrastructure
science
and tech
period

Fuck war...

Let Russia, China and the middle east deal with it for once. Let them spill their sons blood and raid their treasuries...

Fuck being blamed as evil no matter what
Fuck spilling our fathers, mothers and sons blood
Fuck spending trillions in another war

I am tired of being blamed. :mad:

• Banned
I don't give a damn what the middle east does. Our policies needs to be refocused on AMERICA!

American infrastructure
American science
American tech
American education

America first policy....Fuck the stupid middle east, Fuck Africa and fuck all that want us to go into that shit hole again!

1# People are already screaming about how we shouldn't judge Assad as we're doing evil things in war. Notable Cnn tonight and Msnbc. This tells me that if we do anything we're going to be hated for it and called evil again.

2# The rebels are just as evil as Assad based on the latest video's coming out of Syria. Why spend American resources to support our enemies????

Sarah Palin on this is right! Let them kill each other and let America rebuild America.

America needs to focus on
Infrastructure
science
and tech
period

Fuck war...

Let Russia, China and the middle east deal with it for once. Let them spill their sons blood and raid their treasuries...

Fuck being blamed as evil no matter what
Fuck spilling our fathers, mothers and sons blood
Fuck spending trillions in another war

I am tired of being blamed. :mad:

It's all your fault! Quit whining and suck down another energy beverage.

Obama must help radical Muslims gain full control in the Middle East. It lets them carry out the extermination of Christians there.

Forum List

Back