Two Russians Who Helped Giuliani on Ukraine Are Arrested in U.S.

What "dots" did he connect?
Actually, it was a she. Go read up, bro. You will see.

And Giuliani will be a target soon enough.
Triviality. Who cares? I knew it was bogus the minute I read that the prosecution originated in New York.

I understand truth hurts.

I also understand that you are scared. Don’t worry that is normal when you know your buddies are all going to jail.
ROFL! Why would I be scared? Trump isn't the one who is going to be laughed out of Congress for peddling a coup.

Your buddies are going to jail.

Parnas and Frum dined with Trump at the White House. Here are the hoodlums all together. One big happy crime family:

lev-parnas-trump-ukraine-1-768x409.jpg
Lock them up. Lock them up. Lock them up.
It would be such an injustice if these guys were locked up while Hillary, Obama, McCabe, Mueller, and Comey got off without spending a day behind bars.

Crap. Your goons are now in charge. How come names you mentioned are not in jail or investigated?
Is that mean your goons are all inept? Start with Trump.

But several of them are already in jail. Guilliani and Trump next.

Giuliani Associates Who Targeted Biden Arrested On Campaign Finance Charges | HuffPost

They illegally contributed to Pete Sessions in order to get the US Ambassador to Ukraine removed.

Rudy's gonna be wearing an Orange jump suit soon.

And Sessions is in hot water as well
Sounds like a scam to me. The "campaign Finance violation" is a favored tactic of Trump hating Dim douchebags. Do people go to jail just because people they know go to jail?

You are truly fucking stupid and a true douchebag.

Dude. Guilliani was warned that he is dealing with corrupted Ukrainian. These 2 concocted a crap conspiracy crap against Biden.

Trump and Guilliani will pay a dear price for these conspiracy crap theory against Biden.
When did Giuliani say he got his information from them? So far, I have seen no evidence that they are guilty of anything.

You don’t know anything. I’m not surprised.
This is what happened when you rely on Trump network. You don’t hear any garbage coming from Trump. They portrayed him as the victim.... after he created the discombobulated false story.
In other words, you can't tell me when he said he got his information from them.

What "dots" did he connect?
Actually, it was a she. Go read up, bro. You will see.

And Giuliani will be a target soon enough.
Triviality. Who cares? I knew it was bogus the minute I read that the prosecution originated in New York.

I understand truth hurts.

I also understand that you are scared. Don’t worry that is normal when you know your buddies are all going to jail.
ROFL! Why would I be scared? Trump isn't the one who is going to be laughed out of Congress for peddling a coup.

Your buddies are going to jail.
ROFL! Going to jail for what?

They were arrested for bringing forward info on the Bidens. This was just their excuse. What do you bet they are leaned on to lie?

Dude they funneled campaign money to trump campaign finances under false name. Any $ coming from foreign individuals is against the law. FBI did their home work.

Guilliani was warned of these 2 corrupted Ukrainian people. But he went along promoted conspiracy crap from these 2 foreigners.

Don’t be surprised if Guilliani will get arrested.

Now Trump is now distancing himself from Guilliani. He even ask if he still his lawyer........ At the end Guilliani and Trump will become enemies saving each own asses...... YOU WATCH.
Giuliani did not "promote conspiracy crap from these 2 foreigners." He went to Ukraine and got signed affidavits from the people involved.I have seen nothing that indicates that Trump is "distancing" himself from Giuliani.

As usual, your entire post is utter horseshit.

Well you just said you don’t believe News from news media that cultist don’t like. Means you don’t know shit.

He went to Ukraine trying to dig dirt against the Biden with the help of these 2 corrupted individuals. Anything and everything you hear from henchmen personal lawyer of Trump against Biden are all from conspiracy theory crap supported by Trump.
Obviously you do get your information from the fake news media. That's why everything you know is wrong. Biden wasn't even on his agenda when he went to Ukraine. People he met there handed it to him.

Dude it’s the other way around. Every thing you hear about Biden coming from Trump is wrong.

Just because Trumpy told you Obama’s mansion has 10 foot wall to stop illegals coming in to his mansion. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Just because Trump told you there are no US soldiers in Syria doesn’t mean it’s true. He told that during his rally in Minneapolis the other day.
What did he say about Biden that isn't true?

Giuliani Associates Who Targeted Biden Arrested On Campaign Finance Charges | HuffPost

They illegally contributed to Pete Sessions in order to get the US Ambassador to Ukraine removed.

Rudy's gonna be wearing an Orange jump suit soon.

And Sessions is in hot water as well
Sounds like a scam to me. The "campaign Finance violation" is a favored tactic of Trump hating Dim douchebags. Do people go to jail just because people they know go to jail?

Dude. Guilliani was warned that he is dealing with corrupted Ukrainian. These 2 concocted a crap conspiracy crap against Biden.

Trump and Guilliani will pay a dear price for these conspiracy crap theory against Biden.
When did Giuliani say he got his information from them? So far, I have seen no evidence that they are guilty of anything.

This is what happened when you rely on Trump network. You don’t hear any garbage coming from Trump. They portrayed him as the victim.... after he created the discombobulated false story.
In other words, you can't tell me when he said he got his information from them.

Get your update somewhere else because poorly informed and ignorant like you is worse then talking to a wall.

Is that the information you got from the fake news stations?
"Fake" = any outlet that is not official trump cult state media.
Wrong, as usual.

"Fake" is the media you believe in, not matter how many times it has been discredited.

This was also shown at Fox News. Is that valid? Bri.
Shepard Smith is a homosexual - a leftist. - fake.

Shepard left Fox because of lies coming from Hannity.
How about Tucker? Blasting Trump about Ukraine. Is that a fake news?

Tucker Carlson says Trump's Ukraine call was inappropriate: 'There's no way to spin this'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson published an op-ed with Daily Caller co-founder and publisher Neil Patel zinging Trump for his call with Ukraine's president. "Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden," Carlson and Patel wrote. "Some Republicans are trying, but there's no way to spin this as a good idea."
Tucker is wrong, of course. Investigating corrupt politicians is one of his official duties.

Get your update somewhere else because poorly informed and ignorant like you is worse then talking to a wall.

Obviously you are poorly informed because you can't post the evidence to support your bullshit claims. Like all Dims, all you do is spout talking points.

And the squad all committed campaign finance fraud.. why aren’t they in jail?? Are you for a ruling class? Only republicans go to jail?

Like what kind of fraud they committed?
Campaign finance.. they used money they weren’t supposed, one even married her brother.

They ain’t in jail... you like a ruling class! Are you a Nazi?

The amounts you’re bitching about are a few hundred dollars of disallowed expenses. This is millions of dollars.
So campaign finance violations should only be prosecuted by a certain amount of money and if you’re Republican ? Denish De Sousa went to jail for a few thousand... it’s ok .. keep your ruling class you won’t last long..

Any $ campaign money coming from foreigners is against the law.
Huh

How so? If the squad isn’t arrested for campaign finance then these guys should be released also

These 2 got arrested for campaign finances.
You just said.... they will be released by Barr.
And the squad all committed campaign finance fraud.. why aren’t they in jail?? Are you for a ruling class? Only republicans go to jail?

Like what kind of fraud they committed?
Campaign finance.. they used money they weren’t supposed, one even married her brother.

They ain’t in jail... you like a ruling class! Are you a Nazi?

Your buddy Guilliani was warned by Ukrainian officials that Fruman and Parnas are both corrupted people.

These are the 2 that helped personal lawyer of Trump tried to concocted false story about Biden.
Looks like he was getting close to biden , deep state moved in

Clearly democrats are now attacking and undermining Trump allies. They want the word out, run and save yourselves. I don't think they will get far.
Wut?? You don't think they have any connection to Giuliani or Trump??

.jpg

:dance::dance::dance:

Check out this photo:
iu

What about that photo, ya fucking moron?
At least two of the people in the photo are criminals.
So you say, but you're a fucking moron and no one in that photo has actually been charged with any crime. So you referring to anyone in that photo as a criminal does nothing more than to re-affirm that you're a fucking moron, just as I've been saying for some time now.

Trump and his minions were not alone in this.
And of course, they are Soviet-born.
And Giuliani is just working for and being paid BY his client.
The Same Client who asked the Russians to Hack Hillary is trying same with Biden.

`

Clearly democrats are now attacking and undermining Trump allies. They want the word out, run and save yourselves. I don't think they will get far.

.jpg

Check out this photo:
iu

So you say, but you're a fucking moron and no one in that photo has actually been charged with any crime. So you referring to anyone in that photo as a criminal does nothing more than to re-affirm that you're a fucking moron, just as I've been saying for some time now.

Bri and the rest are desperate and scared. All these crooks are going to jail. There has to be a law somewhere.

Want to know about those 2 men...Rep. Nunes tells all starting at the 5:10 mark on Justice with Jeannine Pirro show....quite different from foreign Ukraine nationals!

.jpg

Check out this photo:
iu

Bri and the rest are desperate and scared. All these crooks are going to jail. There has to be a law somewhere.
The crooks going to jail are Biden, his son, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Yates, Brennan and Clapper

Check out this photo:
iu

The crooks going to jail are Biden, his son, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Yates, Brennan and Clapper

I don’t see any investigations against Comey, McCabe etc etc etc.

So why are they going to jail?
But you have several of your friends that are already in jail like Manafort etc etc etc.

Guilliani’s 2 buddies are in jail each with $1 million bail on their head.
Guilliani is next.

I don’t see any investigations against Comey, McCabe etc etc etc.

So why are they going to jail?
But you have several of your friends that are already in jail like Manafort etc etc etc.

Guilliani’s 2 buddies are in jail each with $1 million bail on their head.
Guilliani is next.
Barr is investigating them now. Why do you imagine he went to Italy?

We all know the system is rigged against Republicans.

Forum List

Back