Two Russians Who Helped Giuliani on Ukraine Are Arrested in U.S.

Campaign finance violations Only republicans get arrested lol

Let’s See AOC , Talib , The Muslim from Minnesota
All violated Campaign finance
Lol

Why are democrats using law enforcement as nazi brown shirts?

It’s funny, Barr was laying a olive branch when he didn’t indict Comey.. thinking democrats would take it.

Time to pay the Barr tab

You Russians all think that Democrats are controlling the police . Democratas aren't stupid like Republicans and do stupid shit that is illegal. Nixon thought he could break into the DNC and steal stuff and cover it up and get away with it.

REPUBLICANS ARE INVESTIGATING TRUMP. The Republican Justice Department under William Barr arrested Guliani's clients.
Why is Hillary, comey, Obama, Biden, rice.. not in jail?

I understand you are scared. I’ll be scared to when you hear these kinds news...... your buddies are going to jail.

Lol

It’s funny, Barr was laying a olive branch when he didn’t indict Comey.. thinking democrats would take it.

Time to pay the Barr tab

You Russians all think that Democrats are controlling the police . Democratas aren't stupid like Republicans and do stupid shit that is illegal. Nixon thought he could break into the DNC and steal stuff and cover it up and get away with it.

REPUBLICANS ARE INVESTIGATING TRUMP. The Republican Justice Department under William Barr arrested Guliani's clients.

I understand you are scared. I’ll be scared to when you hear these kinds news...... your buddies are going to jail.
We should all be worried if he have a country run by a ruling class and not the people. If you promote that... well I don’t have to tell you lol history tells you hAha cowboy up

It's not funny.
It is because they will be released and Barr is going to rein he’ll on democrats very soon

So you are saying Barr is also a corrupted AG?
How so? If the squad isn’t arrested for campaign finance then these guys should be released also

These 2 got arrested for campaign finances.
You just said.... they will be released by Barr.

It's not funny.
It is because they will be released and Barr is going to rein he’ll on democrats very soon

How so? If the squad isn’t arrested for campaign finance then these guys should be released also

And the squad all committed campaign finance fraud.. why aren’t they in jail?? Are you for a ruling class? Only republicans go to jail?

Lol

Time to pay the Barr tab

We should all be worried if he have a country run by a ruling class and not the people. If you promote that... well I don’t have to tell you lol history tells you hAha cowboy up

What is this We?

We don’t belong to your cult. There’s got be a law somewhere. Then these fuckers promoted by trump and his goons a conspiracy crap makes as a bible for ignorant people like you.

It's not funny.

And the squad all committed campaign finance fraud.. why aren’t they in jail?? Are you for a ruling class? Only republicans go to jail?

Like what kind of fraud they committed?

Lol

Time to pay the Barr tab

What is this We?

We don’t belong to your cult. There’s got be a law somewhere. Then these fuckers promoted by trump and his goons a conspiracy crap makes as a bible for ignorant people like you.
Well when you get called out don’t hide lol

Campaign finance.. they used money they weren’t supposed, one even married her brother.

They ain’t in jail... you like a ruling class! Are you a Nazi?

Campaign finance.. they used money they weren’t supposed, one even married her brother.

The amounts you’re bitching about are a few hundred dollars of disallowed expenses. This is millions of dollars.

The amounts you’re bitching about are a few hundred dollars of disallowed expenses. This is millions of dollars.
So campaign finance violations should only be prosecuted by a certain amount of money and if you’re Republican ? Denish De Sousa went to jail for a few thousand... it’s ok .. keep your ruling class you won’t last long..

So campaign finance violations should only be prosecuted by a certain amount of money
We are all VERY shocked that you don't know the rules and , well, know less than nothing about any of this, really.
I do.. it’s cool like I said enjoy the ride.. hehe
Better than the ride Guliani's goons just took...
Hehe nooo you have it confused you won’t like this ride haha

Forum List

Back