Two Tennessee children hospitalized due to baby formula shortage

Fucking scum. I bet ootygig's kids don't have to worry about tainted formula, or a shortage of formula.
The FDA never was able to actually show that the formula recalled was tainted.

You can contaminate it quite easily after opening or by handling it with dirty hands.

Of course, exposure to bacteria is also how we develop a good active immune system so with otherwise healthy babies this generally isn't an issue.

None of your excuses are relevant. The Biden regime CHOSE to divert much-needed formula from Americans to the illegals at the border, a crisis he created with his awful America-last open border policy. He values them more than he values us, and you voted for that. This is your fault and the fault of all the other Biden supporters who made this happen.
How do those babies survive the 1,300 mile trip without formula?

I can understand wanting to send formula to Ukraine and the countries absorbing Ukrainian refugees generally but Europe manufactures formula as well and isn't suffering from a massive shortage due to the FDA shutting down the largest factory in Europe for months on what essentially proved to be a witch hunt for contamination that apparently did not exist.

Well the republicans best do something we have a limited supply of baby formula.

don't you think, babies need formula.

Goat's milk and canned milk. The recipes are available online.

If the child has special nutritional needs there are other alternatives and both doctors and pharmacists can calculate for those incapable for example how many drops of a given vitamin or mineral supplement or how much butter, canola oil etc to add to get the proper fat ratios.

The best alternative of course has long been proven to be human breast milk.

Baby formula hasn't shown to have had any particular influence on infant mortality rates in and of itself.
I'll trust doctors over a random internet dude:

Why Is Commercial Baby Formula Much Safer?​

Commercial infant formulas can be your infant’s only source of nutrition if you can’t breastfeed or if you choose not to.

The FDA makes sure these products meet minimum requirements for safety and nutrition. It doesn’t do this for homemade infant formula recipes, like the ones you might make or find online.
The FDA requires commercial formula makers to meet certain requirements for nutrients. It sets minimum amounts for 29 nutrients and maximum amounts for nine of those. Too much or too little of certain nutrients can be bad for your baby’s health.
Falling short on nutrition -- even if it’s for a few days or weeks -- can take a long-term toll, too. It could make a baby less likely to grow up strong and succeed in school.

If a formula maker doesn’t meet the FDA’s nutrition requirements, the agency can take action to pull it from store shelves.
The agency also keeps an eye on how approved formulas get made and stored. It regularly checks on the formulas and the facilities where they’re made. That way they can make sure that manufacturers are following rules to help prevent the formulas from getting contaminated or spoiling.

What Should You Do if You Can’t Find Baby Formula?​

If there’s a shortage of baby formula on store shelves near you, try these tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) in case you find yourself in an urgent situation:
Talk to your pediatrician. Ask your baby’s doctor if they could get you a can of baby formula from local formula company representatives or from a charity that has some.
Call your local WIC office. The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) may be able to suggest places you could look for formula.
Go to smaller grocery or drugstores. They may have formula in stock when bigger stores don’t.
Buy formula online. Try this option if you can afford it. Only buy from well-known distributors and pharmacies. Avoid individually sold cans of formula or auction websites. Don’t buy formula from outside the United States because the FDA doesn’t review imported formula.
Choose any available commercial formula, including store brands. This is OK for most babies, except for those on a specific formula that the doctor recommended (like formulas that say “extensively hydrolyzed,” “predigested,” or “amino acid-based”). If your baby is on a specialty formula that you’re having trouble finding, ask the pediatrician to recommend other options.

You should write them about the canned milk and goat's milk thingie, since they seem unaware of it.

Breastfeeding is great for women who can. Perhaps you would say that women who are able, should have switched to breastfeeding as soon as Biden took office, while their husbands were building survival cabins and stocking up on ammo.

I guess we knew it would be bad, but not this bad . . .

I'll trust doctors over a random internet dude:

Why Is Commercial Baby Formula Much Safer?​

Commercial infant formulas can be your infant’s only source of nutrition if you can’t breastfeed or if you choose not to.

The FDA makes sure these products meet minimum requirements for safety and nutrition. It doesn’t do this for homemade infant formula recipes, like the ones you might make or find online.
The FDA requires commercial formula makers to meet certain requirements for nutrients. It sets minimum amounts for 29 nutrients and maximum amounts for nine of those. Too much or too little of certain nutrients can be bad for your baby’s health.
Falling short on nutrition -- even if it’s for a few days or weeks -- can take a long-term toll, too. It could make a baby less likely to grow up strong and succeed in school.

If a formula maker doesn’t meet the FDA’s nutrition requirements, the agency can take action to pull it from store shelves.
The agency also keeps an eye on how approved formulas get made and stored. It regularly checks on the formulas and the facilities where they’re made. That way they can make sure that manufacturers are following rules to help prevent the formulas from getting contaminated or spoiling.

What Should You Do if You Can’t Find Baby Formula?​

If there’s a shortage of baby formula on store shelves near you, try these tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) in case you find yourself in an urgent situation:
Talk to your pediatrician. Ask your baby’s doctor if they could get you a can of baby formula from local formula company representatives or from a charity that has some.
Call your local WIC office. The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) may be able to suggest places you could look for formula.
Go to smaller grocery or drugstores. They may have formula in stock when bigger stores don’t.
Buy formula online. Try this option if you can afford it. Only buy from well-known distributors and pharmacies. Avoid individually sold cans of formula or auction websites. Don’t buy formula from outside the United States because the FDA doesn’t review imported formula.
Choose any available commercial formula, including store brands. This is OK for most babies, except for those on a specific formula that the doctor recommended (like formulas that say “extensively hydrolyzed,” “predigested,” or “amino acid-based”). If your baby is on a specialty formula that you’re having trouble finding, ask the pediatrician to recommend other options.

You should write them about the canned milk and goat's milk thingie, since they seem unaware of it.

Breastfeeding is great for women who can. Perhaps you would say that women who are able, should have switched to breastfeeding as soon as Biden took office, while their husbands were building survival cabins and stocking up on ammo.

I guess we knew it would be bad, but not this bad . . .
Have you ever tried to breastfeed? I think you are a man. Now you want women to breastfeed????

Have you ever tried to breastfeed? I think you are a man. Now you want women to breastfeed????
well that's fairly dominant in nature Pene

but there's something to be said of technique....

My own theory is most of the Dem party was breast fed from across the room....

:dance:
~S~

well that's fairly dominant in nature Pene

but there's something to be said of technique....

My own theory is most of the Dem party was breast fed from across the room....

:dance:
~S~
Yes. Their mothers said "I think of you as a friend."

consequences of a stolen election, my friends

So?

Tell the bitches who are their mothers to start breastfeeding.
If they cannot?
I am not fucking buying for one second that there is NOTHING for their infants to eat.

1653097343007.png

Forum List

Back