Two Tennessee children hospitalized due to baby formula shortage

Bullshit. Typical leftist, blame the people for your incompetence.

My wife works for the VA, I bet you think that the POTUS himself make her schedule each week.

The level of ignorance on this forum reaches new levels each week

The government shut them down.

yes, for failing health inspections. Should they just be allowed to ignore such things since they are such a big plant? Should they be exempt from cleanliness standards since they are such a big plant?

When the city health inspectors shut down the local Denny's nobody blamed the city, we blamed Denny's for having roaches in its kitchen

yes, for failing health inspections. Should they just be allowed to ignore such things since they are such a big plant? Should they be exempt from cleanliness standards since they are such a big plant?

When the city health inspectors shut down the local Denny's nobody blamed the city, we blamed Denny's for having roaches in its kitchen
You're still avoiding responsibility. It's not Abbott's responsibility to make sure the void is filled. Who's responsibility is it?

What a sad excuse of a pile of shit you are moron

We're just lowering our expectations as we were told. You get your formula from your boyfriends cock when he feeds you so you don't need to worry
He's trying to hide from the infant mortality rate. An RH negative woman might have plenty of milk. It will just kill her baby to drink it.

The difference is, that Dennys will be open In a week or less. The fuck Biden regime intended to shut this factory forever.

You're still avoiding responsibility. It's not Abbott's responsibility to make sure the void is filled. Who's responsibility is it?

Other baby formula manufactures?

How is it the responsibility of the Fed Govt? Do you think they should start making baby formula? should they nationalize the industry?

The difference is, that Dennys will be open In a week or less. The fuck Biden regime intended to shut this factory forever.

Denny's is still closed, has been for 6 months. This factory could have reopened any time, all they had to do was clean up the place.

Denny's is still closed, has been for 6 months. This factory could have reopened any time, all they had to do was clean up the place.
Nonsense. Fuck Biden refused to let the factory reopen just like they refused to allow imported formula from Europe. The available formula 2as sent to the border. All part and parcel of enemy Democrat's plan to replace demanding Americans with obedient third worlders.

Nonsense. Fuck Biden refused to let the factory reopen just like they refused to allow imported formula from Europe. The available formula 2as sent to the border. All part and parcel of enemy Democrat's plan to replace demanding Americans with obedient third worlders.

It is post like this that make this forum so much damn fun. I used to think these kinks of post were spoof post, but you people are actually serious and believe this tripe.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How on earth were billions of babies successfully raised before ready mix and instant formula?

Stupid parents caused their illness, not a shortage of formula. There are available alternatives that worked for centuries.

You have to be lazy, stupid, or both not to be able to find and utilize those alternatives.
What are the viable alternatives?

I've tried looking them up and most of what I find is warnings not to use home made formula.

Sure we raised kids for centuries without formula. We also had shockingly high infant death rates. You really expect a lightly educated welfare mother, with a six week old, to research and find viable alternatives?

Fucking scum. I bet ootygig's kids don't have to worry about tainted formula, or a shortage of formula.

Other baby formula manufactures?

How is it the responsibility of the Fed Govt? Do you think they should start making baby formula? should they nationalize the industry?

None of your excuses are relevant. The Biden regime CHOSE to divert much-needed formula from Americans to the illegals at the border, a crisis he created with his awful America-last open border policy. He values them more than he values us, and you voted for that. This is your fault and the fault of all the other Biden supporters who made this happen.

Hold them to the standards they hold everyone else to

I do not think the FDA has the capacity to manufacture baby formula
Gee, how about the FDA informing other companies of the need because they're shutting down Abbott.

Forum List

Back