Two Tennessee children hospitalized due to baby formula shortage

How did Biden cause the company to have lax standards at their plant and have all sorts of safety and hygiene issues?
The Biden administration knew about possible shortages months ago . He did nothing , zero. You telling me Trump would have sat idly by as American babies were running out of formula ?
Hell no! Just like when the world needed ventilators, President Trump came through like a champ. Unfortunately you guys cheated the election and we are left with a chump.
Way to go .

The Biden administration knew about possible shortages months ago . He did nothing , zero. You telling me Trump would have sat idly by as American babies were running out of formula ?

What is the Fed Govt supposed to do in this case?

Just like when the world needed ventilators, President Trump came through like a champ.

Actually he did that about 3 months too late, but I guess he gets an E for effort in your book

Joe Biden didn't have anything to do with it!!!
It happened on his watch, so remember what ever went wrong under Trump watch was Trump fault and now this applies to Biden…

I know you will disagree and claim it only applies when a Republican is in power, but hey I feel we must be fair in our ridicule and Biden owns this issue…

I know, I know how dare I use the same tactics you use…

Biden is a Catholic and Catholics love to suffer.
All Kristians, Jews and Mooslims love suffering … Abraham God is one sadistic bastard I say…

Anyhoo, Biden isn’t making those kids sick and it is the retardation of the parent not looking for alternative sources including whipping the breast out and let that little parasite feed…

What did Biden do? About anything?

One more time....what is the role of the Fed Govt in producing baby formula? What is the POTUS supposed to do? What powers would you like to give the Fed Govt so that they can fix these sorts of problems?

It happened on his watch, so remember what ever went wrong under Trump watch was Trump fault and now this applies to Biden…

I know you will disagree and claim it only applies when a Republican is in power, but hey I feel we must be fair in our ridicule and Biden owns this issue…

It is good of you to admit you are no different than the Dems.

So you`re putting the 9-11 terrorist attack on Gomer Bush?

How did Biden cause the company to have lax standards at their plant and have all sorts of safety and hygiene issues?
He didn't. However, Biden was informed months ago and should have done something to make sure babies would have formula.

One more time....what is the role of the Fed Govt in producing baby formula? What is the POTUS supposed to do? What powers would you like to give the Fed Govt so that they can fix these sorts of problems?
Get out of the way. Stop interfering. Let the factories open. Let the imports in. Stop withdrawing product from commerce and shipping it to the border for criminals.

Forum List

Back