Two trends that must be terrifying for the Democrat party.

Blowback from rational Americans on the sanctuary city/state policies.

Blacks rising up against the left on social media platforms.

Both situations if allowed to continue growing would spell disaster for the Democrat party. Especially the blacks speaking out against the left. It is quite clear that without that voting block the left would cease to exist as effective opposition to the GOP.
When considering this the sudden rise of reparations talk amongst the left makes complete sense as a last ditch effort to keep the plantation operational.

Now I am not saying the elections are going to flip anytime soon but I do see the trends that dont bode well for the left gaining steam.

The real question is can the rational people on the left regain control of their party and stop this train before it completely derails? Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?
Lol, except that these things aren't actually happening in any real numbers.
They are. You just aren't seeing it.

Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?
At this moment, no, definitely not. The Regressives are driving this bus.

However, I guess it's possible that regular liberal voices could regain a foothold if the blowback you're predicting comes to fruition. I suspect the bigger concern than the sanctuary city thing is the possibility that a Kanye West or some similar cultural figure created enough momentum for change. The Regressives have controlled popular culture for so long that it's their, uh, Safe Space. They can't lose that.
Kanye isn't the first, he is just the most prominent because of the left's eagerness to tear him down & his relationship with Trump.
If you look on YouTube there are a lot of minorities speaking publicly against the left. I suspect that many on the left seen this coming and that is why we are seeing the assault on free speech on college campuses as well as on social media platforms.
Facebook labeling Diamond & Silk as far left on their profile is a prime example of that. The label restricts their content from full distribution to like minded individuals and makes it very hard for advertisers with a conservative agenda to find them.
Gramps you're whistling past the graveyard ,,Repubs are going to lose the house and no matter how much bullshit repubs throw it won't matter
Yeah? Perhaps but that really has nothing to do with prognosticating about long term consequences now does it?

Major shifts & changes typically take time. But hey if you enjoy looking past the trees to see the forest be my guest.
I do that everyday with the markets

Both situations if allowed to continue growing would spell disaster for the Democrat party. Especially the blacks speaking out against the left. It is quite clear that without that voting block the left would cease to exist as effective opposition to the GOP.
When considering this the sudden rise of reparations talk amongst the left makes complete sense as a last ditch effort to keep the plantation operational.

Now I am not saying the elections are going to flip anytime soon but I do see the trends that dont bode well for the left gaining steam.

The real question is can the rational people on the left regain control of their party and stop this train before it completely derails? Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?

Calling for the Repeal of the 2nd Amendment and the banning and confiscation of all semi automatic weapons on a CNN Town Hall and at a much publicized national rally in D.C. and having one of the left wing justices formerly on the Supreme Court say he wants the 2nd Amendment repealed...and the national news of local towns and states passing bans on all semit automatic weapons...........all just before the midterm elections..... I wish I could send them all thank you notes.... because even uninformed gun owners who tell us that they don't mind if they take AR-15s now understand that their semi automatic shotgun and the pistol they keep in the home for self defense is now on the block...

AD this to their nitemare on Trump ST
NEA survey shows how many might quit the union after Janus
The union asked this question to members who currently work in states that allow unions to charge representation fees to non-members: "If you woke up tomorrow and discovered that you could stop paying a fee to your union but the union would still have to represent you, would you still opt to pay?” Among members to whom the union had talked within the past few years, 57 percent said they would not pay. If the union had not talked to them in the past few years, that number jumped to 69 percent.

African Americans and Worker Unions should dump the Democrats. That Party has thrown American Citizens overboard. It's all about foreign interests for them. They're fanatical Globalists.

The Democratic Party no longer puts American Citizen interests first. Their Open Borders stance says it all. They see millions of future loyal Democrat Voters. They've sold Citizens out. As a Citizen, a vote for a Democrat, is a vote against your own interests.

Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?

However, I guess it's possible that regular liberal voices could regain a foothold if the blowback you're predicting comes to fruition. I suspect the bigger concern than the sanctuary city thing is the possibility that a Kanye West or some similar cultural figure created enough momentum for change. The Regressives have controlled popular culture for so long that it's their, uh, Safe Space. They can't lose that.
Kanye isn't the first, he is just the most prominent because of the left's eagerness to tear him down & his relationship with Trump.
If you look on YouTube there are a lot of minorities speaking publicly against the left. I suspect that many on the left seen this coming and that is why we are seeing the assault on free speech on college campuses as well as on social media platforms.
Facebook labeling Diamond & Silk as far left on their profile is a prime example of that. The label restricts their content from full distribution to like minded individuals and makes it very hard for advertisers with a conservative agenda to find them.
Gramps you're whistling past the graveyard ,,Repubs are going to lose the house and no matter how much bullshit repubs throw it won't matter
Yeah? Perhaps but that really has nothing to do with prognosticating about long term consequences now does it?

Major shifts & changes typically take time. But hey if you enjoy looking past the trees to see the forest be my guest.
What does that have to do with you sticking your head in the sand when it comes to politics?

Even Emanuel Cleaver says the Democrats have lost touch. He's on the local news right now saying the GOP has helped the black community and that the dems need to wake up and lay off the racist bullshit.

20180429_171051.jpg 20180429_171159.jpg

Once the race myth is destroyed the DNC is toast.

After all, their premise is, if they can convince black/brown people to continue to be a block vote for the DNC, then the demographics say that they will soon be the majority and win every election.

Their entire future is based upon racism.

Morning Gramps,

If the republicans reached out to the outstanding mexican top students and went after the ones breaking the law...I would back them...But the republicans seem to hate on anything that is not white, at least that is how it appears to be..
My son has a good friend and student going on a obama grant, I pay for my son of coarse 100% and they are both going to make something of themselves.. and I am 100 % ok with helping a kid who works his ass off..Why can't you support that..

I am angry at the way my hospital has gone all quantity vs quality giving free medical care they missed my illness of throwing up for 30 days which is spread allover me. because of being so busy trying to get people through being it is the law that they have to treat you even if you don't have insurance.. I will never go there again..it was awful. I do not support that..

So as far as the sanctuary bills we need to read each one carefully
It's not about Mexican vs the GOP. It's about illegal status. We are either a nation of laws or we are not.
The man who got the the bill for the illegals to stay is a mexican. ( he used his own power for this)...it is not going away, we need to be smart put a good border around and get the ones abusing and allowed to stay after being jailed..not the hard working students and families..they have been here for years doing the minimum wage jobs...live 10 in a house..
Yes they all broke the law , no one is going to allow the cops to round them all up..but this keeping all of them is bullshit...

Put up the funding for the wall or shut the fuck up.

What does that have to do with you sticking your head in the sand when it comes to politics?
You don't like my politics but between the markets and politics my day is 2/3 gone with those I read up on all repub scum Sorry if you think my head is in the sand

Morning Gramps,

If the republicans reached out to the outstanding mexican top students and went after the ones breaking the law...I would back them...But the republicans seem to hate on anything that is not white, at least that is how it appears to be...

Which Republicans are going after Mexicans who are in this country legally; or otherwise showing any hatred toward those who are not criminals or illegal invaders?

Morning Gramps,

If the republicans reached out to the outstanding mexican top students and went after the ones breaking the law...I would back them...But the republicans seem to hate on anything that is not white, at least that is how it appears to be..
My son has a good friend and student going on a obama grant, I pay for my son of coarse 100% and they are both going to make something of themselves.. and I am 100 % ok with helping a kid who works his ass off..Why can't you support that..

I am angry at the way my hospital has gone all quantity vs quality giving free medical care they missed my illness of throwing up for 30 days which is spread allover me. because of being so busy trying to get people through being it is the law that they have to treat you even if you don't have insurance.. I will never go there again..it was awful. I do not support that..

So as far as the sanctuary bills we need to read each one carefully
It's not about Mexican vs the GOP. It's about illegal status. We are either a nation of laws or we are not.
The man who got the the bill for the illegals to stay is a mexican. ( he used his own power for this)...it is not going away, we need to be smart put a good border around and get the ones abusing and allowed to stay after being jailed..not the hard working students and families..they have been here for years doing the minimum wage jobs...live 10 in a house..
Yes they all broke the law , no one is going to allow the cops to round them all up..but this keeping all of them is bullshit...

Put up the funding for the wall or shut the fuck up.
BALLS Shut down the Gov't before election day That's a sure winner LOL LOL

White Democrats are irrelevant and virtually powerless.

Once blacks realize this they will simply take over the leadership positions and you morons will finally understand that black racism was the biggest reason why black people don’t join Republicans.

Once blacks realize this they will simply take over the leadership positions and you morons will finally understand that black racism was the biggest reason why black people don’t join Republicans.
Someone is afraid of black people it would appear. Care to share where they touched you?

Once the race myth is destroyed the DNC is toast.

After all, their premise is, if they can convince black/brown people to continue to be a block vote for the DNC, then the demographics say that they will soon be the majority and win every election.

Their entire future is based upon racism.
There is no “race myth”.....

Someone is afraid of black people it would appear. Care to share where they touched you?
Someone believes black people are angels.

Someone believes black people are angels.
And who might that be?

Nobody gives a shit about sanctuary cities

Except Fox News

Forum List

Back