Two versions of Trump-Putin private meeting....we believe the Russians!!

aw , this is the thread where the lame lefty Trump hating dems are eh ?? By the way , i don't think that President Trump needs the Senate to sh1tcan mrobamas Sanctions Lewdog . [correct me if i am wrong please LDog ]

Sanctions on Russia can not be eased up without Senate approval. That's a fact.
With Mitch in charge, don't hold your breath, that turkey neck red fuck is a Trump bitch to the core!!

Not going to happen. Rubio, Graham, and McCain won't vote for it. It would never pass.

yeah , Senate passed a Bill that still has to go through the House and then be presented to the President for his Signature if i read thing correctly Lew . --- Senate passes Russia sanctions bill, pushing back against Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com --- point i am making is that if TRUMP wants to lift Sanctions before the Bill becomes law HE CAN Lew .

It's not going to happen. Trump will not be allowed to lift sanctions on Russia. Not sure what you don't understand. If Trump presses the issue he is just validating what he's under investigation for.

only point i am making is that if TRUMP wants to lift sanctions he has the power to do that today and into the future until the House passes the Senate Bill into law and then the President signs the Bill limiting his own power [chuckle] . That is of course if i read things correctly LewDog .

Last edited:
but lifting mrobamas sanctions makes sense especially with the last few sanctions that mrobama decreed . Those sanctions especially the last few were only put in place by mrobama as he was leaving office and were designed to hamper and tie the hands and actions of Trump in his dealings with Russia . Seems to me that the best thing to do is to deal with Russia and Putin and a few 'muslim' nations that Trump cultivates . And EVERYTHING else that mrobama has ever done should be sh1tcanned Lew .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back