Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

Do you believe anything that liberals/Dems here say?

We have been clear in our comments about Cain. We want the GOP to nominate him. Why do you not believe this?

I learned a very long time ago a democrat liberal will lie about anything and everything.

Always uses the phrase the ends justify the means. I cant think of a single incident where democrats told the truth. Sure many half truths which is the same as lying.

Excellent. You are such an understanding and clear-thinking person.

I dont care if this bothers you. We all look alike remember. I am not a big repub fan either.

But you guys lie to fucking much to even consider siding with low life.

Libs - "What Clinton does (BJ's, adultery, etc.) in his personal life is none of our business."

See how that works?

I learned a very long time ago a democrat liberal will lie about anything and everything.

Always uses the phrase the ends justify the means. I cant think of a single incident where democrats told the truth. Sure many half truths which is the same as lying.

I dont care if this bothers you. We all look alike remember. I am not a big repub fan either.

Bother me? Hardly. I like it when dummies put their stupidity on display. It makes those of us with merely average intelligence seem so much smarter in comparison.

Libs - "What Clinton does (BJ's, adultery, etc.) in his personal life is none of our business."

See how that works?

Deflection alert. "Libs" don't care about what Cain does/did either. As long as it was consentual. See the difference? Sure you do.

Why this should make the Left like him even more right? I mean, After how they Defended Clinton and all, and joked about how they liked the idea of their President getting some.
There's a big difference between "getting some".....and, being a sexual-predator; the second being every 14-year-old wannabe-"conservatives'" favorite-fantasy.

THOMAS-articleInline.jpg

Sounds like blackmail to me. Like Cain said, "I'm ready, bring on the hitech lynching."

Two "anonymous" women making vague claims that signed an agreement never to speak of it again... give me a fucking break, and Cain. This is pure BS.

It's funny because one look at the last two Democrat President's backgrounds and even the ones that lost and this pales in comparison.

Btw, my wife was accused of assault this year by one of our tenants. She's 73 and the woman that accused her of assault is half her age. We settled out of court because we didn't want to have to deal with a trial and thousands of dollars in legal fees.

If you have money, or people think you have money somebody is always gonna try to take it away from you.

I usually stay out of disputes because if anyone knew my background they'd try to have me hauled away for attempted murder.

i think that's a good reason why an average person might settle, but a big organization like the National Resturanter's Association might not be so fast to lie down. Because once you settle one bogus claim, that kind of invites more bogus claims.

Again, I would like to see all parties waive their NDA's, and then we can see what the substance of the accusations are. If they are serious enough, Cain should be done. If they aren't, I guess we all owe him an apology.

The only way it would be serious enough for me is if he told them he'd get them fired if they didn't give up the booty.

What it sounds like to me is it's simply an accusation of Cain paying them a compliment or saying he's like to spend some time with one of them.

Bother me? Hardly. I like it when dummies put their stupidity on display. It makes those of us with merely average intelligence seem so much smarter in comparison.

You couldnt fill a thimble with intellect.

My health insurance premiums are going down when? Government jobs are more important then the peoples.

You dont have enough intelligence to even debate me.

oh brother..:rolleyes:

Cain will survive this..

But what I find funny is the SAME people who complained about how Clinton was treated over Lewinsky are now the ones jumping on this..

I guess it's payback time.

Deflection alert.

Not really.

I look at all the women who accused Clinton- Juanita Brodderick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willy- and they had every aspect of their lives taken apart and were accused of all sorts of things. Because as one feminist said, she'd "give Clinton a blow job for protecting the right to choose".

But you accuse a prominant conservative, and you are given instant credibility, like Anita Hill, who still couldn't explain why she requested a transfer to work for the World's Worst Boss a second time.

Now, not a Cain fan, never considered him a serious candidate, and am not going to vote for him if this gets to the IL Primary. (Unless it's just him and Romney.)

And if there is something to this, this should be the end of his campaign.

But please, there is a double standard, and you know it. Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton get a pass for the most outrageous behavior, and Clarance Thomas and Herman Cain get crucified on mere accusation.

My health insurance premiums are going down when? Government jobs are more important then the peoples.

How could we debate when you do not believe a word that I say? There has to be a standard for fact in order for a debate to take place.

Your second two sentences here belong in a different post, don't they?

Cain will survive this..

But what I find funny is the SAME people who complained about how Clinton was treated over Lewinsky are now the ones jumping on this..

I guess it's payback time.

Deflection alert.

Not really.

I look at all the women who accused Clinton- Juanita Brodderick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willy- and they had every aspect of their lives taken apart and were accused of all sorts of things. Because as one feminist said, she'd "give Clinton a blow job for protecting the right to choose".

But you accuse a prominant conservative, and you are given instant credibility, like Anita Hill, who still couldn't explain why she requested a transfer to work for the World's Worst Boss a second time.

Now, not a Cain fan, never considered him a serious candidate, and am not going to vote for him if this gets to the IL Primary. (Unless it's just him and Romney.)

And if there is something to this, this should be the end of his campaign.

But please, there is a double standard, and you know it. Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton get a pass for the most outrageous behavior, and Clarance Thomas and Herman Cain get crucified on mere accusation.

There is no double standard. The cases are not the same.

See how that works?

Deflection alert. "Libs" don't care about what Cain does/did either. As long as it was consentual. See the difference? Sure you do.

Well, then since what happened with Paula Jones wasn't consentual, you should have been for Clinton's impeachment.

Or Kathleen Willey

Or Juanita Broderick...

Double Standard.

funny-celebrity-pictures-double-standards.jpg

How could we debate when you do not believe a word that I say? There has to be a standard for fact in order for a debate to take place.

Your second two sentences here belong in a different post, don't they?

I have seen enough of your posts that parrot the DNC line.
The difference between parties is clear.

Democrats attack the person repubs attack the policy.

You are a fine example of that mentality.

And another thing... no one would have EVER heard of this, if Cain wasn't running for office.

This is nothing more than the left wing smear machine at work, digging up crap that's totally irrelevant at this point.

There is no double standard. The cases are not the same.

Why, because you say so? Really?

Comparing Anita Hill to Paula Jones, I would say that

1) the alledged behavior in Jones' case was much worse.

2) Thomas directly confronted his accuser, while Clinton pulled every trick in the book to try to deny this woman a day in court until he finally settled for THREE TIMES what she was originally asking.

No, the only double standard is that Clinton supported causes you like, and Thomas (and Cain) didn't.

See how that works?

If the politicians lives are none of our business then why is destroying our lives their business? "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Forum List

Back