Two World Wars -

It is a shame that so many exceptionalist applaud the use of force- it blows my mind at how many believe a moral high ground is gained or maintained by acting immorally-
The war department just attacked Iraq and Syria yesterday.

We might hear weeks or months from now that many women and children were massacred.
US strikes 5 facilities in Iraq and Syria linked to Iranian-backed militia - CNNPolitics

Then we find out but only from non-MSM sources, that the Assad’s Douma gas attack last year, was entirely made up. A false flag operation.
The 12 Strongest Arguments That Douma Was A False Flag

Yep, yesterday there was an attack on militants in Syria and Iraq. Only thing is, now they are saying that it was an attack on their soverignity, and are now vowing to retaliate. Wonder if Trump will use this to start another war to distract people from his impeachment?

Iran-backed Iraqi militia vows revenge to US strikes - - Suddenlink

BAGHDAD (AP) — An Iranian-backed Iraqi militia vowed Monday to retaliate for U.S. military strikes in Iraq and Syria that killed 25 of its fighters and wounded dozens, raising concerns of new attacks that could threaten American interests in the region.

The U.S. attack — the largest targeting an Iraqi state-sanctioned militia in recent years — and the calls for retaliation, represent a new escalation in the proxy war between the U.S. and Iran playing out in the Middle East.

The Iraqi government said it will reconsider its relationship with the U.S.-led coalition — the first time it has said it will do so since an agreement was struck to keep some U.S. troops in the country. It called the attack a “flagrant violation" of its sovereignty.
It didn’t take long for blow back to occur.

Will the wizards of smart in the Imperial Capitol on the Potomac, gin up another war?

Iraqis attack US embassy in Baghdad: Soldiers under siege as Hezbollah-supporters storm complex | Daily Mail Online

They’re right. The US has caused more war, death, destruction, and terrorism than any other nation, these past two decades. Are you paying attention or just blinded by patriotism?

W and Ears should be in solitary at Supermax. They are war criminals. No one has caused more death than those two, in the 21st century.

I know this will enrage many Americans as it would’ve me, before I stopped believing the government media lies.
..you mean SAVED/protected/fought for other's freedom

They’re right. The US has caused more war, death, destruction, and terrorism than any other nation, these past two decades. Are you paying attention or just blinded by patriotism?

W and Ears should be in solitary at Supermax. They are war criminals. No one has caused more death than those two, in the 21st century.

I know this will enrage many Americans as it would’ve me, before I stopped believing the government media lies.
That’s total bull shit. They are merely mercenaries for the extreme rich.

Last edited:

Freedom?
For what?

Freedom?
For what?
Americans are told this shit over and over. That our military is fighting to protect our freedom. How the fuck is killing and destroying in the ME, protecting our freedom?

Freedom?
For what?
Americans are told this shit over and over. That our military is fighting to protect our freedom. How the fuck is killing and destroying in the ME, protecting our freedom?
protecting and saving--we saved the WORLD/millions from hitler and Japan !!
..we saved millions from North Korea's dictators
..these MILLIONS wanted/want us to save them
..Kuwait WANTED us to save them and their country from hitler-like saddam

Freedom?
For what?
gee--let me think about this???!!! aaahhhaaa:
maybe HITLER/JAPAN/North Korea/etc
..hitler was murdering MILLIONS of people
..Japan was taking over in the Pacific
..NKorea was killing and taking over SKorea

Freedom?
For what?
o-don't forget saving Kuwait from saddam

Freedom?
For what?
gee--let me think about this???!!! aaahhhaaa:
maybe HITLER/JAPAN/North Korea/etc
..hitler was murdering MILLIONS of people
..Japan was taking over in the Pacific
..NKorea was killing and taking over SKorea

Brits in the UK, and Brits in the USA are the worst.

You're more Individualist & Capitalist than everybody else..

British ethnics a modern headache?

Freedom?
For what?
Yeah they told Saddam they wouldn’t oppose his invasion of Kuwait, when he did invade, they went to war. They made up the infamous story about babies thrown from incubators.

Like all of our wars, lies were needed to bring the people along.

Gulf War Documents: Meeting between Saddam Hussein and US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie - Global Research
Nayirah testimony - Wikipedia

Freedom?
For what?
Yeah they told Saddam they wouldn’t oppose his invasion of Kuwait, when he did invade, they went to war. They made up the infamous story about babies thrown from incubators.

Gulf War Documents: Meeting between Saddam Hussein and US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie - Global Research
you fked up --hahahahahh--your link says this:
U.S. Ambassador Glaspie – Obviously, I didn’t think, and nobody else did, that the Iraqis were going to take all of Kuwait.
the Amassador NEVER said they wouldn't oppose an invasion of Kuwait

Freedom?
For what?

U.S. Ambassador Glaspie – Obviously, I didn’t think, and nobody else did, that the Iraqis were going to take all of Kuwait.
LOL. It has been widely reported and accepted that Sadaam was deceived by the US representative, and you know it.

Freedom?
For what?

LOL. It has been widely reported and accepted that Sadaam was deceived by the US representative, and you know it.

Saddam was propped up by the USA to take care of Iran.

Now, wouldn't that be a good idea about now?

Saddam was also anti-Al Qaeda, and presumably anti-ISIS.

It looks like W. Bush was a blunder dunderhead.

Freedom?
For what?

sure:
...saddam gassed his own people, started TWO wars, violated the cease fire--just like hitler --and you want that jackass in control of major oil fields???!!!!??? hahahahahahah

sure:
...saddam gassed his own people, started TWO wars, violated the cease fire--just like hitler --and you want that jackass in control of major oil fields???!!!!??? hahahahahahah

Where's Saddam's WMD's?
Oh wait we gave them to him, my bad.

sure:

Where's Saddam's WMD's?
so Bush didn't screw up--did he??!!!

I know this will enrage many Americans, as it would’ve me, before I stopped believing the government media lies.

because we'd have to accept the fact we're no less the conquerors than any past civilization Gip

m0nsn1.jpg

~S~

Interesting. YOu count all of WWI, but the US did not enter the war until three years in....

Makes me wonder about the rest of the claims.

sure:

Where's Saddam's WMD's?

No, we did not.

sure:

Where's Saddam's WMD's?

No, we did not.
he thinks the US is the GREAT SATAN and Poland is the SAVIOR of the WORLD
hahahahahahhahahaha

Forum List

Back