Two wounded in drive-by shooting in northeast Harris County

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

Sheriff's deputies are searching for the gunman who fired at two men Friday in a drive-by shooting in northeast Harris County.

Sheriff's officials said the gunman began shooting about noon Friday at two men, 18 and 19, who were standing outside an apartment complex in the 15000 block of Mesa, near East Mount Houston.

One of the men had a gunshot wound to the knee while the other was struck in the abdomen, sheriff's officials said.

They drove themselves to a nearby emergency medical clinic for treatment. The person shot in the abdomen was later flown by Life Flight helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital in stable condition, authorities said.

NRA America.

Sheriff's deputies are searching for the gunman who fired at two men Friday in a drive-by shooting in northeast Harris County.

Sheriff's officials said the gunman began shooting about noon Friday at two men, 18 and 19, who were standing outside an apartment complex in the 15000 block of Mesa, near East Mount Houston.

One of the men had a gunshot wound to the knee while the other was struck in the abdomen, sheriff's officials said.

They drove themselves to a nearby emergency medical clinic for treatment. The person shot in the abdomen was later flown by Life Flight helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital in stable condition, authorities said.

NRA America.

Trust me on this...if they live around Mesa and East Mount Houston,it's highly unlikely they are NRA members.
And I would think the "drive by" part would have clued you in.

Yes, we should ban all guns in order to stop illegal gun violence.

I expect you liberals take the same stance on abortion: ban all abortions so all back alley abortions are put to a stop.

Forum List

Back